16.Life turns really weart

*******Damon's POV********

I wake up and look around. I fell asleep. I get up and get some blood. After the good dinner, i wake Stefan up. Then i saw that i had to wake Danny boy up too.

"DAD!!" Jake yells

Danny boy woke up.  I runs to his son.

"What's wrong?" He asks

"I saw that mom left! And she got killed because we where to late! IN MY VISION! And my vision's hadn't been wrong ever!" Jake says

We all frozen. What...? If my sister dyes i can't live

****Cece Kathy Salvatore's POV****(In case you forgot her whole name)

I open my eyes. I only know that i was long gone from Mystic Falls. But i don't know why i was in a truck. I pang at the trucks walls or what ever you call them.

"Get me the fuck out or this truck will be in pieces. And so are everyone who put me here and who drives this truck.!" I yell

"Oh, vervain doesn't work on me" I say and laugh

*****Thirt's peorsens POV*****

We listen what she says and then when she says that the vervain doesn't work on her i got worried.

"Mate, we should knock her out again" the man says

"You crazy!? Klaus said we can't keep knocking her out"  the second man says

"I don't believe Klaus want's his Brother get killed" Elijah said. ( i only put Elijah because i don't remember who else was Klause's brother. XD I don't know why but i haven't watch a lot of TVD )

*****Cece's POV*****

Fine if they wont listen me i'l show them them. I see a metal par. I take it and then i wack it against the trucks wall. The truck almost fell on its side. So he truck stops and i smirk. I cross my arms and look annoy't. Some creepy handsome bastard opens the door. He looks at me. His eyes where wide. Then another dude comes and let me tell you. He was much creepier than the taller one.

"Elijah come on!" Then man walks next to the man who he called Elijah.

"Okay bastards, listen up. I'm gonna get out of this truck and go back to Mystic Falls. And if you follow il kill you both, got it?" I say. They just stare

"Good" I jump out of the truck and run to mystic falls. Of course in vampire speed. In about 5 minutes i was at Mystic falls. I go to the hotel, take my stuff and leave Mystic Falls forever.  I think i'l go to New York. Yeah. I go to the airport. I get a ticket and wait. I knew it was a stupid thing to do but i have to go. And i know that Klaus will follow me. So then the call came and said that the boarting has started. I get up, take my bag and start walking in line. Then the line stopped because some boy lost his ticket. And that boy looked 18 or 19 and he was cute too. I look out the window and see Damon. I turn my head away and look again. I cant see  him. I shake my head. The boy sights and walks behind me.

"Goddammit" He whispers to himself

The line moves again. When the line stops again i turn around

"Hi" i say and smile

"Hi" The boy smiles back

"My name is Cece " I say

"My name is Jacob" i smile when he says his name

He smiles back and then he pulls his hand from his bag the ticket is there. I smile

"Looks like you found your ticket" i point at his hand