Part-7

Bhavya along with Riya went to their home. Bhavya noticed Riya was silent throughout the journey which was very much unlike her.

"Kuch hua hai kya?" Bhavya asked.

Riya nodded no without saying anything.

"Riya" Bhavya called her.

Riya looked at Bhavya, her eyes filled with tears. Bhavya was getting tensed seeing Riya like this.

"Kya hua bacha?" Bhavya asked..

"Why don't I have a Mumma?" Riya asked sobbing.

This wasn't the first time Riya was asking about her Mumma. She even complained about her not having a mother while her friends had. But this was the first time she saw Riya crying because of this.

"Riya, I told you that day right? Mumma is with god. And we also agreed that Riyas mumma is so lucky that she is allowed to stay with God when we are not even allowed to see God in real." Bhavya said.

Riya cried more.

"I felt so bad! Everybodys parents came today cheering for them." Riya said sobbing.

"Dada was busy beta. He comes with you when he has time na?" Bhavya asked.

"Many of friends dadas are also like this. When dadas are busy Mummas go with children na? Here nobody is there to come with me" Riya said.

"I was ready! But you didn't allow. Issliye I didn't come." Bhavya said.

"It wasn't me, it was clearly said in the rules that either the father or the mother should only go inside the school with children." Riya said.

"Next time when Dada is not free I will get special permission from your school and come with you." Bhavya said.

"No! I want a Mumma." Riya said.

"I can't do anything about it. Thumbe kabhi apne dada se iske baare mein poocha?" Bhavya asked.

Riya nodded no.

"Once I heard you talking to Dada about it and then I saw him crying hugging Mummas photo. I didn't want Dada to cry because of me." Riya said.

Bhavya hugged Riya tightly seeing her love for her Dada.

....

Om was sitting in his cabin in deep thoughts. He dialled to the reception.

"Hello! Is Miss Sharma there in her cabin?" He asked.

"Yes sir." The receptionist replied.

"Tell her to meet me." Om said.

The receptionist asked Gauri to go and meet Om.

"Ab why does he want to meet me?" Gauri thought.

She tied her hair in messy bun and went to his cabin.

"Mr Oberoi, you wanted to meet me?" Gauri asked

Hearing her voice he looked at her. A small smile formed on his lips seeing her attire.

"Miss Sharma, if you remember it's my office not your home." He said looking at her hair.

"Uh.... I am sorry sir" She apologized.

She raised her hands to untie her hair.

"Hey, rehne do! I was just pulling your leg. You look good in this." He said.

Heart heart skipped a beat hearing his compliment.

"Anyways I called you to inform you about day after tomorrow. You informed that you will be on leave. So tomorrow itself you will have to complete the pending works." He said.