Part-9

Gauri looked shocked at Riya.
Before Bhavya Or Gauri could ask anything Riya went to her room.

"Don't take her words seriously. Sometimes this girl speaks some rubbish. Her mood may not be good." Bhavya said.

"Yesterday it was her dad whose mood wasnt good." Gauri muttered.

"Come! It's been 5 freezing years!" Bhavya exclaimed excited.

"Even I can't believe that I have spend five long years without gossiping." Gauri said.

"I have a lots of news to share with you." Bhavya said.

"Bhavya, before that I think you should go and talk to Riya. She mer me today only na? And still if she don't like me, then maybe it's because she isn't liking you giving me this much attention." Gauri stated.

"It's nothing like that. She just want to throw tantrums. It's because I didn't make the juice. Leave it and come with me." Bhavya said and went to the hall.

They sat on the couch and the first thing Gauri asked was about Rudy.

"So whats going between you and Rudy?" Gauri asked.

Bhavya was surprised to hear Gauri talking about Rudy.

"How do you know him!?" Bhavya asked surprised.

"He is my friend, brother and my sponsors son also." Gauri said.

"OMG! So you are that Gauri about whome he says all the time?" Bhavya asked.

"He talks about me?" Gauri asks.

"He only talks about you. From the time we started dating he was always saying how will Gauri be spending her time there? She will feel lonely without me." Bhavya said mimicking Rudy.

"At first I used to get jealous. And then I slowly realised this Gauri about whome he is talking is just like his sister." Bhavya said.

"I feel so lucky to have a brother like him. Sometimes these kinds of heart to heart connections are greater than blood relations." Gauri said.

"I agree!" Bhavya said smiling sadly.

"So tell me! How did your love story start?" Gauri asked.

Bhavya smiled shyly.

"So you remember when I got that small cut on my leg and I was reacting as if my whole leg was burnt?" Bhavya asked.

"Haa what is the connection with that and Rudy?" Gauri asked confused.

"Do you remember, I told about an incident to you. I met that doctor who treated me for that in Mega mall with his girlfriend and he acted like he didn't recognize me." Bhavya said.

"Don't tell me it was Rudy!" Gauri said.

"It was!" Bhavya said with a slight smile. "And then started stalking him on insta. After that we met once more and that girl with him created a huge scene again! After that I came to know he broke up with her."

"God! You were the reason for his break up? Oh my God! So you were that annoying girl about whome he used to talk about?" Gauri asked.

"Oh I remember after meeting from here he still used to say I am annoying." Bhavya said.

"Because you are!" Gauri said.

"Thank god! From the time I met you I was feeling like I was talking to stranger. But now it's fine. I was dying to her your taunts." Bhavya said giggling.

"You've changed a lot!" Gauri stated.

"Me? What has changed?" Bhavya asked confused.

"You are dying from inside. But still you are trying to cover it up by your fake happiness and childishness. I have seen you for years Bhavya! This is not you. I can see that in your eyes. You are longing for something!" Gauri said.