"Why I'm here I can't quite remember"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏You guys had made it to the address robin had found on the family video database

You guys had made it to the address robin had found on the family video database. You all get out of the car and go to the front door. Everyone else had flashlights but you because who the fuck carries around a flashlight wherever they go causing you to have to use one of your orbs as a light source? Dustin goes up to the door first and rings the doorbell. It was silent in the house, nobody had seemed to be there. Dustin rings the bell once more causing it to make a "Ding! Dong!" Noise. Still no response. Dustin rapidly rings the doorbell some more before Steve stops him.
"Okay. Well. That's settled. I guess he's not here." Steve says giving up defeat. Dustin starts to knock on the door instead.
"Eddie! It's Dustin!" He shouts through the door hoping for a response.
"You know. Maybe he isn't answering because its the middle of the night." You comment sarcastically. 
"Look we just want to talk okay." Dustin continues clearly ignoring both you and Steve. "No cops I swear. We just wanna help." Robin starts to walk to the side and starts to peer into the house as Dustin starts to ring the doorbell some more. "Eddie!" The boy shouts once more. "Rick!" The boy shouts again. "Reefer Rick!" 
"Don't scream like that." Steve tries to shut the boy up. Dustin starts to pound on the door again.
"Rick!" He shouts once more.
"He's not there." Steve argues.
"Or maybe he's just sleeping. It's near 9." You argue back. "We should probably use common sense." 
"Yea, Like that ever helped you in the past." Steve argues back. You give him a snarky look as Dustin continues to yell.
"He could just be really High." Robin theorizes. 
"Is that a foot?" Steve asks when he peers in the window."
"No, That's a shoe." Dustin commented.
"See, common sense would really help us out right now." You comment.
"Oh shut up." Steve says turning to You. 
"Hey guys." Max calls out before turning to the side of the house. You all walk towards the red headed girl and see a shed in the backyard. The five of you guys walked towards the shed and started to peer into the windows. Robin goes to open the door first, You follow shortly behind. You kept one hand in the air not to hurt anyone with the orb in your hand. 
"Hello?" Robin said as she walked into the dirty looking shed. "Is anyone home?" Robin says walking all the way in everyone else following suit behind. 
"What a dump." Steve comments as he peers in the other direction.
"Well, not everyone is a rich Harrington that uses daddy's money." You comment back to the boy. Everyone else splits up and looks around the shed to try and find any sign of life. Steve flicks off his flashlight before grabbing a canoeing ore. Steve hits the tarp with the ore in hand. You turn around to the man and look at him stupidly.
"What are you doing?" Dustin asks the man clearly as confused as you were. The man continues to hit the tarp. "What are you doing?" Dustin asks again
"He might be in here." Steve says as he continues to hit the tarp. 
"So take the tarp off." Dustin says.
"Thank you Dustin." You say to the man. "Someone here other than me has common sense.
"Common sense. Blah blah." Steve teases you. "Plus Dustin if your so brave, you take the tarp off." Steve proceeds to hit the tarp. 
"Some one was here." Max says from afar.
"Maybe he heard us. Got spooked and ran." Robin theorizes once again.
"Don't worry, Steve will get him with the oar." You tease the man recklessly hitting the tarp the with orb. 
"I know you think you're being funny, but considering everyone in this room has nearly died a hundred times, personally, I don't find it funny in the slight." He replies to your comment turning to you. You set your hand down causing the orb in your hand to vanish. The room was quiet for a bit before a man jumped out from the tarp and went after Steve. 
"Steve!" You say in distress as the man from the tarp holds a broken beer bottle up to the mans neck. 
"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Eddie! Eddie! Stop!" Dustin shouts at the man. "Eddie! Eddie!" Dustin yells once again. You form an orb in your hand for precaution.
"Eddie, Let Steve go. I may not like him all to much right now but please don't hurt him." You say to the man as you hold you hand up higher ready to shoot the orb if needed.
"He's not gonna hurt you, right, Steve?" Dustin says as the man slowly lowers the glass beer bottle from Steve's neck.
"Yea, right" Steve says very sure.
