29. The party is on

I just stare and then give up because the thirst was to much. I tear the bag open and drink. When it was open i throw the bag on the ground. I smiled while my fangs were out.

"Let's party" I go inside and drink a loooooooot of booze. I drank blood from some guys. Damon and Stefan were not too happy whit me.

"AAAAY! Ay beautiful" Tony was drunk and came to dance whit me.

I smile. Gonna drink that assholes blood. I have to get him outside so i can drink his blood.

"Let's go outside" I whisper into his ear. He grins and follows me

When we where alone, i giggle. This will be fun.

"You know i thought you where an idiot but i was wrong. Your just a fool human guy" And then i attack him and bite on the neck. When i was done i compel him and told him to go. I walk back inside but surprise surprise i couldn't go inside.

"DAMON!!!! STEFF!" I yell for my Brother's

Stefan was in a flash infront me.

"I can't come in" I say

"Why?" Steffan asks

I show him, I try to walk in but I can't. He nods

"Come in" I once again try to walk in but fale.

"Some one is doing this" I say angry

"Very good. I figured it out faster than I thought" A voice sayt.

I turn around and see my enemy. Ginna. She is always envoys of me and hades me.

"Ginna" I say in a dull voice.

"Vampires can't get out but human can, clever huh?" She smiled obviously proud of herself.

"Oh and no so called monsters can get out. Only pure humans." She laught

"Ha ha ha, omg you really did it" I say in a boring voice

"Well you at least will bay for what you have done" She glares at me

"I DIDN'T TO ANYTHING TO YOU!!!" I yell at her

"YES YOU DID!!"

"What? What the hell did it do?" I ask furious

"You stole my boyfriend, always lied to my brother, cheated on him... Shall I go on?"

I glare at her. That bitch!

"YOU DID SOMETHING WAY WORSE TO ME!!" I yell

She laughs"Like what?"

"Like oh in don't know KILLET ME!! STAPPED ME, SEND ME TO THE HOSPITAL OVER 30 FUCKING TIMES. I WAS EVEN IN A COMA FOR 3 YEARS THANKS TO YOU. WANT ME TO KEEP GOING?"

Her face frozen's. She stayt silent

"What's wrong? Cat took your tounge ?" I smile

She closet her eyes for a few seconds and then she left. I try toget in and i can. And i felt me again. So we party all night and i got drunk, yeah!

IN THE MORNING

I groan. God i have a huge hangover. I put my hands on my head. Wow! I partyt pretty hard yesterday. I get up and look at the clock. Well dam. It's 1 pm already. I take some random shorts and some top, i walk downstairs. There are people every where. And dear there was a lot. I try not step on them on my way to the kitchen. Finally when i arrive i make some coffe, Steffan was looking out the window.

"Hey Steffan," I say in my Morning voice

"Hey" He says back

I walk next to him and look out. Wow it is a mess out side. I pat him on the back "Il clean every thing up, don't worry"