Part-18

Please put inline comments! I may not be able to see the other ones.

He kneeled down in front of the little child. She moved back scared. She went and stood behind her mother and peeped to see him looking at her.

"Anika, I just want to apologize." Rudy said.

"Listen Rudy, there might be issues with you and Shivaay. And because of that I will never behave differently with you. That issue is just between you and Shivaay and I am out of it. But when it comes to my child, it isn't so. She was so happy seeing her Chachu for the first time. And what did you do? You spoiled my daughters birthday." Anika said.

Rudy looked down with guilt.

"See Rudy, this is a mall and dont create a scene here." Anika warned him.

"Look Anika, I know what I did was wrong. I am really sorry about that. I was just angry and...."

"You were angry at Shivaay! Not at us! It's upto you about being angry at Shivaay. But you were not supposed to spoil her birthday party. Even Shivaay was angry. It was the first time I saw Shivaay talking angrily about you. Tej uncle was disappointed. The only person who defended you was Jhaanvi Ma.  The one whome you hurted the most!" Anika said angrily.

Bhavya who was passing by saw Rudy standing and talking with Anika.

"Rudy! Here?" Bhavya wondered.

She saw Anika with Vaani.

"Isn't she Bhais receptionist? Why is she here with Rudy?" Bhavya wondered.

She walked towards them.

"Anika! I have my own justifications for that. I here for apologizing to Vani." Rudy said.

"Rudy!" Bhavya called.

Anika and Rudy turned to Bhavya.

"Bhavya! You here?" Rudy asked.

"I was purchasing dress for Gauri. What are you doing here?" Bhavya asked.

"Vo.... Mein...."

"We are leaving." Anika said taking Vani with her.

Anika left and Bhavya looked at Rudy.

"Kya hua?" Bhavya asked concerned.

"I did something wrong!" Rudy said with a guilty face.

...

"Om, pass me the ketchup." Shakthi  said with a serious face.

Om looked confused at Shakthi and then at the ketchup bottle which was near Pinky.

"Mummy! Give the ketchup bottle to-"

"I asked you to pass me the bottle." Shakthi said.

"Ok" Om said and took the ketchup bottle and passed it to Shakthi.

"What happened to them?" Gauri whispered to Om.

"Patha nahi! They faught! I guess." Om said.

"How sweet!" Gauri said with dreamy eyes.

Om gave her a weird look.

"Are you serious? They faught and you find that sweet?" He asked.

"Arrey! Fight is an essential component in building a relationship. There will be fight only when there is love and loyalty. And simple fights make a healthy relationship." Gauri said.

"This is stupidity." Om said.

"Don't you and Bhavya fight?" Gauri asked.

Om nodded yes.