New Job

Cam shot up, panting and sweating. The sudden movement on the bed woke up your Dalmatian, Jasper. He looked up and tilted his head. She put her head in your hands and Jasper got up, walking over and resting his head on yours.

She heard footsteps and looked up seeing her boyfriend, Toby, with a cup of tea in his hand, looking at her worriedly. "The same dream?..."., she nodded and he shook his head as he walked over to her, placing the cup on the bedside table.

Cam leaned forward and patted the end of the bed, making Jasper move. Toby got on the bed and patted his thighs. She laid down, putting her head in his lap. Jasper came back over and rested his head on her leg.

Toby began to stroke Cam's hair and let out a sigh, shaking his head. "Cam, maybe you shouldn't go to the interview-"., she cut him off by turning around so the back of her head was resting on his thigh.

She closed her eyes for a moment and gulped shaking her head., "no. I want this job. ..."., she rubbed her eyes., "...I've wanted to work in the BAU for a while"., "Cam, you can't. You have PTSD"., you sighed deeply and sat up.

"It's just nightmares. Everyone has nightmares"., "yes, but not everyone has gone through a traumatic event like you"., she rubbed her eyes and rested her head back against the pillow, reaching her hand up and placed it on his thigh., "can you lay back down with me?"., "sure"., he joined Cam and she snuggled into him, closing her eyes.

[The Next Morning]
Cam put on her black suit shirt, not bothering to tuck it in and put on her black suit pants, putting it up in a half bun and letting the rest fall just above her shoulders. She looked in the mirror and sighed, feeling nervous.

Sure, she were anxious about starting a new job with new people but there is one person who isn't so new to her. Aaron Hotchner. They met and dated when they were in the academy but when she got picked up by Interpol in London, they tried to stay in touch as much as possible but ultimately never saw each other again. 

Cam snapped out of her thoughts hearing Toby singing horribly to some song on the radio. She chuckled softly and shook her head, going out to the kitchen, patting Jasper and giving him a scratch under the chin. "Heeeeyy!..."., he called out, looking at you briefly., "...How are you feeling this morning?".

"Better"., she sighed and smiled., "come on!..."., he urged, abandoning what he was doing and turned up the music, holding out his hand., "...Let's dance, I know you love this song!"., she laughed and rolled your eyes., "fine".

He grabbed Cam's hands and pulled her towards him, continuing to sing as horrible as before and do his stupid dance moves. She put her hand over her mouth, her laughs muffled. "We really should get you some dance lessons, Toby".

"Ha! I'd like to see you try. ..."., he shook his head, continuing to dance., "...You can't dance either!"., Cam took the challenge and started to dance. Equally as horrible as him. "Well, it looks like we could both use some dance lessons".

They both stopped and he chuckled, pulling Cam towards him and pressing his lips against her forehead. "So, are you ready for the interview?"., he asked as turned the music off and walked back to the kitchen counter, picking up a grape from the fruit bowl he was previously preparing.

He threw it up in the air and opened his mouth, both of them cheering as he got it. "Yeah, a little nervous"., "eh, there's no need for you to be nervous. ..."., he shrugged his shoulders., "...You'll be great!"., Cam smiled and looked at the clock. "Uh, I should get going I don't want to be late"., he turned back around, opening the cupboard.

"I was going to have this but you could use the fuel more. I'll put it in a tupperware bowl"., she smiled and shook her head., "thanks Toby, but it's really not necessary. ..."., she walked over to him and he turned around. She looked up at him and he smiled, pressing his lips against hers., "...I'll see you later".