"Steve, why don't you drop the ore." Dustin asks the man. Steve lets to ore go as Eddie holds the bottle up closer to his neck. "He's cool. He's cool." The boy warns Eddie.
"I'm cool, man. I'm cool." Steve tries to mutter out. 
"What are you doing here?" Eddie asks the group.
"We're looking for you." Dustin explains. 
"We're here to help" robin adds. 
"Eddie, these are my friends." Dustin adds causing Eddie to look at the group. "You know robin, from band. And y/n your best friend from middle school." Then Dustin points towards max "This is my friend max, The one who never wants to play D&D. Eddie, We're on your side. I swear on my mother." Dustin adds. "Right guys?"
"Yes. Yes. We swear." Max complies
"About that." You say implying you don't know your biological mother. Steve gives you a disappointing look. "Right sorry." You apologize.
"On our mothers." Robin promises
"Yeah, Our. Our mothers." Steve chokes out.
"Now, could you please just drop the bottle." You add on worried for Steve. Eddie finally drops the bottle. Steve grunts in pain. You drop the orb in your hand and run to the man. You inspect his neck for any injuries. "He didn't hurt you right." You say in a semi threatening tone. Steve gives you a reassuring look.
"Eddie." Dustin says. You walk away from the man and go sit near Eddie. "We just want to talk." Dustin reassures. 
"We want to know what happened." Robin adds.
"You won't believe me." Eddie murmurs out. You form a magic orb in your hand to show the man anything is possible.
"Try us." Max states. A long silence happens before Eddie starts to speak.
"Chrissy, Her body just, like lifted up into the air and, uh and she just, like, hung there, in the air, and her bones, uh, she" Eddie takes a break from speaking. He started to recall the memories of what happened. "Her bones started to snap. Her eyes man. It. It was like there was something, like, inside her head, pulling. I. I didn't know what to do, so I. I ran away. I Left her there." You scoot near Eddie and start to rub his back to comfort them. Everyone stayed silent for a bit before Eddie spoke up again. "You think I'm crazy. Don't you." 
"No. We don't think your crazy." Dustin simply states.
"Don't bullshit me man! I know how it sounds." Eddie replies desprate.
"We're not bullshitting you." You reassure you best friend. 
"We believe you." Robin adds on.
"Look, What I'm about to tell you might be a little difficult to take." Dustin says. 
"Okay." Eddie exhales.
"You know how people say Hawkins is cursed?" He asked the man. "There not way off." Dustin tells the man. "There's another world. A world hidden beneath Hawkins, Sometimes it bleeds into ours."
"Like ghosts and shit?" Eddie questions.
"There are somethings worse than ghosts." Max answers.
"These monsters from this other world." Dustin starts to explain."
"They are unnatural. Kinda like me." You add to Dustin's explantion
"we thought they were gone. But they've come back before. That's why we needed to find you." Dustin continues.
"If they are back again, we need to know." Max says to the man.
"That night." Robin starts to ask. "Did you see anything?"
"Dark particles, maybe?" Max elaborated.
"Or red sparks?" You asked. Eddie just simply shook his head. 
"They both would look like dustin, Swirling dust." Dustin explained some more.
"No man, There was nothing you could see, or, uh or touch." Eddie replied. "I tried to wake her man, she couldn't move. It was like she. she was in a trance or something."
"Or under a spell." Dustin theorized. 
"A curse." Eddie added.
"Vecna's curse." Dustin finished. You felt your nose start to bleed like it did the night before. In that moment. You reach down under your nose and wipe up the blood.
"Something isn't right." You murmur causing the attention to turn to you. "Maybe this had something to do with the murders." You start to recall last night. "You said Chrissy's bones started to snap and her eyes started to bleed and stuff."
"Yea." Eddie answered.
"Do you know what time?" You asked the curly headed man.
"Around 9:30- 10 o clock." Eddie estimated.
"What if this is a sign. I mean, My nose bled around the same time last night on my way home from the game. What if its a connection." You theorize.
"Its not to far fetched. If you are a witch from the upside down like Billy hinted at last year." Dustin complies.
