39. Kisses

I sight and look at the time. 2 in the morning. I get up annoy't, walk downstairs and to the kitchen. I take a glass and get some juice. When i was done i sight again and start walking upstairs. When i got to my room i place on my night stand. 

Then there was a soft knock. I open the door and Jer was there. I smile 

"Hey Jer"

"Can i come in?" He ask

"Sure" I shrug. He comes in, i close the door

When i turn around her grabs me by my waist. 

"Jer?" I ask

"There is something i always wanted to do when i meet you" He whispers

Suddenly i found myself kissing Jer. Well he isn't my brother cas he is a Gilbert. I place my hands on his chest ready to bush him away when he deepens the kiss. I start melting in his grip and kiss him back.  I hate my heart sometimes!! I wrap my hands around his neck and ruffle his hair while kissing him.

We stop when there are footsteps going past the door and downstairs.

"You should go. Elena" 

He smirks. He gives me a last kiss and quietly leaves.  I touch my lips and sit on the bed. What the hell did i do?! I go on my back and stare the ceiling.  Then i hear a knock but it wasn't from my door. I sit and look around. Then i notice someone at my window. And that someone was Kol. Just what i needed! (Not sarcasm)

I glare at Kol while i open the window.  

"What do you want?" I ask

"Well hello to you do" Kol wiggles his eyebrows

"Kol" I warn

"Alright alright, Elijah is downstairs talking whit Elena and the Salvatore brothers. I decided that i would come here and well have some fun" While he talk he came throw the window into my room.

"Kol what the hell?!" I cross my arms

"What?" He walks to my dresser and takes out black panties of mine 

He shows them "Oh yeah, do put them on"

I rip the panties from Kol and put the panties back into the dresser

"Would you stop?"

"Okay then in that case" He grabs me by my waist

"Kol don't you dare" 

"Com'on! Live a little. Have some fun" He smirks

I was about to name call him things when he kisses me, and a deep kiss if i might add. 

"MMM!" I bush him away but the tighten's his grip

"What? Didn't you like that?" He wiggles his eyebrows

"Kol we are talking about you right now, you are a player. Actually almost the same as Damon if you think about it"

Kol glares now at me while i look at him amused 

"I am no where near like Damon" 

I tilt my head "Hmm... Yeah you are" I smile

"Well tell me how is it having more Petrova blood in you than Salvatore" He now smiles

My smile drops

"Jep i know" He smirks

"What do you want Kol?" I ask

"Just gimme a chance. I can be quite nice and romantic" He now smiles a happy smile

Why do so much guys want me?!

"I'l think about it"

He grins. I dragged him downstairs. Klaus looks at me then smiles while looking at my body. I look and notice i had shorts and a tank top. Then there was Damon and Elijah looking at me lust in there eyes. Oh come'on! I cross my arms and obviously it was a wrong thing to do because now they where staring at my boobs and they even didn't hide it. I mean like really?

"uuugh!" I turn around and start walking upstairs

"I will see you soon love" Klaus calls back

I look and see him smirking

Oh god, why are you doing this to me?! What bad did i ever do?! I have only ask't for true love! Not bunch of guys drooling after me and wanting to sleep whit me... Wait! Should i be glad? 

I shake my head and close my room door. This night has been interesting. I have kissed two guys. Kol and Jer.

I pull the covers on. We will see who i choose, if i choose. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

In the morning

I groan and get up. I hate mornings. I walk downstairs to get some breakfast. I make myself a sandwich.  I sit then in front of the TV and watch while i eat my sandwich. I sit here like about 5 minutes and down comes Jer. Here we go.

"Hey Jer" I lye down and watch tv

"Hey" Jer walks and he comes to my level then he surprises me whit a kiss

"Mmm!" I kiss him back

He breaks the kiss and smiles. Oh my. I stare at Jer for quite some time then i think. Fuck it and i kiss Jer again. He doesn't break the kiss when he get's up top me. He moves his hand down my leg and up. When whit the other he takes support.  I giggle. Look at me, i am a dam old vampire/witch who is stuck at age 18. 

We where making out when there was a knock on the door and then

"Coming!" Elena's voice came and she ran downstairs

We frozen. We just stare at each other hoping Elena and who ever it is who is outside won't come to the living room.

"Stefan. What are you doing here?" Elena asks

I place my hand against Jeremy's mouth. I mouth 'Shh'

"I just wanted to see you" I could literally hear how Stefan was smiling.

I pray to myself that they would go upstairs. I hear kissing sounds. Jeremy makes a face and then i cover my mouth just so that i wouldn't laugh. He smiles at me knowing this. God, oh god!

He then wiggles his eyebrows. I slap him quietly. He rolls his eyes and then kisses me. Dam that boy. I answer the kiss. Elena and Stefan walks upstairs. Me and Jer start laughing. We laugh quite a while. When we stop we stare at each other for a pref second and then we start kissing again. I smile against Jer's lips. 

Wow, Jer is a dam good kisser. 

"I gotta change and go out"

Jer gets up and follows me. I shake my head while smiling. I think this will become something. Time will only tell. I turn around in front of my door and smile at Jer. 

"Jeremy no. I gotta change. I'l see you later" I close the door

*****************''

Sooooo? ;) you like?