Meeting the Raikage

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters, only my and Sanya's OCs.

Take a deep breath, Yumi thought. She was standing at the outskirts of the Kumo s camp. Taking a hesitant step, Yumi entered. 4 shinobi jumped from the nearby trees and surrounded her, weapons drawn. Yumi raised both of her hands to indicate she means no harm. „State your bussines here or die!" barked one of the warriors. „I will tell that only to your Raikage. You have to be satisfied with the fact that I m not a threat." Yumi replied. He nodded to the 2 of the other ninjas and they took places at each of Yumi s sides. They led her through the camp until they came to a magnificent tent. The leader of their small group entered it. After a short while Yumi was summoned inside. She looked around and counted 5 people there. 2 were the Raikage s guards apparently. The other 3 though were pretty unusual. Her eyes landed on a figure in front of her. He was huge, his body was pure muscle. White hair and proud composure, Yumi could just stare in awe. This must be the raikage, she thought. Her guess was comfirmed right away: „I am the Raikage, I was told that there is a kunoichi who s declined speaking to anyone else but me. Its time to spill it out now, I am standing right in front of you."  Sounded his voice. Yumi snapped out of her awe and nodded. „True, I have come to offer my alliegence to you. I have no village and want to participate in this war, you were my best choice." She explained simply. The Raikage seemed to think about it. „Hm, I have no reason to believe you but I will give you a chance. You will prove yourself. Ay here will keep an eye on you for me, and also you will do what he tells you to." He pointed to the man standing by his right side. Yumi looked him over. He looked like the Raikage, just a little shorter otherwise he was like an exact copy of his....father? Well, it was a possibility but that was irrelevant now. If she is to prove herself to him then so be it. Yumi had to admit that she liked Ay. He looked so tough and strong, his muscular body just kept drawing her gaze to it like a magnet. „Now go, I need to discuss the strategies and thats not for your ears just yet." Said the Raikage. Yumi bowed her head slightly and took her leave. Ay went right after her. „So, whats your name?" he asked slowly. „I am Yumi. Now can you please tell me what the Raikage meant by proving myself? I am curious." Yumi asked him carefuly. Ay smirked, oh god he looks good, thought Yumi. Wait, what am I thinking he s my enemy its not the time to fall in love damn it, Yumi scolded herself mentally. Ay raised an eyebrow at her and she realised he must ve said something to her. „Sorry, I was lost in thought, what were you saying?" she smiled apologeticaly. He shook his had, but returned the smile nonetheless. „I said that he wants to make sure you re not a spy or something. I doubt that but we need to make sure." Ay told her. Yumi nodded. „He s just careful, i understand that. But i am grateful for the chance he gave me." She said happily. „Yes my father can have his good moods, you re lucky to come when you did." Ay said seriously. „So I was right, you are family." Yumi exclaimed, but covered her mouth with a hand immediately. „Uuuups, I said it aloud?" they both burst into laughter. „You re a nice one. I like you already." Said Ay when they stopped laughing. „Well, you re not bad yourself, I think we ll get along pretty well." Yumi winked at him. „I should hope so, you re the first woman to make me laugh like that." He said, now serious. „Oh, and what should I make of that?" Yumi asked flirtatiously. Ay looked at her smirking. „Time will show if I am going to regret this." Yumi blinked a few times confused. She was about to ask what he was going to regret but then his lips crashed onto hers. Yumi was totally taken aback. This was the least expected thing to happen. But then she kissed back. Their lips moved in perfect sync. Yumi loved the feeling he awakened in her. He lit a fire noone could put out. She felt like she was in heaven, pressing her small body to his. But then he broke the kiss. Yumi just stood there breathing heavily. He looked at her. „I guess it was worth whatever trouble it may bring." With this statement and soft smile he left her standing there. Yumi touched her lips. Her first kiss, and it was with her enemy. It cant be helped, you cannot command your heart. This will be a big problem, but I will solve it when the time comes, Yumi thought. She then turned on her heel and headed for her tent. The realization came quickly, she didnt know where it was. Damn, should ve asked Ay about this, stupid, stupid, stupid. What to do now? Yumi slapped herself mentally. She decided to go and find someone who could help her. No small feat, considering that she was new here. She was so deep in thought that she bumped into someone. Looking up, she saw a guy who looked similar to Ay but wore black sunglasses. „I am sorry, I wasnt looking." Apologized Yumi. „Its nothing yo." He answered. „Can you please point me to a free tent? I am new here." Asked Yumi sweetly. „Sure. Your name bro?" he asked in a singsong voice. She smirked at that. „Call me Yumi." She replied. „Nice to meet you, i am Bee." He said already leading her to an empty tent. They reached it quite quickly and Yumi thanked him. She entered her tent and sighed. What a day, i managed to kiss Raikages son and met a crazy rapper ninja. My day is now complete, Yumi thought.