Birthday

Short Chapter
Everyone had just got back from a case, for some reason unknown to Cam the others left. The only two were there were her and Hotch. Unknown to her, the rest of three team were at her house, baking her a cake and getting her gift to her home.

To Cam - Morgan had a date, Emily and JJ took their work home with them while Reid and Garcia were going to the movies. Cam put her head in her hands, looking at the reports on front of her.

"Why are there always so many damn reports?"., she muttered angrily. Hotch sat up in his office, doing his paperwork like usual, until he got a text from Rossi.

Everything is ready.

Okay.

Hotch packed everything up and looked out his window, seeing a stressed out Cam. He frowned and opened his office door, walking down the stairs. "Cam, let's get out of here"., she looked up at him and sighed, getting up quickly.

"You don't have to tell me twice"., she grabbed her things and followed Hotch out the door, heading to his car, they came here together. As soon as they got out, Hotch had an annoyed look painted on his face as the rain poured down.

Cam smiled., "ah! I came prepared!"., Hotch looked at her and smiled as she put up her umbrella., "good, I don't feel like being wet today"., Cam smiled mischievously as they started walking to his car., "well..that depends on your definition-".

"Okay. ..."., Hotch cut her off and looked at Cam, trying to hide his smirk., "...Dirty girl"., Cam gave him a little smile and they got in the car.

***
Morgan went out to the backyard to play with gift they all got for her, while everyone else was in the kitchen, getting the food ready. "She is going to love this!"., Garcia exclaimed and Emily shook her head., "I still find it weird that her old team never celebrated her birthday".

"Oh, come on, are you surprised?..."., Rossi said as he put the birthday cake on the kitchen counter., "...It's Cameron. Knowing her she probably made sure they didn't celebrate it"., Emily grabbed the birthday candles and started to put them on.

Reid took in the surroundings, letting out a sigh. Streamers, a sign and balloons. "I hope she's not mad at us"., Emily shook her head., "no, she won't be mad". Rossi's phone went off and he quickly checked it out.

Five minutes

"Go get Morgan. ..."., Rossi took off the apron., "...They're five minutes away"., Reid rushed to the backyard and Garcia picked up the newly decorated cake as they made their way to the lounge area. Reid and Morgan got in there just time as they heard the front door open. Cam shut her door and they started walking to the lounge area, ready to have a nice hot cup of tea.

"Surprise!".

Understandably, she got startled and looked at everyone with widened eyes. She looked at Hotch briefly before looking back at the team., "what is happening?"., "okay, okay, okay. ..."., Garcia said as she placed the cake down.

"...We know you said you don't enjoy birthdays but as your friends it did not sit right with us that you said you've never had a good birthday so we wanted to give you at least one good memory because we all love you"., Cam smiled, tearing up as she rushed over and hugging them.

"That's not all. ..."., Morgan called out as he started to walk to the backyard., "...We have another surprise for you"., she went back over to Hotch and stood on her tippy toes, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He put his arms around her waist but Cam quickly pulled away, hearing the patter of feet. She at everyone shocked., "you guys. ..."., she whispered, shocked., "...No, you didn't"., a baby German Shepherd came running in, saying hello to everyone.

Cam leaned down, patting her thighs repeatedly and the dog came running over. "It's a boy"., Emily called out and Cam nodded., "Teddy it is"., she smiled and Hotch leaned down with her, giving him a scratch under the chin. Garcia grabbed Cam's camera and took a photo of Hotch and Cam with Teddy.

"Hello, sweetie"., she smiled., "now, we got everything you would need to raise him"., Emily said as walked over to pat him as well., "now I have a spare bedroom, Teddy, and it is all yours, I'll buy you lots of toys-".,

"We bought them too, Cam"., Reid pointed out, getting the bag of toys and sitting down. He got out a toy bone and gave it to him. "I'll set up everything in the spare bedroom. ..."., Garcia stated., "...And where would that be?".

"Other side of the house"., Cam said, pointing in the direction, not taking her eyes off Teddy. After a few minutes of playing with the dog, Rossi clapped his hands. "Okay, everyone up!..."., he exclaimed., "...It's time to eat! Everyone sit down at the table"., "we already fed Teddy"., Morgan said as everyone sat down.

Teddy followed them into the kitchen and sat next to Morgan, clearly he has a favourite already. Cam went into the spare bedroom and saw Garcia placing everything down. "Garcia, Rossi is summoning everyone to the table".

"Do you like it?"., Garcia beamed and Cam looked around., "it looks great"., she smiled and they both walked out to the kitchen, easy to stuff their faces with Rossi's delicious food.