Night Out Interrupted

A Few Months Later
The team sat on the plane, Emily and Reid talking about their favourite movies, arguing over which ones are better. Hotch and Cam were sitting beside each other, Hotch doing his reports and Cam doing a crossword puzzle in the newspaper.

Morgan listening to some music, with his eyes closed and Gideon was just sitting in silence, looking out the window. Cam put the crossword puzzle down and turned around, her back resting against the arm rest.

"Hey Aaron, me and Toby were talking about going bowling tomorrow, do you want to come with us?"., Hotch didn't look up from the reports as he sighed and shook his head, not wanting to feel like a third wheel.

Cam's shoulders slumped and nodded. She turned around so she was facing the back of the chair and got on her knees, resting her arms out the top of the chair and her chin her hands. "What about you guys?"., she asked, looking at them and they stopped arguing, looking at her., "sorry what did you say?"., Emily asked and Cam chuckled.

"I'm going bowling tomorrow with Toby, you's are more then welcome to join. 6pm"., "yes please!..."., Reid exclaimed, smiling., "...I haven't been bowling since I was a kid"., "count me I'm in!"., Emily smiled, nudging Morgan.

He took his headphones off., "what's up?"., "Cam invited us to go bowling tomorrow"., Reid said excitedly., "oh, I'm in!..."., Morgan smiled., "...What time?"., "6pm"., "I'll be there"., Cam smiled and sat back in the chair properly, looking at Gideon.

"Would you like to come sir?"., "no. I have plans"., "oh, okay"., Cam nodded, getting her phone out and dialling Garcia's number. "Don't tell me we have another case?"., Cam chuckled and shook her head., "no, no. Not yet anyway".

"Oh thank god. So what can I do for you my friend?"., "the team is coming bowling with me and Toby tomorrow and I wanted to know if you would like to join us? It's at 6pm"., "oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!"., Garcia exclaimed., "is that a yes?"., Cam laughed.

"Yes, yes, yes! A thousand times yes!..."., Garcia exclaimed again., "...I'll be there!"., Cam smiled., "can you ask JJ and text me what she says?"., "I will, I will"., "okay, I'll see you tomorrow"., Cam hung up, placing her phone down and looking at Hotch.

"Aaron, please. ..."., Cam begged as she put her hand on his arm. His eyes darted to her hand and he put his pen down, turning to face her., "...It won't be any fun without you. And if I remember correctly you are quite a good bowler"., he smiled softly and chuckled.

"Okay, but I would prepare if I were you"., Cam furrowed her eyebrows in confusion., "for what?"., "to loose"., he smirked and she rolled her eyes., "in your dreams, Aaron".

Garcia:
JJ is coming! She's super excited!

***
Cam put her hair up in her preferred hairstyle, put on her favourite shirt, a yellow and white stripped shirt along with some tan coloured trousers. She tucked her shirt into her shorts and finished the outfit off with a brown belt. "Are you sure you can't make it?"., she called out.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I was really looking forward to it but I have to grade these reports"., Cam walked out to the kitchen, seeing him making himself a coffee. He turned around and smiled, kissing Cam's forehead. "I'll try to make it. I love you".

Cam arrived at the bowling alley and took out her wallet, walking up to the counter. "Hello, ma'am, ..."., the younger man smiled., "...how many lanes do you want?"., "well, there are going to be six people"., "okay, great. And how many games will you be playing?".

"Two"., "okay and your total will be-"., "hey Cam!"., she looked to the side and saw Reid. She smiled and waved, paying with her card., "all done ma'am. You will be in lane 5"., "thankyou"., the two of got a pair of bowling shoes and walked down to lane 5.