Let the War begin

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters, only my and Sanya's OCs.

So after accomodating in the camp, Yumi was ready to prove herself. Her relationship with Ay was keeping low lately, neither of them could afford the consequences of it. And that was the problem, wasnt it? How can any relationship function if you cant do anything? Well this was a case as any other. The Raikage was keeping Ay busy most of the time, he allowed Yumi to move freely through the camp. She got to know the kumogakure shinobi. Became good friends with Ay s brother Bee. But the only one she always wanted to see was never there. Although he should have been keeping an eye on her it turned out she would have to wait. More urgent matters were at hand. The war has officialy begun. Kumo troops were setting out to their posts. Yumi needed to give message to Itachi. But she couldnt risk it with at least 10 Kumogakure shinobi at her tail. She neede to gain trust...fast. Minato will be impatient and worried sick. There was suddenly a commotion in front of her tent. Right after, Ay came in, wearing a pretty annoyed expression. „I swear I will kill the next one who asks me where I am going." He growled. Yumi smirked to herself. Impatienet as always. „I guess I wont ask tha then." She purred. „If you value your life you wont." He said amused now. „You wanted anything from me?" Yumi asked curiously. „Yes, father gave me your first mission, you can finally prove yourself to us." He answered. „Tis about time. And? Dont be like this, tell me already whats it about." Yumi whined impatiently. „You know what htey say. Curiosity killed the cat. And I d rather you alive." Ay smirked evilly."Whatever, lets just go." She mumbled annoyed. „Dont worry, you wont be disappointed, thats for sure." He said reasuringly. „Ya, sure. Lead the way, now." Yumi ended the discussion. Ay led her far away from the camp. They were going through the woods, it was a silent trip. Both of them concentrating on their own thoughts. They finally got to the destination. Ay pulled her to some bushes, a good hideout. „Ok, now what?" asked Yumi in a whisper. „Now we wait until our targets appear." Replied Ay. „Would you be so good as to tell me who are we going after?" she asked tiredly. „No, not at all, let yourself be surprised." He answered, amusement clear in his voice. Yumi sighed, this is going to be a long day, she thought. Suddenly her keen eyes caught a movement. She saw some shinobi gathering right in front of the bush she and Ay were hiding in. „Here you go." Smirked Ay. Yumi gulped. Impossible, she thought. But the scene in front of her was telling the opposite. The shinobi, they were from konoha and in the middle there was no other than their hokage, her brother Minato. No, no, no this cannot be happening, I wont fight my own people, let alone my own family, Yumi thought terrified. „looks like its all of them, theres no point in waiting now. Attack." Ay concluded. He jumped onto the first nonsuspecting leaf shinobi. Yumi got herself out of the bushes too, but that was all she was able to do. Minato turned immidiately to see who was so brave or rather foolish to attack them. He looked up Ay and then his eyes landed on Yumi. At that moment all of the shinobi except for Ay held their breath. Minato, though astonished, regained his composure. „Any reason you ve attacked us, Kumogakure?" he asked icily, looking at Ay. I sighed in relief, Minato was a really good actor. „Sure, getting rid of the hokage." Ay retorted. „You should have known better to attack me with only the two of you." Minato smirked. „You d be surprised. We ll show an example." Ay growled furiously. As an answer, Minato used his incredible speed jutsu and stabbed Ay right between the ribs. Yumi hasnt even noticed that special kunai he needed when he wanted to use the jutsu. They havent come here unprepared apparently. But to the matters at hand. Yumi watched powerless to do anything, as Ay stumbled backwards, his hands on the wound. Rage took over her senses. She lunged at Minato, her own brother, who was clearly not expecting that move. Yumi caught him with her amaterasu flame scalpel, but not too badly. It was only a brief cut so the flames didnt have the time to start burning the Hokage. Yumi jumped to Ay and whispered: „I guess we should take our leave now. Considering your current state we d better be quick." Shewaited till Ay, who agreed with her, got away and then with one final glance at Minato, she took to the trees.