"So you think you can love me and leave me to die?"

Tw// Implied mention of abuse﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏It was past 8 meaning it was time to get the plan

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
It was past 8 meaning it was time to get the plan. You had sit behind anxiously while the others set up Billy's trap. Your leg proceeds to hop up and down as the boys set up the trap. Max wraps her arm around you to try and comfort you.
"Hey. Your gonna be ok, alright." She says in a soothing tone. Max knows how you get in high pressure situations. We used to talk about it all the time. Different ways to cope and stuff. You hear a bit of ruckus from the next room over. Your brother walks out the room first with the others following shortly behind.
"Done! And now we wait." He says. He leads you guys into the next room to wait for Billy to fall for the trap you guys had set up. The room was dark and eerie. The wet pool floor sloshed under your guy's feet as you find a tight but loose enough corner for all 6 of y'all to fit. You heard the shower turn on in the next room. You look to your right to see El's face tensed up like she was ready to fight. You take a deep breath and close your eyes. The instant you try to get into a chill place you hear Mike, Lucas and Will's voice speak into the walkie talkie. Meaning the plan had start.
"Pool's closed" You hear a familiar voice say. You wince at the threatening voice. You close your eyes again and try to block out the voice not to trigger any memories. "Hey!" The voice shouted slightly angered. You hear a locker slam loudly. "Do you hear me?" the voice angerly questioned. The pitter patter of footsteps get closer to the room you guys were in. The angered man bangs onto the door. Over and over. Your eyes start watering up and your leg starts to bounce again, making a small pattering noise.
"Oh billy." You hear mike tease. The banging goes to a sudden stop. You slowly open your eyes. In a sing song voice mike teases once again "billy." Billy got angrier at the teasing.
"Who's there?" Billy questions in the same tone mike had previously set. Lucas laughs at the confusion into the walkie. The voice of the man who he had once threatened only made the mullet man angrier. Billy started to slam lockers in search from the source of the voice. You heard the man slide the shower curtain open. That was mikes cue to annoy him again.
"Billy." he teased once more. The noises of the angry man kept getting louder and louder. You figured he was getting more irritated. This had scared you. You hadn't seen this side of billy in a while. You were glad you didn't. This side of him made you anxious, like something was going to happen, Like he would do to others what his father would once do to him.,
"Do you think this is funny" the angered man said. The sound of his voice getting closer and closer. Mike just find this funny, he giggles.
"Billy, come find me." Mikes voice confident but a bit shaky at the thought he would be here soon.
"I'll find you at your funeral." The man responds. This sends a chill down your spine. You weren't ready for the next events. No matter how much convincing you still had a bad feeling. This last time had pushed him over edge. You heard his steps get louder as he walked even closer. That's when you saw his shadow in front of the sauna. You had watched every move he made closely so you can give the extra signal for them to go. The gang crept up closer as silently as possible. Billy opened the sauna door and grabbed the neck of what he thinks is mike wheeler. Just to find out its a mannequin with a walkie talkie inside.
Billy chucks the mannequin farther into the sauna out of anger. This cause a loud crashing sound. The man turns around to be greeted by none other than el herself.
"Hi" El says as she flicks her hand and Billy's body flings into the wall. Billy grunts in pain as el shuts the door with her mind. Everyone else urgently ran out and locked the door to trap him. Mike grabs a pole and slides it into the handle. Making a loud screeching noise. Lucas fastens the lock and they all run behind. Billy starts to bang on the door and making growling noises. The lock moves as the banging proceeds to continue. We all take a few step backs from the door in caution. After a while the banging stops as billy stops resisting. He stares into the window. His eyes shift towards his little sister.
"Max." He whispers. Max's breathing started getting heavier. You stepped closer to her to try and comfort her. Which only made Billy angrier. Max sucks on her cheeks before saying
"Do it." Queuing will to go to the thermostat and turn up the temperature in the sauna. The control made a spinning noise. Directly after will steps back before anything extra happens. You move your hands onto the side of your right waist and start to tap your feet. You kept thinking that if there were one wrong move you would be dead. Billy gets closer to the door trying to make an escape from the heat.
"Let me out." His voice said, less angry manor. His breath gets heavier. "You kids." He shakes back and fourth as he pants for air. "You think this is funny?" Lucas and Mike turn to eachother. You knew this game before. He's trying to get to us. "You kids think this is some kind of sick prank, huh?" He pants out once more in pain. He spits onto the door in anger. A disgusted look appears on your face. "You little shits think this is funny?" He yells in a angrier tone. He pants harder and harder. The entire party looks at each other in fear. "What is this?" He says as a bead of sweat drips down his face. "Open the door." He says once more as his breath fogs up the sauna door window. "Open the door!" He screams like we hadn't gotten his message at first. He rams his body into the door making a loud banging noise. Making us all jump back. He repeats over and over. "Open the goddamn door" As he bangs on it harder and harder each time. After a bit Billy fell to the floor screaming. Will walks over to the thermostat to see how hot the sauna was.
"It's at 220." He said. Explaining why Billy started to fall in such a way. Will steps back away from the door in caution. But you were somehow intrigued. You started to walk closer. To see how Billy feels. Maybe this all is payback for all he had done to you and max. Max sticks her arm out to prevent you from getting any closer to the sauna. Most likely for your protection. You start hearing grunts coming from Billy's direction. It was clear he was in pain. Until he starts pleading.
