Please Read!

Hey guys!

I just started my new tumblr account and decided to completely switch to tumblr from now on, meaning I won't publish anything on wattpad anymore.

I would really appreciate it if you still supported me, just on tumblr now. But of course I respect it if you don't wanna switch platforms with me.

I will still continue writing for tumblr as I love writing. And I will definitely write the requests that you already sent me and publish them on tumblr. They are on top of my priority list.

I'm not sure if I will delete my wattpad stories one day or just leave them be. Most likely the latter.

Thanks for your support all this time. And already thanks in advance to anyone who will stay with me.

Now for everyone who would like to switch to tumblr with me:

My domains name on tumblr is

I advice you to take a look at Lythea's Map at first, which is kinda the guide to my tumblr page. That way you should get a good first overview. Here is the link for it:

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/lythea-creation/690400109864910848?source=share

My tumblr accound is not just limited to one fandom. I'm writing for Marvel, The Hunger Games, Squid Game, Harry Potter, Anime, Grey's Anatomy, Disney and Alrawabi School For Girls. Requests are open and appreciated.

It will take some time until I have added everything from my wattpad account to tumblr, but it will definitely happen additionally to new stories.

Please keep in mind that it's a queer space. I'm only writing romantic stuff for fem character x fem reader. But I'm also writing platonic stories for male characters x fem reader.

Thanks for the support and I'm looking forward to see you on my tumblr page <3

Oh and it would be great if you sent me a message on tumblr telling me that you are from my wattpad account, just to make me aware. You don't have to of course. It's just something that would make me happy.