Chapter 4 - Wolf Prince

Stomping my feet and huffing were the only thing I could do outside his chambers to release some anger as I couldn't loose my composure where he was .
Well, alongside the silent screams I do at least 4 times a day.
As much as I want to punch him in the face for all his orders and pompous behavior, I can't deny that he has great charisma and power. I was also very scared of him because he had a very wicked side to him.

A lot of the servants do not serve him directly as the power radiating from him makes them unable to do anything but bar their necks to him in submission and he drinks them dry every time.
Well, most of them prefer to serve the King and Queen instead as the prince kills for fun, whenever he feels like it.

Since I have been here, the flashbacks of the vampire attack keeps haunting me as I see people dying every day from their bloods being sucked dry.

It's weird that I don't feel his power to the point where I have to bar my neck in submission.

I definitely can feel his strength but it doesn't affect me at all.
It's weird, even the prince thinks the same. However, one think I'm thankful for is that he is a bit nice to me.

By the way, I keep remembering those silver eyes though. Saw it for just a few seconds but I just can't forget it.
They were a bright silver that I could see them from in between the bushes.

I really want to know who they belong to.

"That's Weird" I thought as I scrunched up my face trying to figure out why I care about a pair of eyes.

"Why do you look so pissed? Is Prince Varda stressing you out?" Sarah asked slightly concerned but I didn't fail to detect her playful undertone. She has been having fun watching me be at his beck and call for the past 4 days.

Why are the days longer now? Can a week be over already?!!! I asked myself.
Funny how all I wanted was to stay as far away possible from the royals but ended up working so close to one.

Speaking of that, I haven't even set eyes on the wolf prince yet. Everyone has been gushing about how handsome he was.

So much that I am extremely curious

For them to say he was way hotter and more charismatic than the vampire prince, then he is one hell of a man.

I've been so busy that I couldn't even steal a glance of him.

Curse this crazy vampire prince for always keeping me busy!
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

The ringing of the bell signifies a call for meeting of all the tribe members and visitors at the town square.
I wanted to go alone but the prince ordered me to go with his convoy as I was one of his servants.
"Shortie!". Sarah yelled running towards me with so much speed that I had to brace myself for the impact.
"I would never get used to this. You're literally two times my size". I whined, but she just laughed and waved me off still squeezing me in a hug.

"I know you love it, little hard guy". She laughed a little and squeezed me more to get a reaction I'm sure.

"L-let me go!". I struggled and playfully pushed her away.

"Anyways, today is Thursday". She giggled jumping a little out of excitement.
What's happening on Thursday. I knew I was forgetting something but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"What's happening today?" I asked totally confused but the only response I got was the 'are you kidding me right now?' Look.
"Come on. Just tell me, I forgot". I playfully pleaded, rocking her hand back and forth.