"Exactly." You agree.
"But that means someone else has died cause to this so called Vecna person." Max says.
"Than we are going to need to hurry." Robin says worried.
"Wait wait wait, who's vecna." Steve asks.
"An undead creature of great power." Dustin explains.
"A spell caster." Eddie adds.
"A dark Wizzard." Dustin continues.
"My father." You murmur out. 
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
It was the next morning and you and the gang went grocery shopping so Eddie could eat. You walk back to the shed he was in and open the door. 
"Hello Hello!" You say in kinda a song tune.
"Delivery service!" Dustin says in a cheery voice. Eddie takes a deep exhale like we nearly scared him to death. You guys place the bags on the ground. Eddie grabs one of the boxes of cereal and goes back to sit in his canoe. He tares open the box and starts to feast on them. "So we got, uh, some good news and some bad news." Dustin states "How do you prefer it?"
"Bad news first, always." Eddie says before taking a sip of a drink in the glass bottle.
"All right. Bad news."  Dustin starts. "We tapped into the Hawkins PD dispatch with our Cerebro, and they're definitely looking for you." Eddie takes a deep sigh at Dustin's statement. "Also, they're, uh, pretty convinced you killed Chrissy."
"Like 100% kind of convinced." Max adds.
"Not helping." You tell the girl with the ginger hair and blue jacket.
"And the good news?" Eddie asks.
"Your name hasn't gotten released to the news yet." Robin answers. "But if we found out about you, it's a matter of time before the others do too. And once that gets out, everyone and their shallow minded mother is gonna be gunning for you."
"Hunt the freak right?" Eddie asks.
"Exactly." Robin answers.
"Shit." Eddie whispers from under his breath.
"So before that happens, we need to find Vecna, kill him, and prove you innocence." Dustin says planning a plan.
"That's all, Dustin? That's all?" Eddie says sarcastically.
"Yea, no, that's pretty much it." He says joking back to eddies comment. 
"Listen Eddie, I Know everything Dustin is saying sounds totally delusional, but we've actually been through this before. I mean, they have a. A few times, and, and I have once. In fact y/n was actually part of the problem not to long ago." You give robin a disapproving look. "Mine was more human- flesh-based, theirs was more smoke related but bottom line is collectively, I really feel like we got this." Robin rambles on. 
"We usually rely on this girl who has super powers, but, uh, those went bye-bye, and we have y/n but whatever we do with her will be at risk considering she is biologically connected to the upside down, so uh." Steve starts to say before getting cut off.
"So we're technically in more of the." Robin starts to say.
"Brainstorming phase." You finish robin's sentence.
"Yea!" Max agrees.
"Brainstorming." Steve says snapping his fingers. 
"There. There's nothing to worry about." Dustin says.
"Yea right." You say under your breath around the same time Steve scoffs. The room is silenced for a bit before you guys start to hear sirens. "Shit." You say.
"Tarp. Tarp." Robin says gesturing towards Eddie to cover up with the tarp. You all start to leave the house. You and Dustin peer out the window just to see a few cop cars and an ambulance flow down the street. 
"Stay here." You tell Eddie for safety measures. "Keys?" You ask Steve holding your hand out. He looks at you with a disapproving look. "Keys?!" You say a bit louder at the man. He gives in and tosses you the keys. You grab them and leave the shed. You start to go to the car before Steve follows you out.
"Where are you going?" He shouts at you.
"I'm going to figure out what is going on." You shout back at the man without turning around.
"Like hell your going alone." He argues back. 
"I do what I want." You tell him finally reaching the car. You start to unlock it as Steve catches up. "I'm coming with. Get in the passengers seat." You sigh and go along with it considering it was his car. You open the passenger side door as the other 3 walk out of the shed.
"Wait!" Robin yells as the 3 run to the car. Everyone gets inside before Steve starts to drive. You guys follow where the firetruck and stuff went and end up at a crime scene. You guys park on the side of the street once you see Nancy. You, Steve, Robin, Max and Dustin get out the car. The girl with the curly hair waves at you guys and you guys wave back.