Part-13

Pinky was walking around the hall with a serious expression which for others, looked very funny. Om, Bhavya and Shakthi were looking at her pacing around.

"Papa! Didn't your wife get any other place to go for a walk?" Bhavya whispered to Shakthi.

"Lagtha hai, she is planning to piss off Om." Shakthi whispered.

"As if she doesn't do that all the time!" Bhavya said giggling.

After a long time, Pinky broke the ice with her evergreen iconic dialogue.

"Oh my matha!" Pinky exclaimed.

"I was wondering why isn't she saying so." Bhavya whispered to Shakthi.

"So you don't want to marry Gauri, but Riya wants you to marry Gauri because she wants Gauri as her mother and Bhavya also want you to marry Gauri because she thinks Gauri can be perfect for you and Riya and still you don't want to marry Gauri because you don't want to!" Pinky said.

Bhavya, Om and Shakthi looked at her confused.

"Mummy! Aapne ab jo kaha, did you understand anything?" Bhavya asked to Pinky itself.

"Haa, meine ab Om ka love life, I mean loveless life ke baare mein kaha." Pinky said.

"It's simple Mummy! Bhai dont want to marry her and Riya wants her as her Mumma. That's it." Bhavya said.

"Mein bhi vahi-"

"Baath ye nahi hai! Who the hell told you that i am getting married?" Om asked.

"Riya" Pinky said.

"I knew it!" Bhavya said smirking.

"Kaha hai vo? We didn't see her." Shakthi asked.

"Sleeping! She was crying for the whole night. She is tired. Let her sleep." Bhavya said.

"Om! If Riya wishes for that, marry her." Shakthi said.

"Aise kaise papa? Riya bachi hai, if I marry her I will have to take care of her as a husband. I don't want to spoil her life. I can never be a good husband for her." Om said.

"Om, I understand that you still love Ishaana. Even we love her as our daughter. But try to understand, Riya needs a mother. We are not forcing you to marry Gauri, but one day you will have to marry one girl. If you are not comfortable with Gauri, then let's find another girl for you." Pinky said.

"When did your wife started to sound sensible?" Bhavya whispered to Shakthi.

"My wife was always sensible. You idiots weren't brilliant enough to understand that." Shakthi said.

"But her sensible words won't do anything! Bhai won't change his decision. I don't think he will agree to marry anyone." Bhavya whispered.

"Ok fine! I am ready to marry another girl." Om said shocking the hell out of Bhavya.

"WHAT!!!" Bhavya yelled.

"You wanted me to marry right? Fine! I am ready to marry." Om said.

Bhavya was about to say something but Om showed his palm indicating not to make more discussions on this topic. He went directly to his room to see Riya sleeping. Her cheeks were tear stained. He sat on the bed caressing her hair.

"I am sorry bacha! Papa can do anything for you! I can even give my life for you but what you asked me is something which is not acceptable. I promise you that you will surely get a Mumma to love you but that won't be Gauri." Om said.

He took her tiny hands and kissed her.

....

Gauri was sitting on the couch with a pout.