Chapter 21 - Control

The Wolf Prince's P.O.V

The second her lips touched mine. I lost all the control that I had left and kissed her back. I had been staying away from her because I didn't want to loose control around her as both my wolf and I crave her so much.

Right now, I didn't care if I lost control, all I wanted to do was make love to her. I want it so much but I know deep down that she's not ready for that.

The fact that she was the one that kissed me first made me go insane, I didn't know where exactly to place my emotions but I was high on whatever it was. I wanted her so bad but I couldn't help but be patient.
My wolf has wanted her since the moment we set our eyes on her but I've been keeping him at bay, now that both of us have to be kept at bay, she initiates touch.

If she only knew how much I wanted to devour her, she wouldn't be playing with the fire she's playing with.

I gently hold her head, as I kissed her like my life depended on it. Well, it did.
I couldn't get enough, I just couldn't.
The more I kissed her, the more I wanted more.

'I have to stop this'. I thought and summoned all the determination and control I could muster but then she bit my lips, and all that control I mustered disappeared.
A groan escaped my lips before I could stop it, he*ll right now I didn't want to stop anything.

I want her

I need her

I crave her

'I need to stop or I'll loose control'. I thought to myself but my body was doing another. I kissed from her lips to her neck, and the moan I heard was a wake up call.

I was down bad and I had to stop NOW or I seriously won't be able to.

I thought as I reluctantly pushed my head backwards, holding her head in place. My breathing was irregular, like I had done more than just making out.
You can't blame me, she took my breath away with that kiss.

My eyes were closed and out foreheads were on top of each other's as we focused on our breathing.
Me especially.

"Uh- I I'm sorry". She immediately stuttered, going back into her shell like she didn't just kiss the he*l out of me a few seconds ago. The way she said it seemed like she regretted kissing me, so I couldn't help the sadness that pierced through my heart at the realization.
I had been avoiding her because I didn't want to be rejected by her.
After I realized that she knew she was my mate, I waited and waited for days, a week passed and more. That's when I realized that she may have zero interest in me.

I asked around the pack whether she had spoken to them about being my mate but she didn't. I hated how desperate I sounded to everyone, even to myself but I couldn't help it.
I wanted a chance at love and it seems like this one chance is something I won't have, and that thought was something I couldn't bear so I avoided communication with her.
At least, if I don't talk about it, she may stay here. Even if we may not be together, I can see her every day and that would be enough for me.

However, the second she kissed me, I knew I couldn't settle for just seeing her and that thought was scary.
If she leaves, how would I live.

I stayed away so that I could bear it, if one day she decides to leave.
I stayed away so that I wouldn't touch her and be addicted, but now I am.

I am Addicted.

I wanted her, I needed her to be with me. Since she came, I haven't found any other thing or person as attractive as she was.
Just feeling her touch for a few minutes drive me insane.
I wanted to do very very sinful things with her and also love her more than she can imagine.