Part-19

"I.... I just called her Miss Ajnabi?" Om asked shocked.

Rudy nodded. He wished for Om to realise the truth now. But Om was still shocked and confused.

"Why? Meine aisa kyu.... I am sorry Gauri. I shouldn't have addressed you so." Om said not looking at her.

Gauri found it awkward and sad at the same time. Hearing him calling her so evoke many emotions which were deep inside her. She knew she was turning emotional and she really didn't want to show that infront of Om. She faked a smile at him.

"Koi baath nahi! Uh... I guess I should go to my flat now. I need to shift some things from there to home. Bye." Gauri said and walked out without waiting for any reply from the other two.

"How could I call call her so? Even though it wasn't intentionally, it was my Ishus place. How could I simply call her that?" Om asked.

"Rudy! Calm down. One day Or the other you will have to marry his sister. Just calm down!" Rudy said to himself to control the anger rising inside him hearing what Om just said.

"I... I should feel guilty about this. But I just feel a little uneasy and nothing more. Infact i feel guilty but it isn't because I called her what I used to call Ishu but i feel guilty bcs-"

"You feel you should have given her that place earlier." Rudy said.

"H....how do you... how-"

"What I told is what you felt right?" Rudy asked.

Om didn't reply.

"Sometimes what you think is not what is happening around you. Just try to see things differently O!" Rudy said.

Om was confused with what he said.

"Matlab?" Om asked.

"When time comes, you will realise it yourself." Rudy said.

Rudy went near Om and patted on his shoulders and smiled at him.

"I must go to Anika." Rudy said and walked.

...

Gauri slumped on the bed trying to erase everything from her mind. The moment he started calling her so, she lost it. The things which she hid inside herself was evoked.

"Why!? Why did he start to call me so? I controlled myself! I was happy after a long time! I started enjoying life! Why doesn't my fate allow me to be completely happy?" Gauri thought.

She got up from the bed and went to the table besides her. She opened the drawer and took out an album. She slowly started looking at the pictures. It was her and her friends during college days. She looked so happy and carefree. She wondered how she could be so?

Her life right now was mechanical. She wished she could go back and change everything. But she knew! This is what life is.

...

"Anika! Please let me atleast speak yaar!" Rudy said.

"Yaar?"

"I mean Miss Anika!"

"It's Mrs Kapoor! Mr Ahuja!" Anika said.

"Ya whatever. That's not the point here. I am really sorry about what happened yesterday. I am even ready to apologize to your husband." Rudy said.

"Listen Ru.... Wait what? You will apologize to SHIVAAY?" Anika asked shocked.

Rudys eyes widened realising what he said.

"I... I mean.... I didn't mean that. I meant I will apologize to Vani and get her a new cake." Rudy said.

"I prefer the first option more." Anika said suppressing the smile.