Chapter 31 - Playing with fire

The Wolf Prince's P.O.V

The letters kept flying in and the one thing that baffles me was how they knew exactly where we were every second we move, because they just sent a letter while we were in the hospital just a few hours ago.

One thing I didn't like is not being in control, especially in situations like this.

It is very dangerous not to know your enemy in times like this.
I have to get to the root of this because these people are not just my enemies but they are also after my mate and my sister, also possibly after my whole pack and it is my duty to protect them all.

When the second letter came in, it came with so much force for such a small paper.
I thought it was an arrow for a minute.

I would lie and say that I was cool and calm about the contents of the first letter because it only meant that there was someone out to take my mate away from me and I can never tolerate that.
Everyone would have to get through me to take her away from me.

After asking her who she thought it could be, by the confusion on her face, it was obvious that she had no idea which means that this person is either a secret admirer, a stalker or just a psycho.
This room wasn't safe at all, I mean we found the door opened when we came in so I can't possibly let her stay here.

My room was safer as I'll be there with her the whole time.
I'm not saying I was the strongest in the world but they will have to kill me to touch a hair on her head.

"You're sleeping with me". I said with finality because if there's one thing this woman is, it's stubborn.
There was no argument on this as I would never allow her life be in in danger.
It's either she comes with me or I stay here with her, two beautiful options.

I looked over to her as she hasn't given me any answer yet and saw her flustered. It was s clear that she was embarrassed about something and that's when I realized what I had said.
I didn't state it correctly.

"Uh... I meant you would be sleeping in my room". I rephrased and this time I couldn't help the smile that blossomed on my face. Her reaction to my my smile was further embarrassment so I couldn't hold my laughter and let it out.
It was so funny and cute.

'If those words came from her, I would strip in a second without any second thoughts'. I thought to myself, smiling a bit at how smitten I was with her.

She voiced her concerns about staying together and
I was goad that it was not about her being uncomfortable with me but just about what the people would think so I assured her.

"Everyone knows you're mine and I'm yours, who dares to stop mates from being around each other?".I said knowing fully well that the three realms already know that she is my mate.

The day my parents came was the day the whole world knew about my mate.m, and by my parents m, I mean my mom.
She had been asking me time after time about when I was going to find my mate and whether or not I've found them.
When they were about to leave, I told my mom not to broadcast it too much but that doesn't mean it hasn't reached the ears of everyone in the three realms.

After we got to my room, I sat in the bed watching her as she took in everything in the room, looking like a kid on an excursion, analyzing the new place she just got to.
I sat comfortably but I can't lie that I was not nervous.
What if she said that it was too boring for her, so she can't stay?
Does she like it?
I found myself worrying over the littlest things. I truly can't believe myself.
I'm usually non-chalk at about things like this but here I am.

I called her to the bed to sit with me but it was as if my mate had other thoughts because I could see the way she hesitated and fidgeted with her fingers, in a very subtle way that no one would easily know that she was nervous.
My mind wasn't there before but it's there now.

'This woman is playing with fire'. I thought to myself when I saw her stare at my lips.
I wanted to just spend time with her as I know that my resistance thread is already worn out.
It was like her eyes were telling me what her lips would not. It was asking me to kiss her so I did although I tried not to give into my urges, she stared for a little bit so I was totally compelled to kiss her.

I always want to kiss her, always to be with her, talk to her, hold her, and do the most sinful things to her.
I love her and I want it all.

Everything.

The anger, the trauma, the laughter... my heart slipped a beat thinking about living with her under the same room as mine.
I can't believe how excited I was at that vision.

She tried to look away but nah, it's too late baby.
I grabbed her waist as I crashed my lips against her and received the greatest reward ever which was the moan she released.

Da*n, that sound caused a twitch down south. I wanted her so badly, so much that I'm barely hanging by a thread and she's making that thread snap every day.
As much as I am a man, I'm also a wolf who's driven by primal instincts, so it has been HARD to stay away from her so as not to overwhelm her or do something that she wouldn't like. I don't want her to have a reason to hate me because I can't take it.

Still kissing her, I explore her body with my hands but I didn't dwell too much any where or else, I promise I won't stop.
This sexy goddess is right in front of me, how can I stop?
My lips automatically went to the sweet spot of hers in her neck that I found. I wanted to hear her breathe fast and moan for me, I needed it.

I already miss her, and she hasn't even gone yet. I had no idea that I was this clingy because right now all I wanted to do was wrap myself up with her and stay there forever.

My hands travelled, touching wherever they could reach.
"Can I?". I asked as my hands reached the hem of her shirt, a question to which she nodded 'yes'.
As soon as she did, i took it off.

I had to stop and stare, just so I could admire her body. Her skin was amazing and although I could still the the faint scars of the wounds that she beared from the kidnap, she was still so beautiful.

'What did I do to deserve such beauty?'. I thought to myself as I stared.
It was looking at a perfectly designed chocolate chair that you were desperate to eat but you still wanted to admire it for a little while more.

I'm pretty sure that my wolf was leaving saliva out of his mouth from what we were seeing.

I couldn't wait anymore as I wrapped my hands around her, taking of her bra. Just the feeling of her soft body on mine he me going crazy.
It already felt so intimate holding her like this that I didn't know what would happen when we got to the truly intimate part but I couldn't wait.

I took my time, slowly kneading her breasts in my two palms and oh they fit perfectly, they were perfectly plump and so soft that I couldn't imagine how something this soft still stood so firm.

I took one of them in my mouth and the sound she made almost made me loose my mind. I want to make this slow and pleasurable for her because I know that it's the first time someone is touching her this intimately.
She didn't tell me but I know.

Still gently squeezing the left, I worshipped the right with my mouth and tongue, earning me the right sounds.
I continued switching sides every little while then I asked her.
This time for full permission because I couldn't hold back anymore.
She was driving me crazy.

"You are aware of what we're doing right?". I asked and she nodded but no, I want actual answers.

"I can't hear you". I replied, as her hooded eyes opened and she uttered

"Yes".

"I want to make love to you, are you ready?". I ask again, and she said again.

"Yes, I am. Now please shut up and continue". Yes ma'am.