Part-8

"This is not any park! Be in your limits Miss Sharma!" Om said.

He was here apologize and now what he told was the exact opposite.

"Mind your language Mr Oberoi!" Rudy said angrily.

"And who do you think you are to come here and tell me what to do?" Om asked.

"I am her brother! And anyone who hurts my sister will know Rudhra Ahujas wrath." Rudy warned looking into his eyes.

Hearing the word brother his mind cooled.

"He is her brother!" Om said to himself.

"Come Gauri! I will inform Dad about this. He will send someone else for this project. I don't want you to work under such people." Rudy said taking her away from Om.

Om looked at them walking towards Rudys car. He was very much guilty about the things which happened. He apologized to everyone in the office for his harsh behaviour.

"Sir, don't you think you should apologize to Miss Sharma too?" Anika asked.

She was very much scared of Omkara but seeing Gauri crying like that she really wanted Omkara to say a simple sorry to her. Om nodded and went back to his cabin.

...

"Now stop crying Gauri! Tell me what happened." Rudy said.

"He.... He.... I want to hate him! But I can't." Gauri said while sobbing.

"What are you speaking Gauri!? I think you are not in the right state of mind." Rudy said and started to walk to the hall of his apartment.

Gauri held his hand and stopped him. She pulled him and made him sit on the bed infront of her.

"I want to tell you everything." Gauri said.

"Tell what?" Rudy asked confused.

"It's him Rudy! Omkara!" Gauri said sobbing.

"I know he is Omkara Singh Obe-" He stopped in the middle when he understood what she was trying to convey.

"You mean your..."

She nodded.

"But it's not like how you think. He doesn't even know me." Gauri said.

"Kya?" Rudy asked confused.

...

Om was sitting in his cabin with his phone in his hand.

"I don't even have her number! How will I contact her? What if she leaves this job?" He thought.

"May I come in sir?" He heard Anika asking.

"Come in." He said.

Anika opened the door and went in. Along with her there was Bhavya.

"Bhavya! You here?" Om asked.

"Bhai! I wanted to talk to you." Bhavya said.

"Sir, before that please sign here." Anika said showing her some documents.

He read the documents and signed it.

"Sir, did you call her?" Anika asked.

Om nodded no. Anika sighed and went out

"Who was she talking about?" Bhavya asked.

"It's nothing. You tell me. Why did you come?" Om asked.

"Bhai! I know aap gusse mein ho. Par, bhai Riyas wish is valid. She needs a mother. I try to fill that void but fathers sister is always fathers sister. She can't be a mother in all aspects." Bhavya said.