Epilogue

Oberoi mansion was peaceful. The people in the house were happy. Ruvya were expecting their first child. It was the most beautiful moments in Bhavyas life. She was pampered by everyone in the house.

Gauri smiled looking at Omkara who was getting irritated.

"Will you tell me what's the matter? What is there to smile this much?" Om asked irritated.

"You are such a possessive father!" Gauri said teasing him more.

"What? I don't like my daughter having any boyfriend. What's wrong with that?" Om asked angrily.

"He is her male friend and for God sake Riya is just 11 years old." Gauri said laughing.

"So? She is not supposed to have male friends. That's final." Om said.

Gauri giggled and went to the other side of the room to keep the folded clothes. Om smiled seeing her smiling.

"Thank you!" Gauri said turning towards him. "I know you are doing this to make me feel better. And trust me, I am completely fine. When the doctor said that, I was just shocked and nothing much."

"I know you very well. You yearned for a child." Om said.

"I have Riya! She is my child Omkara ji! It doesn't matter if I can give birth to a baby or not. Riya is my daughter and I am happy with that." Gauri said with a genuine smile.

Om went near her and hugged her from behind.

"You are too good for us Gauri!" He said.

"Am I?" She asked giggling.

She turned towards him without breaking the hug and locked her hands around his neck.

"You are feeling bad because you see me as your wife now. Then, I was just your daughters mother. Why can't you see me like that? What if these things happened for a good cause? Maybe Ishaana and you got married for me to get Riya! Lets try to be positive. I can't give birth to a child! But that doesn't matter na!? We have Riya. Now we don't have to think about anyone else. It's just me, you and Riya! Our happy family." Gauri said smiling.

...

Vani ran to Gauri and hugged her earning a glare from Riya. Seeing Vani hugging Gauri, the six year old Ansh also ran to Gauri and hugged her.

"See, got Gauri aunty and now they don't want their mumma!" Anika said with a chuckle.

"So what Bhabhi? You can be free na? Gauri will take care of them. She is the official baby sitter!" Rudy said.

"Haa haa! After three months I am going to be the baby sitter of your baby too. I will make the baby in my team and you will be out." Gauri said.

"No way! My baby will always be in my team." Rudy said.

"Your team? No way! Baby will be in team Gauri." Bhavya said.

"What kind of a wife are you?" Rudy asked.

"A wife who knows her husband very well. If baby is in your team you'll spoil my child by feeding him tons of chocolate icecream." Bhavya said giggling.

Gauri noticed Riya glaring at Vani which was a usual thing. But today the glare was little high.

"Did you both fight?" Gauri whispered to Vani to which Vani giggled.

"What did you do today?" Gauri asked.

"Vo.... Reyaan hai na? Riya didis best friend! I punched him." Vani said smiling sheepishly.

"Hey bhagwaan! Shaithaan bachi! Ye kya kiya thune? She won't spare you." Gauri said worried as she knew how much Reyaan meant for Riya.

Vani smiled sheepishly and looked at Riya to gain another glare for which she gulped.