8. God the drama!

Danny's POV

We arrived at the house in 5 minutes. She was shaking. She will see a vision soon.. I pound on the door.. The door opens and thank God it was Stefan who opened the door...

" She is having a vision soon" I tell Stefan

" Take her to the living room" He says

I nod.

" Who the hell are u?" An annoying voice asks. Great. Just FREAKING great!! Damon. That's just what i needed -_- i look up

" YOU!" Damon yells at me and attacks

Great!!

" WAIT! Pleas! ur sister is having a vision soon..." I trail off looking at her...

Damon is still holding me by my throat... Stefan walks in

" Damon! Let Danny go!!" Stefan says

" Why should i?!" I can hear anger in him... i just continued looking at Kathy... a tear rolls from my eyes

" Look at Danny!" Stefan yells

I can feel eyes on my face but i don't care i can't let her feel pain..

" I Danny promise u Kathy u will feel no pain when u will have a vision..." I said in a strong voice, but tears still falling from my eyes. I wasn't done

" I Danny will take yours Kathy's pain to me and i will feel the pain" I say in a strong voice, light is coming from my hands.

" U Kathy, ur pain will come inside me... I will not let u feel pain, no matter how bad the pain may be.." I say

" I Danny order the pain to come into me, i order it to make me feel the pain.." I say, i can feel Damon's hand coming off my neck... I walk right next to Kathy , i put my right hand on her head and my left hand on her heart... The pain will be really bad but i will not give up.

" 1... The pain, shall make me feel pain and only me.. 2.. U will not leave me alone until it's the right time.."

I take my last deep breath.

" 3!" And the pain came. I cry't but stay't where i was. I can NOT let her cry!

" AGGGGHHHH!!!!" I scream

***** Kathy's POV****

The vision

I was walking throw a forest, looking beautiful flowers. I feel strong arms around me.

" Hello beautiful" I hear Danny's voice

I smile

" Hey handsome" I smile and kiss him

" Oh Kathy bear... Come and change ur clothes and u too Danny" I hear a happy Damon saying. Me and Danny walk inside the house.

" Kathy u go upstairs, Danny u go there" Damon points the quest room. I kiss Danny's cheek and walk upstairs... I'm so happy.

Few hours later..

" Do u Kathy take Danny to be ur husband?" A man says

" Yes" I say, smiling

" Do u Danny take Kathy to be ur wife?" The man asks

" I do" Danny answers

" Who does not want these to be together, speak now or forever hold there silents"

" I DO NOT WANT THEM TO BE TOGETHER!!" Derek's voice ecoat throw the house

I turned look him.

" KATARINA!!! NOW!!!" I say

Katarina attacks Derek but before she does Derek shoots a bullet with liquid in it. I start to scream!!!

" ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!" I scream loud, i drop on my knees.

" NO!" Danny takes me in his arms and gives me his blood.

In few minutes i was helt. And Derek was really dead. He was in many peaces.

**** End vision*****

****Danny's POV*****

The pain.. I can't think

"ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!" I scream again

I will not let her feel pain. I do not want her to cry. Then suddenly i fell on the floor, the pain got worse and then came darkness...

*****Kathy's POV*****

I woke up. I thought i would feel pain but i didn't. I open my eyes and look around. The first thing i see is Danny on the floor not moving.

" Danny!!!" I run to Danny.

I shake him but he doesn't open his eyes.

" Danny!! Wake up!!" i yell and cry. Stefan walks next to me and bulls me up. I try to struggle but i can't get away from his arms.

" Shhh, Kathy. It's alright." Stefan soothens me

I just cry. Damon walks in front of me.

" Don't worry. He isn't dead." Damon says and right then Danny takes a deep breath.

"Danny!" Just as i scream, Stefan let's go and i run next to Danny. He coughs and then smiles his smile.

"Hey beautiful" I smile and at the same time there are happy tears rolling down my cheek.

" Hey handsome" I say and Danny smiles back

" Are u alright? What happened?" I ask

"Well... i took the pain away from you" Danny says like he is scared what i would say.

" But why?" I ask. Why would he want to feel the pain?

" I didn't want u to feel the pain." He just said in a sad voice. I smile he loves me. I put my hand on his cheek.

" Thank u Danny." I say and the i kiss him.  He was sitting on the floor and i was on my knees so it was a fine way to kiss. Then when i broke the kiss, he smiled and looked at the necklace he got me.

" So Yes?" Danny asks me. I knew what he meant.

" Yes" I say. And when i sad that he was happy. I pulled Danny up. When Damon saw that necklace. He was speechless. As was Stefan.

" Um.... Don't kill Danny!" I order or try't to order

" He gave u the necklace..." Damon whispered

I nod

" And u accepted..." Stefan whispered

Again i nod. I walked over to my brothers.

" Guys, Danny is a good guy. I love him and he loves me." I say

They just stare. Alright then. I walk over to the stereo and put music on. Dynamite Taio Cruz - Rokstar. I start to sing and dance. They stare. I swing my hips and let my hair swing too.

" I came to move, move, move, move...."

I sing. And move

" I throw my hands up sometime saying AaaaaaYooooo..."

Danny sang with me. We danced. I smile and let Danny sing. When it ended, me and Danny slap our hands.

" That was fun" I say

" Very" Danny said

He smirk. I smile.

" Last day of school, and u know what that means Danny" He nods

I grin like crazy. I can't wait!