Nine-tailed Fox

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Naruto characters, only my and Sanya's OCs.

Naruto Uzumaki. That was the boy s name. He looked so much like Minato that Yumi had to focus all of her senses to recognize the truth. And a painful truth that was.

 Minato was dead, her brother was dead and yet looking at this boy made her feel somehow happy, strangely happy. HHe reminded her of Minato. Seeing that Naruto was alone Yumi took in a breath and made her way towards him.

 "Hi." she said smiling at him. "Hey, you new here?" he asked curiously. "You an say that." Yumi nodded, searching his face. "So um, anything I can help you with?" confusion was clearly written on his face. "Sorry, I just wanted to meet you." Yumi smiled and a small tear ran down her cheek. "Why?" Naruto watched her in awe. "Because you are my nephew and the only one left from my family." she murmured softly.

 Naruto took a step back, not sure what was this woman talking about. "What do you mean?" his voice trembing slightly. "Minato Namikaze was my brother. In fact you resemble him a lot." she smiled at him. "A-are you, could you really be my aunt?" he asked breathlesly.

 Yumi nodded, eyes glistening. "I havent seen your father for so long, I left the village, had my reasons. But I never expected that I wont ever see him again. Then lady Tsunade told me about you and I felt a need to get to know Minato s son." Yumi explained to him eagerly. 

"I cant believe it, after all these years, all these years I  have been thinking I had no family left and yet here you are." a small smile was laying on his lips

 "I am sorry for not being here, I would like to offer you something." Yumi said tentatively. When she saw that she had his attention she said. "I d like to stay here, in Konoha, and if you d like, you can stay with me. A small family."

 Naruto took in a breath, looking at her with wide eyes. "Do you mean it?" he asked, hope clear in his voice. "Of course." she laughed lightly. 

That's when he threw his arms around her and they hugged. Yumi was smiling, knowing that this is her place. Making sure Minato's son would grow to be strong and wise and gentle......just like her brother has been.