40. The slow dance whit Damon Salvatore

When i had changed i get out of my room and walk downstairs. I am meet with Damon's face of utter hurt. 

"Damon? What's wrong?" I ask

He looks at me for a brief moment, then turns around and leaves. What was wrong whit him? I gotta ask him. I seriously am wondering what's bothering him. That look he gave me, i just can't get it out my head. I take my keys and go out. I get in my car. I start driving. I was going to the recording station to get some stuff. My guitar actually.

I finally arrive. I walk, inside and look around. So this where you record. I sit down and take my guitar. Might as well sing some. I start playing my guitar.

Can't you see me fighting? Fighting for my survival Ooooooh I just need some one by my site, to comfort me while i am fighting maybe even help meeeeeeeh. I just need you by my site, your the only one i love and ever will love. Without i'm all alone...Your the only that can hold meee hole again

I sit there thinking for a while then i put my guitar in my my bag and leave. I get in my car and drive away. I drove back to the house. I walk inside the house and am meet whit a smiling Jeremy. I smile back to him. He kisses me and then we walk upstairs. I put my guitar in the corner

"So what did you do?"

I look at Jeremy "Nothing much. Hey the party is soon at the school. I gotta get ready. Leave" I close the door right in front of Jeremy's face.

I take a long red dress, then a necklace that has diamonds, earrings, red heels. Then i do my hair and i put some make up on and i was done. I look at the mirror. Wow. I don't recognize myself.

"Kathy!" Elena opens the door and freeze's 

"Wow. You look beautiful. The guys are going to the school. We are going together"

I smile "Thanks, you look beautiful yourself"

Elena smiles "Let's go"

We walk downstairs and get in to Elena's car. Elena drove us to school. When we arrive, i get nervous.

What if i don't look good enough for the party ?

"Are you alright Kathy?" Elena asks worry't

I nod "Yeah" I get out the car

Elena get's out too.

"You go ahead, i'l be right there" Elena turns around

"You sure?" She asks

"Yeah" 

Elena walks inside the school. I look at my hands. My hands are shaking. Dear god. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I can do this. I will do this. I open my eyes and start walking. When i step inside the ballroom everyone looks at me. I walk my way to Elena and Stefan.

"Hi guys"

Stefan's eyes go huge when he sees me 

"Kathy? Is that you? You look totally different but in a good way. You look beautiful"

I blush "Thanks Stefan"

Stefan smiles. 

"I talked to Jake and Kelly"

"How are my baby's?" 

"They are having fun at their grandmothers"

Thank god. I saw Stefan's face turn bitter. I turn around and see Damon. I look back at Stefan. 

"Just ignore him, like i do" I walk away from Stefan and Elena. 

I take a drink and stand there. I was looking when people where dancing. I look at Stefan and Elena. They look so happy and beautiful together. I smile slightly. 

"Well what is a beautiful being like you doing here all alone?" Damon comes next to me smiling

I roll my eyes. That's Damon for you. I know that we are not siblings, not by blood at least but still. I think him as my brother. I think....

"You look stunning, you know" Damon takes a glass of champagne

"I know" I take a sip of my champagne

I take a strawberry and eat it.  Then one of the girls from my music class come and ask me to sing.

"Oh no i couldn't"

"Yes could! Come on! Pleas?" She looks at me

"I don't know" I look at the stage

She get's on her knees "I'm on my knees!"

I laugh "Alright"

I was dragged to the stage

"Everybody, attending!"

Everyone one turned to the stage and waited

"I got Kathy to sing for us" She claps and as does everyone.

I shake my head and walk to the stage, smiling.

"Thank you. Um i wasn't expecting this so i will sing one of my songs. I take a guitar.

Can't you see me fighting? Fighting for my survival Ooooooh I just need some one by my site, to comfort me while i am fighting maybe even help meeeeeeeh. I just need you by my site, your the only one i love and ever will love. Without i'm all alone...Your the only that can hold meee hole again ... Hole again.... Just stay and never say goodbye...Never goodbye...Always i will see you again..Yeah..

I do a small guitar solo and then i was done. A lot of guys whistle. I put my guitar away and walk off the stage. 

I was meet whit Damon. Right at that moment Avril Lavigne Wish you where here starts. I gasp. This is my song. He takes my hand and we walk to the dance floor. Damon and me start dancing a slow dance. I look at his eyes and he looks in my eyes. 

"You know when i found out that your not my sister i was relived because now i can do this" Damon leans in and kisses me. It was a slow kiss. That kind of kiss what you see in movies. When he breaks the kiss he looks at me. I smile as does he and he kisses me again. I felt like i was Cinderella. This is a perfect night and i will always remember this night.

*****************************

So guys what ya think? That song that she sang on the stage is my own song. My personal song that i made, just wanted to clear that up

She has a thing whit Jer and now Damon. Wow. So i wonder will she take Damon or Jer? Hmmm..... We will see, we will see.

So thank for reading so far and i have now 2.8k readers so thank you soooo much. Luv you all <3 :D