Guest Lecturers

Cam looked in the mirror, trying to decide whether this outfit was good enough to stand in front of about 30 or more college kids. One of her white suit shirts tucked into her black trousers and a black-and-white checkered vest.

Spencer Reid inspired. Sort of.

As she started to put on her black boots, her phone ringtone filled her ears. She smiled at the screen seeing who it was, promptly answering it. "Hi Aaron, is your car still in the shop?"., "unfortunately"., "I'll meet you at your apartment in...20 minutes or so"., "thankyou. I'll see you soon"., "bye"., she's smiled, hanging up the phone.

Twenty Minutes Later
Hotch looked in the mirror and straightened his suit, making sure there were no crinkles in it. He looked at his tie and let out a frustrated sigh. For some reason it didn't look straight and it was pissing him off.

He loosened his tie and rubbed his forehead, letting out another frustrated sigh. A soft knock at the door let him know she was here and his frustrated features were replaced with a small smile. "It's open"., within a few seconds, his bedroom door opened and he smiled as he saw her in front of him.

"Hi..."., he chuckled softly and smiled., "...Reid?"., Cam smiled, playfully hitting his chest., "I went shopping with him and he took me to some of the places he goes to"., Hotch looked at her confused., "you went shopping with Reid?".

"Yes?"., she now looked at him confused., "I can't imagine Reid shopping"., "yeah I couldn't either, but he was in need of some new clothes and so was I"., he looked at her outfit again and chuckled.

"So you're becoming Reid now?"., he said mischievously and she rolled her eyes. "Hey, I kind of like it. I might go there more often"., "it looks nice"., he smiled. She looked up at him and returned the smile, walking closer and standing on her tippy toes.

His stomach did a backflip and he gulped as she got a little to close. She brought her hands up to his tie, tightening it up and patting his chest. "There. Are you ready?"., she smiled and he cleared his throat., "let's go"., she started walking away and he looked in the mirror for a moment before following her.

***
They walked into the classroom, looking at the crowd of students who didn't even notice or care that they walked in as they chatted amongst themselves. Some more students flooded in and took their seats, some eager to start the class and some who couldn't care less.

She looked at Hotch and rubbed the back of her neck., "how do I get their attention?"., Hotch put his bag down and cleared his throat., "could I have everyone's attention please?"., Hotch called out. The chatter died down and the students turned to the front.

Cam looked at him briefly, before turning to them., "good morning, everyone. ..."., she smiled at the crowd of students staring at her., "...I'm Agent Mackley, this is Agent Hotchner and we're with The FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit.

While your professor is out sick today, we will be your guest lecturers. Today we will be talking about some of our lesser known but still awful cases that our team has solved, getting you to create a profile-"., a kid from the crowd made a buzzer noise and it was followed by laughter.

"That's enough. ..."., Hotch called out, going to the front and standing beside her. Everyone quieted down and Hotch continued to speak., "...As Agent Mackley was saying you will be looking at everything pertaining to the case we have chosen. You will then will create a profile.

After you do you will also see our original list of suspects and everything about them"., Hotch looked back at Cam and she continued., "you will then profile the suspects and figure out who is our serial killer".