Part-23

Wrote this during writers block🤧
Don't expect more🚶‍♀️

Expecting for a no! (That's what he says) he stood in front of Rudy. His heartbeats raising and his hands trembling.

"No!" Rudy said with a blank face.

"No? What do you mean by no? Gauri isn't the one who-"

"You know what? I feel like strangling your neck with these hands of mine. You claimed to love her, used to talk to her and understood each other without even seeing the face. You married Ishaana, lived with her, had a daughter with her and after these many years you are here with me asking that is Gauri Miss Ajnabi! And when I said no, you were like that isn't supposed to happen!" Rudy said in one breath.

Om stood there without speaking anything.

"Where was your brain when you went and asked Ishaana whether she is Miss Ajnabi?" Rudy asked angrily.

"Tha...that means G...gauri is-"

"You are still there? You didn't realise that till now? What should I do you?" Rudy asked irritated.

He felt like his whole world collapsing. What he lived this whole life was completely a lie. The person whome he loved the most turned out to be the person whome he should hate the most.

Ishaana! His Ishu! Was slowly turning into just as his daughters mother. The place which he kept for Gauri at first.

He could hear Rudy telling something to him, but he couldn't understand anything. He was so focussed on the biggest reality of his life.

"O!" Rudy almost shouted shaking him.

"AAHHHH!!!!" Om yelled in frustration.

He saw Gauri and Rudys photo on the table. He went took and threw angrily breaking it into pieces.

"O! Are you mad? What are you doing?" Rudy asked.

"EVERYONE LIED TO ME! I WAS LIVING IN THIS LIE FOR ALL THESE YEARS!" Om shouted.

Rudy understood his state of mind. He slowly went to him and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Calm down O!" Rudy whispered.

"How am I supposed to calm down? This... Ga...gauri is m-" Before he could speak anything he broke down into tears.

Rudy hugged him.

"I can understand you O! But we never lied to you. The only person who lied to you about this is no more." Rudy said.

Omkara broke the huh and looked at Rudy.

"Everyone knew about this?" He asked like a child.

"Me, Bhavya, Gauri and your mother." Rudy said.

"I can understand about you, but Bhavya! Why didn't she?" Om asked.

"She knew it on your wedding day. What was she supposed to do? Spoil everything on the wedding day itself? But you know what? She was even ready to do that. She never wanted to keep you in the dark. But would you have believed her? You were hopelessly in love with Ishaana!" Rudy said.

"NO! I WAS NOT IN LOVE WITH ISHAANA! I WAS IN LOVE WITH MY AJNABI" Om yelled. "Ishaana meant nothing to me. I loved her because she was my Ajnabi. I accepted her into my life thinking that she was the one who conquered my heart. Get this straight into your head! My love, my care and my feelings were only for that girl who made feel those feelings even without showing her face. It was not for any Ishaana or Gauri. It was just for my ajnabi." Om said angrily.