Part-4

Gauri was waiting in front of the office waiting for her letter. She was nervous as this was the first letter from Om after she revealed her feelings to him.

"This is too much Gauri! Atleast breathe!" Ishaana said seeing her getting nervous.

"The letter for room number 302!" Gauri heard and quickly went to buy the letter.

She took the letter from the lady in the counter and went to her room quickly. Ishaana followed her.

"Open it and read idiot!" Ishaana said irritated.

Gauri took a deep breath and opened the letter.

To my Ajnabi,

Gauris heart started doing disco dance seeing the term 'my Ajnabi'

You are right. Talking to each other through phone was wonderful. Writing letters are also wonderful, but the soothing effect which I got hearing your sick voice was more wonderful.

Thank god you got your sound back! But you know what? I don't remember your original voice. I am used to that sick voice of yours! Here I am dying to hear your voice and you are having fun there writing letters. And you accepted my proposal as the cherry on the top!

I feel like I know you for ages but yet you are an unknown mystry for me. What are you doing to me yaar!? Without even meeting, not seeing, not even knowing your name, I am hoplessly in love with you. Is this what we call heart to heart connection? I don't know!

I really want you see you Ms Ajnabi! You might call me desperate! But I don't care. I just know one thing and that is, I love you. I don't know, how and when it happened but it just happened. The only merit of this letter is this I guess.

If I was saying the same thing through phone, you will call it as flirting. Now it is romantic na? I know you will be telling that you still think it is flirting!

I hope you will soon stop playing this hide and seek with me.

Your Mr Khadoos.

Gauri stopped reading and smiled.

"Wow! I mean wow! That was pretty romantic!" Ishaana exclaimed.

Gauris cheeks were turning to deep shades of red.

"Ab do you agree about the things I told you?" Gauri asked.

"No! The way of writing the letter was pretty romantic but I still don't agree about things you told that stupid love." Ishaana said.

Gauri rolled her eyes.

"There is no use in talking to you." Gauri and went away.

Days passed into weeks. Gauri used to compel Ishaana to write the letters for her and both of them read the letters Om had sent. Ishaana was pretty impressed with the way Om wrote the letters and expressed his feelings.

Gauri felt like revealing her identity to him. It was high time. they've been chatting with each other through letters and Gauri felt like Om had the right to know about her.

To my Khadoos!

This is not a long letter! But you will jump in excitement reading this Mr Despo!

I think it's high time to stop this hide and seek. Let me reveal my identity! Let's meet each other.

Location: Mega Mall (imaginary)
Let's meet next week on the same day. Hope you are free that day. If you are not then you will have to make yourself free for me. You just be Mr workaholic all the time.