Chapter 24 - Hurt

The Wolf Prince's POV

The way my heart dropped when she walked past me was not something I can explain.
I felt pain. Physical pain.

It felt like she said she didn't want anything to do with me anymore, and that hurts very badly.

I tried to act like I wasn't really affected to the pack but I'm not sure how well I did that seeing that everyone was moving out of my way once I added through them.
I know they weren't right there but they knew.

Walking back to my office helped me think of what I could do to appease her. I know what I did wrong but I don't know how to get this pest Cara out of my hair.

"Hello Darling". She slurred like a drunk person as she opened the door to my office, walking over to me. I don't know how many times I would have to revise this woman, because I have done this almost a billion times.
I have truly never met a lady this shameless. All the women I knew had a lot of pride, my mate included so I'm really doubting whether or not she's a woman.

"You need to leave". I told her, meaning every single word, because I have had it with this Ill mannered behavior.
I have been too lenient on her as I have been lenient on women since my sister was born, but I think is have to bring back the old me a little bit, or I'll lose the one that I love.

Yeah, you heard me right.

I am in love with Aliyah. So in love that I'm tense because I don't know what I'll do if I loose her or if she doesn't like me.

"We already talked about this baby". She replied, walking closer to me. I think she still believes that I wouldn't do anything to her, but oh she was very wrong.
I don't care that she had her father are also royalty. I am the head of all the werewolves alive right now, only awaiting coronation at the announcement of my mate. So she and her father must listen to me and obey me.

I never really liked to use that leader power over my pack but right now it was necessary.

I have pushed and pushed the coronation because I know that my mate wasn't ready for that responsibility and also had a lot to do on her own as the Dragon Commander, so I won't bother her with this for now.

"You heard me". Was all I gave back as a reply. I usually never loose my temper or act out, especially with women, that's why she takes my anger for granted.
She makes no attempt to move away and smiles, further infuriating me.

Where I drew the line was when she touched my chest.
"How dare you!". I growled, not just me but my wolf was angry. He didn't want to be touched by anyone that was not our mate and considering that we lost her for a while, my always angry and wild wolf was so protective of her and anything that includes her.

The growl made her jump back, the look on her face telling that she has finally seen that I wasn't joking about this.

"Just because we had sex one time! Doesn't mean...". My words stuck in my mouths when I saw who was by the door.

Aliyah.

She was standing right there looking at me with no expression but I could see shock in her eyes and feel a little of anger although she concealed it.

'What do I do'. I thought to myself as I was at k at the exact same position I was when I realized that she was here.

'Say something'

'Do something. Mate is not happy'. My wolf spoke desperately in my head but there was nothing I could think of right now.

What excuse can I give when she heard everything.