Part-21

His mind was full with her voice!The voice once made him feel the feeling which he never felt and now the same voice was once again messing up his mind.

~~~

"Mr Khadoos!" She said irritated.

"Oh come on Miss Ajnabi!" He said.

~~~

"She....she called me khadoos!"

He didn't knew what to think anymore. The voice, the tone, the word! That was what he wanted to concentrate more on.

"Th.... This can't be true. Oh god! What am I thinking? Why are these lame thoughts coming into my mind." Om wondered.

Even before realising tears started coming out. He touched his cheeks sensing something wet.

"Tears? No! This is not true. Sh...she she can't be... She is nothing like my Ms Ajnabi."

~~~

"Fine! I won't do anything like that. Why can't you atleast tell your name? It was cause any damage to your anonymous face." Om said.

"Well! You asked this much na? Let me give you a clue. My name is related Shankar ji." She said.

"Shankar ji? Vo kaun hai?" Om asked confused.

"My uncles son!" She said irritated. "Lord Shiva!!!"

"Oh! So your name is connected to Lord Shiva! Waah! My name is also connected to lord Shiva." Om said.

~~~

"Gauri! Means Parvathy. That is related to Lord Shiva!" He thought.

~~~

"Which flowers should we use for reception?" Bhavya asked excited.

"Haa tell us Gauri. Which flowers do you like? Do you like roses?" Pinky asked.

"Actually, I don't like the smell of roses. Can we use lilies instead?" Gauri asked.

~~~

~~~

"Icecream?" Gauri asked excited.

"At this time?" Om asked.

"Haa! Eating icecream at midnight is the best feeling ever." Gauri said and walked out of the room.

~~~

~~~

"Now don't put the blame on everyone. I very well know about your fondness for chocolate icecream. And as always telling that everyone here loves chocolate icecream." Gauri said and chuckled.

"How do you know I love chocolate icecream." Om asked.

"Vo hum baath.... Uh... Vo.... You and Ishu talked about it right? So once she told me about this." Gauri said looking here and there.

~~~

~~~

"So what flavour do you like?" Om asked.

"I love Vanilla!" Gauri said excited.

~~~

~~~

"Om! You eat Vanilla icecream?" Ishaana asked.

"Nope! But this is for you." He said with a small smile.