"It's not my fault." He sobs. "It's not my fault." He sounded like he was bargaining like he wanted to convince you. "It's not my fault max." He begs once more. Max starts inching closer to the door. "I promise you it's not my Fault" He says one more time. Max finally makes it to the window and asks,
"What's not your fault Billy?" Trying to see his true motive. Or to at least see why he was acting strange.
"I've done thinks, max. Really..." he says. This really didn't make sense to you.  "bad things" he said once more. "I didn't mean to." Who was he trying to convince, max or himself. We all step closer to the door. Maybe this isn't what we had figured it to be. "He made me do it." He said pathetically. A worried expression comes over max's face.
"Who made you do it?" She said in a calm worried tone.
"I don't know. It's like a shadow." He elaborated. Will and el share a worried expression. You scrunched your forehead. A shadow? "Like a huge shadow." Billy went in more depth. "Please max." He begs once more. Max gets closer trying to figure out what exactly was going on.
"What'd it make you do." She questions.
Billy changes the subject once more. "It's not my fault, Ok? Max, please." He leans over onto the bench to his left. Tears start to fall down his face. Max seems to be tearing up to see her brother in pain. You walk closer to the red haired girl to try and calm her. She latches her pinkie onto yours as a singular tear falls down her face. "Please believe me max. It's not my fault." He begs once more. If you were being honest you started feeling bad for the guy. Max tightens her grip on your pinkie. "I tried to stop him okay? I did." This hurt a lot more than you figured it would. Your eyes start to well with tears. Billy proceeds to sob. Tears flooding down his face. "Please believe me max. "Please believe me." More tears start to fall down max's face. She takes her other hand and pressed it against the glass.
"Max please" he whinnied one more time. He seemed to be grabbing something under the bench. You lean over to max's shoulder slightly and whisper.
"Max." The girl ignores you solely focused on her brother. Clearly she was too focused to pay attention to your warning.
Max whispers through the window. "We wanna help you." Her voice cracks a bit as she says "you need to talk to us, Just talk to us." Your nose starts to bleed out of nowhere once again. You take your hand and swipe the underside of your nose to clean it up. You look behind to see how the others are doing to see will reach for his neck. Something isn't right. "I believe you billy." max says once more in a worried state. You look towards the glass once more to figure out Billy's state as Will takes a deep breath before saying "we'll figure it out together ok?" still looking out for her brother.
"I feel him." will says worriedly. You turn your head to glace at will before looking back as You drop max's pinkie. "He's activated" Will whispers but loud enough for all of us to hear.
"I need you to trust me. Please." max begs again to try and get Billy to speak. You turn to the red headed girl and say.
"Max, Get away from the door." You say urgently just before anything can happen.
"What?" The girl questioned. You and mike both scream.
"Get away from the door!" As Billy slams through the glass of the sauna door. Max falls to the ground as you feel a sore feeling on your face. You reach your hand up and feel the side of your face that hurt. You feel a liquid and pull your hand down to see your blood on your hands.
"Let me out, you bitch! Let me out!" Billy yells at max. He bangs on the door more and more. You step away from the door as not to be hurt as max stands up and also moves away from the angered man. Billy grabs ahold of the rod holding together the door and pulls it out leaving the door unsecure. He starts to undo the door as you see a ball hit billy in the forehead causing him to fall. You turn around to see your brother lucas with a slingshot in his hand.
"Nice one luke." You say relived.
"Thanks" he simply responded. "Max, y/n come on" he said signaling us to scoot back not to be hurt by your ex in his flayed state. You guys go towards the group as the lights start to flicker in a strange way. The group looks up to figure out why the lights are doing this as you hear a spitting noise. You look towards the direction it came from and see nothing. You started to walk back towards the sauna in a compelled state. You see billy rolling around on the floor as he makes grunting like sounds. Blackish colored veins spread throughout his skin as it made wet squelching noises. Billy grunts as he starts to stand himself back up. Once the man gets up he makes a loud roaring noise. You step back in fear you try moving more but you can't your body was too frightened. As you stand they're in a shocked state, Billy unlocks the door and opens it. He throws you across the room causing you to hit your head on a wall. You start to drift away as you see billy get closer to el before she moves the dumbbell to her left and fling it at the man.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
You wake up to a cloudy mind and see billy stangle el. El struggles for air and billy's grip on her neck gets tighter and tighter. Mike runs up behind billy in an urgent matter to protect his girlfriend and hits him in the back of the head with a piece of work out equipment. Billy falls to the ground as he makes a grunting noise. Mike goes to strike him again as billy grabs the equipment and pushes him back. Billy starts to corner mike as your nose starts to bleed once more. This time red particles start to form both around your hand and his waist. The particles glow in an orb shape. Your first instinct is to raise you hand up to the man as billy starts to raise from the ground as the particles stay. You get up and raise your hand as you walk more and more towards the man. You start to scream and raise him higher and higher. You fling your hand towards the wall as billy goes will it. Billy falls through the wall as the particles disappear from your hand and him. You wince in pain before falling out once again.