Prologue

"I promise to love you till my last breathe Ishaana. You are the first and last love of my life." Omkara said looking at Ishaana sitting on the bed with a shy face in her bridal dress.

It was their first night. A night which gave immense pleasure and happiness to both of them. A night which put forward a new beginning to their future. A night of hope and love!

***

"How could you do this Gauri?" Bhavya asked shocked. "She lied to bhai! You were also the one who saved me and admitted me in the hospital. You didn't tell that to Bhai? If you had told this to me earlier I would informed bhai?"

"What is the use of telling all this now Bhavya! You must be tired due to all these wedding preparations. You should sleep." Gauri said clearly trying to avoid the topic.

"No! I won't. I know this is not the Gauri I became friends with. I know you won't allow Ishaana to simply lie about she being the girl who talked to bhai and made him fall in love with. Tell me what happened." Bhavya asked.

Gauri was tired of everything. She was fed up of putting this mask of pretending nothing has happened. Soon she hugged Bhavya and started to cry.

"What was I supposed to do Bhavya. We talked to each other, wrote letters to each other, understood each other! I wanted him to identify me the moment he saw me. But.... That day!!! When he came, I saw him looking for me. I saw him coming towards me and Ishu! You know, I was so happy! I thought he recognised me. But what I saw next broke my heart. He was completely into Ishu! He couldn't take his eyes off her." Gauri said and cried more. "But still I expected to him to at least look at me but no!"

"Don't tell me you then suggested Ishaana to act as the girl who talked to him all these days seeing him liking her." Bhavya said.

"No!!! I never did that. When he asked her are you Ms Ajnabi, she just said yes. I was stunned! I couldn't understand what was happening around me. And the very next moment I saw him hugging her as if his life depended on her." Gauri said.

"And you did nothing to stop it!? Oh god Gauri! Ishaana lied and entered Bhais life. I won't leave her!" Bhavya said angrily.

"No Bhavya! Don't do any stupidity. He married her. What happened has happened. We can't do anything about it. We should think about his future. Don't tell him anything and don't show any kind of bad attitude towards Ishu! I can't bear it when somebody's life is spoiled because of me." Gauri said wiping her tears.

"Par-" Bhavya tried to protest.

"Think practically Bhavya, he is married to her and it's too late now. He loves her. We don't even have any proof and moreover I can sacrifice this for Ishu. You should think about Omkara too." Gauri said.

Bhavya was still not convinced but she knew that if she reveals this to Om, his married life will be spoiled. She agreed to what Gauri said.

***

Om was sitting with a heavily pregnant Ishaana massaging her feet.

"Is it paining now?" Om asked.

She nodded no with a soft smile. Bhavya went to them with a bowl of fruits.

"Have this." She said to Ishaana with a smile.

Ishaana took it from Bhavya.

"Gauri called me today." Bhavya said.

"She called you? Didn't she ask about me? Why didn't she call me? It's been a long time." Ishaana whined.

"Who is Gauri?" Om asked confused.