Contemplation

The team sat around the lounge area of the Tavern Inn, by the fire. ''So he's playing and experimenting with the body. ...''., Rossi started the conversation., ''...He violated Brenda with an arrow''., ''he's creating panic as well. ...''., Morgan said as he leaned on the sofa., ''...People that have lived here for the majority of their lives are leaving''.

''Well, you can't blame them can you?...''., Cam looked at Morgan briefly., ''...Their town has a psychopath, they're terrified that they'll be next''., ''majority of the people in this town have grown up, learning how to hunt and start fires''., Reid said, looking at everyone.

''It's your basic hunting skills. ...''., Rossi nodded., ''...Think about it, the marksmanship, the urine. It makes sense''., ''what are you talking about, Rossi?...''., Cam asked confused., ''...How does the urine make sense?''.

''It's a hunting trick, you urinate downwind to keep the animals away''., ''sheriff, I suggest that you set a curfew until we have the unsub in custody''., ''you got it''., the sheriff nodded and Hotch cleared his throat., ''Garcia, how's it coming with the towns records?''.

''I've run everyone through CODIS but nothing has come up so far. I'm going to pull an all-nighter, finish going through the records. I should have background checks by sunrise''., ''good. ...''., Hotch sighed out and stood up., ''...It's late we should get some rest and start fresh in the morning''., the owner of the inn came over with a pot of coffee for Garcia.

''I've got four rooms upstairs that are available''., ''four?''., Reid asked and the owner nodded., ''come on, it's the best we can do. ...''., the sheriff said, looking at Reid., ''...Your team is double the size of my department. I'll see you all in the morning''.

''Goodnight. ...''., Hotch said, looking at the team., ''...It looks like we're going to have to double up''., ''I'm not sleeping with Reid''., Morgan said straight out and Cam chuckled., ''what's the matter? You afraid he's going to mumble equations in his sleep?''.

Everyone started to laugh and Reid shot her a little glare., ''very funny''., ''I know it was''., Cam smiled. Garcia placed her hand on Morgan's. ''Dibs''., everyone chuckled and Rossi patted Reid's shoulder, grabbing his bag along with Reid's and passing it to him., ''come on, kid. Let's go''.

Emily stood up and grabbed bag, standing in front of JJ. ''Come on. We'll bunk together''., JJ stood up and grabbed her bag as they both headed upstairs. Cam stood up and looked at Hotch who cleared his throat, grabbing both there bags and motioning her to go up the stairs first., ''shall we?''.

They got up to the room and walked inside. The bed was over on the back wall with a cute dark brown comforter with matching pillows, a little table, perfect for two people and a small sofa along with other things such a little bookcase, a fireplace, a brown and beige patterned rug and a small window just above the bed with the cutest curtains.

''Aw, this is so cute''., Cam smiled and Hotch put the bags down, closing the door. ''I'm going to make a tea, do you want one?''., ''uh, no thankyou. I'm just going to get some sleep while I can''., ''that sounds good, I'll join you shortly''.

She grabbed her bag and went through it, getting a pair of sweatpants and a black and white, striped sweater. Cam started to get changed and as Hotch turned around to place the cup on the kitchen counter, he stopped and looked at her.

''Would you like to take a picture?''., Cam said mischievously and Hotch smirked. ''Can I talk to you about something?''., Cam turned back towards him, putting on her sweater., ''of course, what is it?''., ''I want to explain why I've been acting the way I have''.

''There's no need too''., he put the kettle on and turned back to face her., ''no, I do. I just don't want you to think-''., ''Rossi told me the conversation between the two of you''., Hotch sighed and shook his head., ''he did?''.