Ranch (2)

Cam looked to her side and let out a loud sigh, seeing Cyrus and his men walking in., "oh joy!"., she muttered., "which one of you is it?"., "more context please"., Cam looked up at him., Cyrus took his gun out of his waistband., "which one of you is the FBI Agent?".

The three of them faked confusion., "why do you think that one of us is an FBI Agent?"., Reid asked and Cyrus turned his attention to Reid, putting a gun to his head. Cam stood up., "put your gun down".

Cyrus turned his attention to her and they once again had a stare down. "I think it's you"., "great, why would you think it's me?"., "you were very reluctant to help us out with the police and just now stood up to help this man's life".

Cam scoffed and shook her head., "okay great, so, because I'm a decent person and don't fancy seeing someone's brains get blown out beside me, makes me an FBI Agent?"., "I know-"., "it's me. ..."., Emily stood up, interrupting., "...Cameron just has some strong opinions"., they saw Cyrus contemplating and he nodded, looking at his men.

"One of you take the mouthy one. You know what to do when someone disobey's God's way"., Reid watched Cam and Emily being dragged away, not being able to do anything because of an automatic gun pointed at him.

A large man pushed Cam into a room and shut the door., "oh great, more injuries"., she muttered. The man grabbed her by the arm and started to throw her around and against walls. Cam let out a string of pained cries as her head hit the wall with such force.

The man balled up his fists and put his free hand in her shoulder and delivered a few punches to her stomach, causing her to drop to the floor, coughing and crying in pain. The man pulled her up and started pulling her along to a room.

He tied up her hands and pushed her onto the most uncomfortable bed known to man. Just for fun he used the but of his gun, forcing it into her stomach. She cried out and the man shook his head., "I think you've learned your lesson".

As soon as the door closed, Cam shifted her body so she was laying on her side, tears, streaming down her cheeks, in great pain. She felt something trickling down from her forehead and nose. She went to wipe it away but she heard the door open and sighed.

"Seriously. ..."., she muttered., "...Give me a break". She felt some relief, seeing it was just Jessica's mother. "You shouldn't argue with Cyrus. ..."., she whisper yelled., "...Him and his men have a bad temper"., Cam coughed and winced., "don't you think?".

She started the clean up her face, being as careful as possible. "Where are the people I came in with?"., "the young man is with Cyrus and.."., she put her head down., "...the FBI Agent is in the room next to you"., "are they okay?"., Cam asked, looking at her reaction.

"They are fine. ... "., she finished wiping the blood away and picked up a cup., "...Drink some water"., "thankyou"., "don't make it worse by arguing with Cyrus. It will only get you hurt more"., Cam winced again as she coughed. She nodded and Jessica's mother stood up., "get some rest".

Half An Hour Later
Cam was woken up by the sound of a door opening. "Get up!"., the man yelled from before, grabbing her arm and pulling her up. "Ow! Come on, take it easy!"., she winced. Cam got down to the chapel and saw Emily was down there with Reid.

They looked in her direction and relief fell across their faces as they saw she was alive. They looked at her worriedly though as she stood beside Reid and she shook her head., "I'm fine. ...".. she whispered., "...Em, are you okay?"., "it's not as bad as it looks".