Alaska

The majority of the team sat around the round table, waiting for Rossi to show up. Cam rubbed her eyes and yawned, resting her head in her hands and closing her eyes. ''Are you okay?''., Reid nudged her., ''huh? Oh yeah, I'm okay. I'm just a little tired''.

''You haven't got any sleep?''., Hotch asked and Cam furrowed her eyebrows, stopping for a moment, trying to make sure she wasn't hearing things. ''Uh yeah. Teddy didn't take to kindly to the thunderstorm last night''.

''That thunderstorm was all night''., Reid said, pursing his lips together and Cam nodded, letting out another yawn., ''tell me about it''., ''well you should get some sleep on the jet''., Hotch looked at her, giving her a small smile.

He looked back down at the case file, going over it and Emily nudged Cam, giving her a smile. ''Whoa!''., everyone looked over their shoulders, seeing what JJ was reacting too. It was Rossi who looked like the call to come in to the BAU disrupted his fun.

''I see you people way to often. ...''., Rossi said as he sat down., ''...Let's just get started''. ''Alright. ...''., JJ said, putting up the information up on the monitor., ''...The Anchorage Field Office is asking for us to investigate a series of murders in Franklin, Alaska. There's three people dead within the last week".

"For a town has 1476 people, that's fairly significant"., "it's their first murder investigation on record"., "who are the victims?"., Cam asked, once again yawning and rubbing her eyes. "Jon Baker, a hunter, Dedaimia Swanson, a school teacher and Brenda Bright, she was the first mate on a fishing boat".

"Is there any connections?"., Emily asked and JJ shook her head., "unfortunately in a town this small, everyone is connected"., "there's different kill methods as well. ..."., Morgan said as he looked at the case file., "...The first two were shot with a rifle while Brenda was stabbed with an arrow".

"Are we sure it's the same guy?"., Rossi asked and Hotch nodded, clearing his throat., "all three victims were founds in heavily trafficked areas, the unsub want them found eventually"., Cam shook her head and sighed.

"Mr Baker's body was found, exposed to the elements but Mrs Swanson and Mrs Bright were found buried under a heap trash, why do you think that is?"., " it could be remorse. ..."., Emily proposed., "...Covering their bodies so he doesn't have to face what he did to them".

"Or he thinks that women are trash. ..."., Morgan spoke, shrugging his shoulders., "...He could just be placing them where he thinks they belong"., "well it's too early to speculate anything yet. ..."., JJ said, resting her hands on her hips.

"Franklin is a isolated fishing community that has been hit hard by the economy. And to add to it, everyone is on edge about the series of murders"., "Alaska hasn't handled a murder investigation since the 80s. ..."., Hotch spoke.

"...We'll fly out tonight, and Garcia, I need you with us"., Garcia looked at him confused., "sir?"., "I've tasked the satellite uplink and it's your job to keep us connected"., "right. Of course, sir"., Garcia sat up straight and nodded.

Hotch stood up., "as JJ said, the town's on edge and of the unsubs pattern continues, we only have a day until the next murder. Let's finish this fast"., he started to walk out of the room and everyone got up and did the same.

Everyone walked onto the plane and Cam rushed over to the sofa, sitting down. "Is anyone planning on sitting on the sofa?"., Cam called out, hoping the answer was no. Everyone shook their heads and she sighed in relief, laying down and fell asleep with minutes.

"Does anyone want a coffee?"., Reid called out and everyone agreed enthusiastically. "Alright, let's go over victimology"., Hotch said and Emily cleared her throat., "Cam, you-"., she cut herself off, looking at Cam, seeing she was asleep.

"Wow, she must be really tired"., Garcia said, looking at Cam as well. Hotch looked up from the case file at Cam, a soft smile appearing on his face. Everyone noticed it and smiled at each other., "should we wake her up?"., Emily asked and Hotch shook his head., "no. Just let her sleep, I'll fill her in when she wakes up".

***
Everyone got off the float plane, starting to walk up on the docks and Hotch turned to Cam. "I'll take your bag. I want you to go with Reid and Rossi to find out what the coroner knows"., Cam nodded and Hotch took her bag off of her, putting his hand on her back briefly.

"I'll see you soon"., he smiled gently. Hotch started to walk away and Cam turned around, seeing Emily and Garcia smiling at her and Morgan making kissy noises. ''Stop being a child, Morgan''., he chuckled and pat her back., ''bye, girl. I'll talk to you later''.

Cam walked over to Reid and Rossi and smiled at them., ''Aaron paired me with you guys''., ''let's go then, shall we?''., Rossi smiled and the three of them started to walk to the car that was taking them to the coroner's office.

The driver pulled up to the coroner's office and they said thankyou before quickly getting out. Cam looked at the building and saw that the coroner was waiting for them. They walked over to the him and Rossi shot a friendly smile, holding out his hand.

''Good afternoon. We're from the FBI. I'm Agent Rossi, this is Dr Reid and Agent Mackley''., ''it's nice to meet you all. ...''., the coroner said as he started to lead them down to where the bodies were., ''the sheriff asked me to keep everyone on ice until you got here.

I still can't believe someone from Franklin is capable of doing this''., Reid cleared his throat and put his hands in his pockets., ''so what makes you think that she was stabbed with an arrow and not shot?''., ''well she was stabbed from an upward angle at the point of entry".

They walked into the room and the coroner cleared his throat., ''there wasn't much left of Mr Baker, the forest got to him first. I found urine on the remains''., ''urine?..''., Cam scrunched up her nose., "...Was it human?"., ''yes, ma'am".

''Do you think he's marking his victims?''., Cam proposed a question to Rossi and Reid. ''I don't think so. ...''., the coroner shook his head., ''I only found it on Jon-''., the coroner got cut off by the sound of Cam's ringtone.

She quickly got her phone out of her pocket, seeing that it was Dom. "Uh, I've got to take this"., "is everything okay?"., Reid asked and Cam nodded., "yeah, everything's fine". Cam went outside and answered it quickly before it hung up. "Hey, Dom"., she smiled., "Cameron, my dear. How are you and how is America?".

Cam chuckled and smiled., "we're both good. How are you?"., "fine, thankyou"., "I take it you didn't just call to ask how I am?"., "well, partly"., "mhm, and what is the other part?"., "Jenna, left. She moved back to Italy with her husband".

"Oh, good for her. ..."., Cam cleared her throat., "...So your main reason for calling is to tell me that my old position had become available?"., Dom cleared his throat., "well do you want the position?"., Cam sighed., "I-"., "you better take the offer, Cammy!".

She laughed as she heard Hunter's voice., "are you at the office?"., "yes"., "and you have me on speaker?"., she heard Dom chuckle., "you would be correct"., "come back to us, Cam"., Mimi begged and Cam chuckled and sighed, thinking about the team. She felt conflicted.

She didn't want to leave them but despite that incident, she really missed London, the majority of her life has been in there..but her thoughts kept going back to the team., "uh, when do you want an answer?"., "are you on a case right now?".

"Yeah. I'm in Alaska"., "oh, well that sucks. Stay warm and call me when you're finished"., "I'll speak to you then"., Cam put her phone in her pocket and shivered as she crossed her arms. She turned to walk back to the room but stopped as she saw Rossi and Reid walking up to her.

They saw Cam's confused facial expression and looked at each other. "Are you okay?"., Rossi asked and Cam cleared her throat., "uh, yeah. I'm okay. ..."., she cleared her throat., "...We should get b- wait, where are we staying again?"., she questioned., ''at the Tavern Inn''., Reid nodded., ''well lets get going then, shall we?''.