Chapter 26 - The Letter

The Wolf Prince's P. O.V

"Did you hear that?". I asked, looking at everyone but all I got was nods saying no.
How couldn't they hear what I heard so clearly?
Maybe because she's my mate? Because I've been feeling her emotions slightly and hear her boice clearer than anyone else's, when she's close to me.

I definitely heard her and she's not here. The direction from which I heard her voice was definitely not here, so I stand up and run towards where I heard her but I still couldn't see her although I could smell her scent stronger.
Panic filled me as I thought;
'What if those were her last words?'.

Oh no.

Please!

I yelled desperately in my head.

I can't loose her. I can't.

Walking further into the bushes where her scent was lingering, I also perceived something else.
Something that had my brows furrowing together.

A very faint smell of vampires.

I didn't want to jump into conclusions but I couldn't help the anger that got my blood boiling.
Vampires are very sly and wicked and that's why we wolves detest them.
If I find out that they have a hand in this, I will personally annihilate their whole specie, I swear.

I almost succeeded before, I can definitely do it again.

I immediately stopped when her vanilla scent hit me hard.
She is definitely here.
I tried to concentrate so that I could immediately see her but my wolf was currently messing with my ability to focus as he has been pacing in my mind, threatening me every second.
All wolves want their mates as soon as they meet them but if anyone could see that the mighty Ryad was whimpering for his mate, they were oils t believe it because of how ruthless he was.

'Please keep it down or we won't be able to find our mate'. I said to them as I was getting more than frustrated with every second that went by and I haven't found her.

They didn't waste a second and everywhere became quiet, my eyes definitely changing into its silver color as I focused on using my powers and i saw her.
A relieved sigh left my mouth as I saw her, and yes she was breathing so I rushed to her.

On getting there, I could feel my pack members in hundreds, filling the forest and coming towards us.
I'm sure they were out to find my mate.
My sister had definitely said something because I could smell my dad too.

I shook my head focusing on the most important thing right now; Aliyah.

I tried to carry her but although she wasn't conscious, she kept uttering the words.
"Save him"

"Save Daniel"

"Save him".

Why is that human boy's life so important to her?. I thought but then I would do whatever she requires of me. However, I still carried her first.

My body couldn't physically move to save another before my mate. I would save my mate before myself.

I hadn't even walked 10 steps when I could already see my parents l members, so i mind linked them to hurry over which they did as they already knew where I was through my scent.
That's one thing all werewolves are blessed with. The keen sense of smell.
Although all wolves have that keen sense of smell, it's not all on the same level. Some can smell farther than others while some smell with accurate precision and a few can do both.

I carried her and ran to the pack doctor because as much as I can feel that she's breathing low and steady, I'm still very worried.

What could've happened out there?