Trust You?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters, only my and Sanya's OCs.

Itachi sneaked to the camp unnoticed. He found the tent where Yumi was dying and poured the antidote into her. After that he left. In the morning Yumi woke up and looked around. It was pretty early so she decided that she can get some info about the Kumo s tactics. All of the shinobi in the camp knew about her and Ay. She was allowed wherever she wanted to. Knowing where the main plans are she made her way to that tent. 2 ninjas stood guard in front of it. When they saw Yumi they just nodded so she can go in. Yumi started to look over all the plans and maps, memorizing everything she could. Suddenly someone else entered the tent, Yumi was so deep in the maps that she hasnt even noticed until it was too late. „You are better I see." Said Ay for it was him who entered. Yumi spun around at once as if caught doing something she shouldnt. „Yes, I am feeling alright." She forced a smile. „And what are you doing here?" asked Ay suspiciously. „Well, I want to know what are our plans, I wanna help you." Yumi answered. „Is that so? I would say you want to gather as much info as you can and pass it to whatever village you are spying for." Yelled Ay. „The hell are you talking about?" Yumi tried to act surprised, she wasnt succesful. „You have never loved me am I right? Everything you did or said was only to gain you acces to our plans. You used me!" Ay growled. „True, no hard feelings Ay but I was just doing my work. Only thing I care for is my family and doing this I could protect her." Yumi explained calmly. „You know what?! I have never loved you either, I used you to get all of the most dangerous missions done so we wouldnt loose our people. I agreed with my father that you were expendable. I acted like I cared so that you would agree to whatever I wanted." Ay exploded. „Good to know, now since my presence here is no longer of essence I will get where I am needed, farewell Ay, may we never meet again....for your sake." Said Yumi and she dropped a smoke bomb and disappeared. Ay broke a few pieces of furniture and thus his bad habbit began. But he was powereless to do anything. Yumi got away safely and met up with Itachi in the forest. „Mission succesful Itake it." Said the young Uchiha. Yumi smirked and showed him the maps she managed to grab before she fled. „Well then lets go." Nodded Itachi and they both took off to Konoha main camp.

Minato was waiting impatiently for Yumi to finally send some news. What he didnt expect was her coming in person. „Hello brother, long time no see." Smiled Yumi. „What are you doing here?  You were supposed to be in Kumo camp." Minato asked in disbelief. „Well, plans changed a little. Lets just say that the new Raikage was more suspicious then I d expect." She explained calmly. „But you never sent anything, and now you are out, not good." Said Minato pacing around nervously. „Not so. I managed to learn a lot, by the way I have some maps which can tell us everything we need to know about their operations or positions." Yumi smirked. Minato looked very pleased and took the maps immidiately, summoning all the commanders of Konoha s units they started to think of a strategy. Yumi was pretty tired but she wanted to see her best friend Kadae first. Thing was she was nowhere to be found. At the very last Yumi asked about Kadae throughout the whole camp. Finally a guard told her he saw Kadae leaving the camp 2 days ago. She hasnt been seen since then. Yumi wasnt worried about Kadae though. She knew the Hyuuga was capable of taking care of herself, but when Kadae hasnt come back for a whole week, Yumi wasnt that sure anymore.