Part-10

"What the hell!" Om yelled.

Anika flinched seeing his anger.

"I am sorry." Om said seeing her scared.

"Are you sure Ahuja industries is sending someone else instead of Miss Sharma?" Om asked.

"Yes sir. Mr Ahuja himself called and said this." Anika said.

"You may go now." Om said.

Anika went out of his cabin.

"Gauri left!?" He asked to himself. "Wait! What did I call her? Gauri? When did I start calling her so?"

...

Anika was sitting in the reception. She was also thinking about Gauri. Suddenly she saw Rudy entering the office in a complete executive look.

"Sir aap? Miss Sharma is not here. She left." Anika said.

"Thats why I am here Miss Anika." Rudy said reading her name from her badge.

"Sir?"

"I am the one replacing Gauri for this job." Rudy said.

Anikas eyes widened in shock.

"Aap? You are Rudhra Ahuja right?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yes, that's me. I am gonna assist you khadoos boss for this project. Where is his cabin?" Rudy asked.

"Second floor." Anika said still not getting over from the shock.

Rudy walked towards the stairs in attitude.

...

Gauri was walking to and fro in her apartment cursing Rudy.

"How dare he? How dare he tell Tej uncle to replace me? He is so dead!" Gauri said angrily.

She walked toward the phone which was ringing constantly. Seeing the unknown number she declined the call again.

"Who the hell is calling me for these many times!" Gauri thought.

Soon she heard the calling bell. She went and opened the door to see Bhavya standing there. Her anger was at the peak and she didn't look around. Seeing Bhavya reminded her more of Rudy.

"Bhavya! If you don't want to be a widow before marriage, tell your boyfriend not to come in front of me. He is so dead!" Gauri said angrily.

Bhavya looked shocked at confused at her. That was when Gauri noticed a little hand holding Bhavyas hand.

"What is a boyfriend Bhavya aunty?" Riya asked curiously.

Both Gauris and Bhavyas eyes widened.

"Riya?" Gauri asked shocked.

"Hi aunty!" Riya said nervously.

"Gauri! Won't you let us in?" Bhavya asked nervously.

"Ya ya come in." Gauri said.

The three of them went inside the apartment.

"Bhavya aunty, you didn't tell me! What is a boyfriend?" Riya asked again.

"Vo... There are boys in your class na? When they become your friend they are called boyfriends!" Bhavya said and smiled nervously.

"Oh! So i have many boyfriends!" Riya said.

Gauri and Bhavya silently chuckled.

"Vaise, why did you give such a surprise visit?" Gauri asked.

Bhavya looked at Riya. Riya took out the colour paper and went to Gauri. She gave the paper to Gauri.