An old Acquaintance of Yours

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters, only my and Sanya's OCs.

Yumi woke up on a lazy afternoon, rested and satisfied. She wanted to give her thanks to the old lady and pay her for the room, Descending the stairs that led to her room, she heard voices. Curious, Yumi came into the room where she heard the voices. All of the people turned at her approach. Yumi stopped dead in her tracks. Staring right ahead with her eyes opened wide. There in front of her stood the biggest man one could imagine a mountain of muscles. She knew him too well, because she broke his heart years ago. The raikage was looking at her, his eyes taking in every inch of her body. The old lady looked tiny in comparison to him. She was smiling at Yumi. „W-What are YOU doing here?" asked Yumi, confused and somewhat frightened. „Well, since I was told that youre here I thought it polite to say hello to an old acquaintaince of mine." Replied Ay lazyly thogh his eyes were watching Yumis every  move. „How would you know that I am even here?" Yumi couldnt believe it, but he stood there, right in front of her. „I trust I can answer that." Said the old lady suddenly. „You reallydont remember me do you, Yumi?" she asked. When the kunoichi only shook her head no, the old lady smiled. „I was one of the medics who took care of you in the kumo camp during the war. I was younger then, true. Yet I saw fit to call upon the raikage, that you were here." Ay was looking at Yumi intensly. She shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. „So care to explain yourself?" asked the raikage, arching an eyebrow. „Explain what? W hy I left? I believe I ve done that years ago, you should remember that day very well." Answered Yumi venomously. Ay looked away for a brief moment, thinking. „Maybe I just thought taht there was more to it then met the eye. Or maybe there wasnt, you tell me." He said calmly. Yumi sighed defeated. „Maybe and maybe no." Sounded her response. „Care to by more precise?" asked Ay. „Might be I had feelings for you back then but they are long gone now." Mummbled Yumi looking on her feet. Suddenly someone lifted her head and she was looking into the raikages eyes. „Here I thought that you were as cold as stone, but you proved me wrong, thankfuly. I know why I love you." Whispered Ay gently. Yumi opened her mouth to say something but instead she felt his lips press into hers. She kissed back without a moments hesitation understanding her feelings at last.