Part-6

Rudy was sitting in a restaurant with Bhavya. She was smiling like maniac.

"Is there something on my face that you are smiling like this looking at me!" Rudy asked.

"Nahi! It just feels so perfect to be your girlfriend and this also feels so perfect!" Bhavya said.

Rudy smiled.

"There is one thing I don't like about you." Bhavya said.

"Just one thing?" Rudy asked chuckling.

"No! But this one thing is the thing which I hate the most and that is you talk less and you are too matured and serious." Bhavya said.

Rudy smiled.

"That is because you are too childish and immature. If both of us are the same, then this relationship will become the worst. There should be someone to control you na?" Rudy asked.

"Acha! That means you are like this to me only?" Bhavya asked.

"Aisa nahi hai! I am very friendly and childish with my best friends and close people!" Rudy said.

"So am I not close to you?" Bhavya asked.

"Oh god! Aisa nahi hai Bhavya! I am close to you but.... Leave it. You wont understand." Rudy said and started to have the food.

Bhavya made faces and started to have the food.

....

Sleep was far away from Gauri! She saw the sun rising! Even though she decided to face everything by herself, the thought of meeting him in real send shivers down her spine.

She got up from the bed and opened her wardrobe. She took a professional, executive outfit. It was the only professional outfit which bought to India. She went and took a bath.

The sight which she saw after the bath was.....

Her dress under the iron box which was on. Smoke was coming and the front portion of the dress was completely black.

"Not today atleast! Now what will I wear!?" She thought and suddenly her eyes fell on a saree.

She didn't know why but her mind constantly telling her to wear the saree.

"But it's an official meeting! Why will i wear a saree?" Gauri thought.

"Wear it! I am telling you!" Her mind screamed.

She took out the cream coloured saree and started to iron it carefully.

She got ready in the saree, putting a light make up. She looked at the time it was still not the time to reach the Oberoi corps. She took out her phone and called Rudy.

"Hello!" He said with a sleepy voice.

"You didnt wake up?" Gauri asked.

"Why are behind my sleep?" He asked pouting.

"Because early rise and early to bed makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise." Gauri said.

"Firstly I slept late yesterday! So there is no problem is waking up late. Secondly about health! I am doctor and I can take care of it, thirdly about wealth I am not that greedy about wealth and my father is making more than enough. And about being wise vo tho mein hoon." Rudy said with a proud smile. "Vaise kal you wanted to meet me na?"

"Haa, my mood wasn't that good." Gauri said.

"Kya hua? Did you meet.... Him?" Rudy asked concerned.

"No!" Gauri said.

"Gauri, I am asking you again! Atleast tell me who is was." Rudy said.

"Rudy! I know how much angry you were when you got to know someone broke my heart. I don't want you to create any problem with him." Gauri said.