Who would have Thought?

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters, only my and San's OCs.

As she expected, Ay left without saying goodbye. Truth be told, he only used Yumi to get to Konoha and collect information. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice .... well, you know how it goes. Yumi didn't want to think about him any longer. She found her happiness with Naruto, taking care of the kid. The life had purpose again. Only thing she missed was someone who'd care for her.

 But that was about to change as well. 

One day she was summoned to the Hokage s office. Tsunade sometimes called upon her to help here and there. 

When Yumi entered she saw a very good looking man about her age sitting in front of Tsunade. "You summoned me Tsunade?" Yumi said to get the blonde s attention. 

"Yumi, good that you're here. Please sit." Tsunade motioned towards an empty chair and Yumi sat down. "This is Luke, son of the lord of the lightning country. He came to inform us of the 5 Kage summit that is about to take place in a few months." Tsunade explained. Yui looked suprised, knowing that something very interesting must have happened when the summit was called. But it was also weird that they would send a messenger like this one. 

Well, well, this should be interesting, Yumi thought, looking at Luke. "My name is Yumi Namikaze." she introduced herself quickly. Luke nodded at her and then turned back to Tsunade. "I think this would be all lady Tsunade." he said tiredly. 

"You must be tired, I am sorry to keep you this long. Yumi I d like you to show Luke to his room and if he feels like it, be his guide in Konoha." Tsunade winked at her. "As you say lady Tsunade." Yumi nodded and motioned for Luke to follow her. They exited the Hokage s building and made their way towards a small house not far from there. "Here we are." Yumi announced and smiled at Luke. "Never saw this one coming. You accommodate all guests in such houses?" he quirked an eyebrow at her. "Only the important ones. But don't tell anyone." she giggled like a little girl. "Good to know I am important." he smirked. 

"Well let s not overdo it ok?" Yumi laughed. "Right, thank you for showing me the accommodation. Mind if I ask you to guide me through Konoha tomorrow?" Luke was smiling. "Sure, no problem. I am looking forward to it already." She waved goodbye and went home to check on Naruto.