26.

Klaus threw me in a cellar. I started to think about Kelly and Jake. I Jake is now 22 and i haven't seen him in a while. Kelly is 12 because it's her birthday or well she should be 17 but angels age slowly. I have to find Danny. If i had to choose i would take Danny and not Ray. And my third baby is 3 and living with Kelly at Danny's parent's house. Her name is Summer. I look anyway to get out but no chance. I get up from the ground. I look at the roof. Hmm. There's hook, so i can grabbed that hook and swing my self out of the cellar. But before i can to anything Klaus came in and opened me the cellar door. I just stood there, surprised.

"There will be a party, so go upstairs and put the dress on and be ready to sing in the party" When i didn't move he sighted and grabbed my hand, then pullet me. He took me upstairs and pushed me into the room. Then he locked the door. I look at the bed, there was a read dress, red high heels and white long gloves. I guess i have to change. I was done in 10 minutes, when i had the dress on i look't out of the window and think about my family. The door opened and once again it was Klaus. I just walk't pass him downstairs, but then i saw Jake. I gasp. He looks at me and he looks surprised.

"Mom?" He say't

I hold my tears and nod. He hugs me

"I missed you mom" He say't in his adorable voice

"I heard that dad is coming as well" He smiled

"What?! Oh no" I look at Klaus

"Klaus is going to kill Danny"

"What?!" Jake say't

"I'm Klaus's hostage just because he found Summer. So if i leave he will kill all of you" And that say't Jake's mouth fell open.

Klaus grabbed my hand and took me to the stage where i would be singing. When i saw Danny, Damon and Stefan i started to sing Right Place Right Time. Everyone gasped at my voice.

"Door's fly open...." I dance whit the microphone and sing

I love singing but this was not the time i would love to sing. I'm singing because it's the only way to stay alive. Then i started to sing Cry Your Heart Out. And my last song was Unbreakable. The songs spoke to me and i hope they spoke to other's too. Luckily i have my other clothes under the dress so i can rip the dress off and run for it. When i walk down the stage i walk slowly past Damon, Danny and Stefan and i was singing Unbreakable. Everyone's eye's where on me when i walk't out the door outside. Klaus probably thought it belonged to the act. I surprised them whit a bonus song Troublemaker. And i had dancers and a guy next to me singing whit me. I had my original clothes on.

*Damon, get out! Klaus is going to kill you* I say't in my mind to him

*No, you are my sister, i will not leave you here whit him*

*Damon you stupid idiot* I smile't

Well time to put my powers to the tests. I start to run, i knew that Klaus will start to hunt me pretty soon. I made it half way when Klaus dash't me hard so i fell, when i turn't around i saw Klaus's murder glare. I took deep breaths and got ready for what he would to.

"So foolish" He took me by my hair and lifts me up. My hand's flew on his because he hurt me.

"God i hate originals" I say't and right then the gang came into visible

He jank't me in his arms and got ready to bite me.

"Just try to get closer, i dare you" He move't his mouth on my neck and his teeth press't on my neck.

"Klaus it wouldn't do any good if you kill me, because you won't get my powers and if you will get them you won't survive for an hour at all" I look at Danny and then look out

"If you can then i can" He whisper't in my ear

"I practice almost 30 years to not break down" I whisper't myself

I could feel that Klaus's grip loosen's for a while but then got more tighter

"Klaus let her go!" Damon yell't

"Why should i? She looks so tasty" Klaus move't his hand on my hip

Danny almost came killing Klaus if Jake wouldn't have stop't his father. I was at the boiling point.

"Klaus i swear of god, if you don't let go of me i will brake you" I say't through my teeth.

"Strong words, i would love to see how strong you really are" In his words you can hear that he was smirking

I starte't to breath faster and faster

"Klaus last change, i don't know what will happen"

He tighten't his grip on my neck.

Something snap't in me and i only wanted to kill Klaus.

***DANNY'S POV***

Something snap't in her and her eyes look full of cold hearthe't killer. It was like someone switch the lights off her and took the darkness in. We all frozen of her gaze. It was.... she had no heart. But i saw how she mouthed sorry to me and attack Klaus. No one could belive what we saw. Did she switch her humanity off? I look at Damon, he had the same expression that i had. Worry. We look back at the fight and see Klaus is winning. I startet to shake. What the—— And i was a wolf. How the hell did that happen?! I look at my baws. I'm white? Well let's attack Klaus. I get ready and run at Klaus. But he knockt me like i was no more than a helpless kid. I turn't back to me and got up or well that's what i though