Chapter 28 - I'm Yours

Aliyah's P.O.V

"You knew". He stated, looking down at his feet like it was a secret he was determined to hide forever.

How bad can it be?

"I don't know the whole story, I just know that you turn feral once your name is mentioned but I still don't know it because no one dares to utter it or even write it down". I told him so he could put his mind at ready but then, it was the truth.
I've asked everyone including Makaiah, several times but no one has given me an actual answer and always tell me that it's not their place to tell.

At first it was so weird because all I asked for was his name. Anytime I mentioned it, the panicked expression and running away had me utterly confused.

It's just a name, isn't it?

Until the day that Makaiah finally told me that he destroys and kills anyone around whenever his name is mentioned.
She said it made him do terrible things that he wouldn't normally do whenever his name is called, and to be honest, that scared me.
To the point where I wasn't curious anymore about what his name was.

I imagined us living together and me mistakenly calling his name. Would he kill me?

"I didn't want to tell you yet, although I knew that you needed to know". He said still looking very solemn.
"I don't want you to have more reasons to leave me because I can't live without you anymore". He uttered looking straight into my eyes this time and I didn't look away.
This is the first time that I had the audacity to look him in the eye and see how different his own brown eyes were. They were brown but if you look very closely, you could see little freckles of silver. The color of his wolves eyes.

I wouldn't lie and say that leaving him hasn't crossed my mind. It has but I also don't think I can live without him.
I've become so used to having him around, so used to him taking care of me, so used up him saving me from danger.
I can't leave him, especially for something he can't control.

"I'm not leaving you. I thought about it though, sometimes because of Cara". I said truthfully, as I was still hurt from how well he treated her and neglected me.
I was jealous.

"I'm sorry about her. I only allowed some things because I saw that you got jealous sometimes whenever I was giving her attention, and that weirdly made me feel good. It showed that you cared about me to an extent. I'm sorry." He said, taking my hands in his and still keeping eye contact with me.
"I also didn't want you to know that we had slept with each other, because it could be another reason for you to leave me". He continued, and I was a bit taken aback by his vulnerability today, because he is not the kind of person to talk about his weaknesses or show insecurity.
He was always confident and always seemed to have the right answer to every question but he was showing me his vulnerability and I felt so privileged.

I felt like I was the most important person in his life and I loved this feeling.

"I want you to know that I wouldn't just leave because of something little. It's going to take more than a two headed wolf to send me away". I said the last part light-heartedly and we both laughed to that as he came closer, gently holding my head in both of his palms.
Just the look in his eyes had me melting. I don't know how to describe the way he was looking at me but it made butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"You're my mate. I'm yours and you're mine. Never forget that". He said, and nodded as his eyes stared deeply into my soul and he slowly bent down to claim my lips.
As soon as his lips touched mine, I felt shivers go down my spine. A little bit like an electrocution so I gasped, cutting the kiss short.

"You feel it too". He said in a rhetorical way, with a smile that could lit up a room. I couldn't help but smile also.
We've kissed before and although I felt really good, i didn't feel this.
This was perfect, more intimate and literally electrocuting.

"It's the bond". He said again, like it all clicked together.
The bond was something I thought we wouldn't have because we were very different, but here it is.

"Why now?". I ask, very confused because for others, immediately they see and know who their mates are, it just clicks. The bond draws them together and makes it physically and emotionally painful to leave each other.
With us, however, it's been different because we haven't really felt any pull. He just told me that sometimes he can feel my pain.

"I think it's because you've finally accepted me". He responds, with his right hand still palming my cheek. These little gestures have my heart.
The way he's looking at me like I was the most precious jewel in the world

The way he was expressing his vulnerable feelings to me.

The way he gently touches me.

Everything felt so good and overwhelming.

Just when everything was so tender, he used his thumb and forefinger to slightly lift my jaw up and kissed me.
This time it wasn't as soft and gentle as before but also wasn't rough.
I could just feel the need, the passion.
It was like he was waiting for this moment because he kissed me so good that I got lost in it.

The little sounds we were making as we kissed were doing so much more than exploding butterflies in my stomach but it also caused a little puddle of water down south.
As soon as I felt it, I knew my body wanted more but I wasn't prepared.

He continued to explore my mouth and I wasn't complaining one bit.
It made me hot and bothered seeing him who's always so calm and collected loosing himself in a kiss, and that was such a huge turn on.

He left my lips and went straight for my neck, the spot that I hadn't realized turns me to mush until now.
As soon as his tongue circled at a particular spot, I didn't know when a moan escaped my lips and I immediately clamped them shut.

"Don't. I don't Care who's around but don't hold yourself back when we're together. I want to hear you". He said, as he himself groaned immediately after I moaned.
That little puddle I talked about had just turned into a little stream.
I was so tempted to rub my legs together but he'll know if I do that so I stayed put.

He didn't even let me reply when he grabbed me again and continued from where he stopped, and because he had found my sweet spot, he harassed it so much that I couldn't keep shut, and my legs were turning to mush.
As if he knew, he grabbed me sand I wrapped my legs around his waist as he went back to my lips, kissing and nibbling.

I was still at the hospital and I knew for a fact that there's no way the while hospital hasn't heard us.
I mean, they were all werewolves so it's impossible to say they didn't hear.

After carrying me, he continued kissing me and walking  as he did so until we got to bed, where he laid me down carefully and kissed my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, my collar bone and lastly my lips.

He then, moved a few inches away and just smiled looking at me, making me smile too as his smile was irresistible.
My view was so perfect right now.

This man was literally a god.

How can someone be this beautiful.

Sometimes, I wonder if I'm worthy or pretty enough to stand beside him.

His face was chiseled too perfection. His jawline so sharp it could cut through cloth, his lashes put mine to shame and let's not even go to his brows because I was JEALOUS of them.

He said no word as he too was just plainly looking at me.

Comfortable silence is very underrated because right now, I was at peace.

Well, until another paper came flying in, and this time, the words weren't pretty.

The accident wasn't an accident. It was planned.
Not to kill me but to kill Makaiah, just to get back at the prince and the letter just confirmed it as it still threatened the whole crescent pack but made no comment of me.

"I can't leave you here. I'm taking you home with me okay?". He said as I nodded and he immediately lifted me up. The doctor tried to reason with him that I wasn't well yet.

"If anything happens to her, are you willing to bear the consequences?" He asked in a not so calm manner, and the doctor immediately gave way.

"I must get to the root of this".