Unwind

Hotch pulled up to his apartment and sighed. "Do you want to come up?"., Cam looked at him and sighed., "sure". They got up to his apartment and walked inside. As he started to reset his alarm, he was preparing for what was about to come.

"Aaron, you could of died!"., "I know. ..."., he turned around, looking at her., "...I know it was wrong, okay. But I saved the boy. And that's rich, coming from you"., she looked at him confused., "what?"., "I heard you and the girls talking. You don't have any sort of knowledge or experience in explosives".

"I..."., she sighed and rubbed her forehead, knowing he was right. She looked at him and shook her head., "...I'm sorry"., silence filled each other's ears as they looked at each other. He crashed his lips against hers and emptied everything in her hands, pulling her as close as possible.

Because of his injures, they couldn't do anything for the past month. To say they were aching for each other, would be an understatement. He unbuckled his trousers and Cam took off hers. He pressed his lips against hers and pushed her against the wall, putting his hand between their bodies and slowly put two fingers inside her.

He smirked against her lips as she gasped, biting down on his bottom lip. She closed her eyes and moaned, putting her arms around the back of his neck and ran her fingers through his hair, her mouth hanging open as he pumped his fingers in her at a fast pace.

She moaned his name and ran her fingers through his hair, pulling it as well. He abruptly pulled his fingers out and she whined. "Don't waste time with the other clothes, they take to long"., he chuckled and pressed his lips back against hers.

"Let's just do it here"., she breathed out. He put his hands on her waist and turned her around, pushing her against the wall, Cam making the little 'oof' sound. He tangled his fingers in her hair and pulled her head back.

Cam gasped and he starting to kiss her neck, leaving marks all over. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as his other hand went down, playing with her. "Aaron!"., she gasped as he pushed himself into her without warning.

Her mouth hung open and she closed her eyes, moaning his name. He put his arm around her waist while the other stayed on her hair. She intertwined her fingers with his and he started to pound into her, letting out all anger and stress that had built up over the past month.

"Shit, shit, shit!"., Cam yelled, moaning. He screwed his eyes shut and grunted in her ear, going faster if that was even possible. Tears welled in her eyes as she moaned his name, closing her eyes and dug her nails into his hand.

Her legs started to shake and she moaned loudly., "Aaron, I..I can't stand up anymore". He turned her around, taking her shirt and bra off, bringing her over to the sofa. He pushed her down, Cam again making the 'oof' sound. He got on top of her and shoved himself inside her, again without no warning, taking in her sweet moans.

He started pounding into her relentlessly, groaning. Tears welled in her eyes as she yelled,  grabbing onto his suit shirt. "Fuck, Aaron! Shit!"., she yelled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

She moaned very loudly and her toes curled, digging her nails into his skin. "Fuck, I need to-"., she screamed and Hotch gripped onto the arm of the sofa, digging his nails into the fabric as he let out a loud guttural groan.

His hand went to the side of her head as they looked at each other. She closed her eyes and gulped as he leaned down, kissing her forehead. "Fuck..."., she breathed out, letting out a shaky sigh., "...That was amazing...but I may not be able to walk for a while though".

He chuckled and got up, picking her up and taking her to his bed. He placed her down and went over to his closet, getting out his alloy orange sweater for her. "Here, you can wear this"., she smiled and grabbed it off of him.

She put it on and shot him a smile, laying down. He laid down next to her and pressed his lips against hers, his fingers drawing circles on her hip. "I'm sorry if I was too rough with you"., he muttered, kissing her forehead., "it's okay"., she smiled, her eyes starting to close.

8pm
Hotch's phone started to ring and he reluctantly opened his eyes, letting out a sigh as he reached over, grabbing it. He saw it as Rossi and answered it. "Dave?"., "Aaron. I'm making my famous spaghetti and Chocolate Ganache Tart. I'm inviting everyone over as a kind of unwinding. Are you in?".

"Uh, sure. Give me half an hour. And you don't need to call Cam, she's here with me"., "oh..is she now?"., Hotch rolled his eyes., "yes she is. I'll see you soon"., he hung up and put it back on the bedside table, gently putting his hand on her head and ran his fingers through her hair. "Cam, ..."., he said softly., "...wake up".

"Mm..."., she looked up at him., "...yeah?"., "Rossi is inviting the team over for dinner. Apparently he's making his famous Chocolate Ganache Tart and his famous spaghetti"., "ooo, sounds delicious"., Cam smiled tiredly.

Hotch smiled and pressed his lips against hers. Cam rested her hand on his cheek and ran her tongue across his bottom lip, enjoying the soft groan that escaped into the kiss. Cam smiled and pecked his lips, getting up to get her trousers and go to the bathroom.

***
"È pronto!"., Rossi called out., "EMILY THATS CHEATING!"., Reid yelled as they played chess., "that's not cheating! ..."., Emily said, rolling her eyes., "...That's how the game is played- you're just mad you're loosing".

Reid glared at her., "no! I'm mad because you are cheating!"., "alright ladies, calm down. ..."., Morgan chuckled., "...Rossi says dinner's ready"., "not until I beat Emily!"., Reid said determined., "you afraid you're not going to?"., they looked to the side, hearing a knock at the door., "that must be Hotch and Cam"., Emily pointed out and JJ went to the door.

"Welcome to Rossi's mansion, shall I give you the tour?"., Cam chuckled and they walked in, Rossi greeting them in Italian. "Ha un profumo delizioso, Rossi!"., "grazie!"., Cam looked over and saw the intense chess game.

"Ooo, who's winning?"., Cam smiled at Reid and Emily., "that would be me!..."., Emily smiled smugly., "...And Reid is not happy about it"., Rossi called out to them and everyone sat at the counter as the food started to be dished up.

"Cameron, you pour the wine. Over in that cupboard over there"., she grabbed the wine and glasses, pouring a glass for everyone. "Here you go"., Cam sat down next to Hotch, pulling the sleeves of his sweater over her hands, feeling a cold breeze.

Cam put her phone on the table and her phone went off. "My love, you got a message. ..."., Garcia said, taking a peek at the screen., "...It's Toby"., that got Hotch's attention. Cam looked at the screen and saw that he sent a photo of her and young Jasper.

I was going through my old photos and
found this, I thought you would want it.

She smiled at her phone., "it's just a photo of me and Jasper when he was a baby. You know, since Jasper isn't at home anymore, I've been thinking about getting a pet"., "ooo, nice. ..."., Emily smiled., "...A cat or a dog?".

"A dog. I've always wanted a German Shepherd"., "what would you name him?"., Emily asked., "uh..maybe Charlie or Teddy but if it's a girl I would probably go with Bella"., "ooo, they're good names. ..."., Garcia smile as she took a sip of her wine.

"...If you get a dog I will need visitation rights"., she said seriously and Cam smiled, nodding., "of course you can"., "maybe you can get one next week"., Hotch said and Cam gave him an 'are you serious look', looking at the counter for a moment.

"What's next week?"., Rossi asked., "next week is my birthday"., the team looked at her shocked, and Hotch sighed, regretting bringing it up. "Why didn't you tell us?"., Emily hit her arm., "I've never really enjoyed birthdays"., "why?"., Reid asked.

"Uh..my parents...never made them so good"., she muttered, looking at the ground, away from everyone's stares., "and you never celebrated them in London?..."., Morgan said confused., "...Not even with your old team?".

"They gave me presents and stuff but no. ..."., she sighed out., "...Can we talk about something else?"., Cam asked and Garcia jumped straight in., "what is everyone's favourite conspiracy theory?".