"I can't keep up with what's been going down"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏"Nancy! Stay with me!" Steve says as he shakes nancy's head before looking up towards you guys

"Nancy! Stay with me!" Steve says as he shakes nancy's head before looking up towards you guys. "Whatever you guys are doing hurry up!" You and erica run to eddies bedroom where you see Dustin, robin, Eddie, Max and Lucas struggling to find something to pull nancy out of her trance.
"Steve says you need to hurry!" Erica shouts into the room.
"Yeah! No shit" Dustin says panicked.
"We're trying. we can't find anything." Max says very worried.
"Seriously, what is all this shit?" Robin says to eddie.
"What are you even looking for?!" eddie says in return walking towards robin with a bunch of cassettes in his hands.
"Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles? Music! we need music!" Robin replies in a frantic state.
"This is music!" eddie shouts back grabbing a cassette from robins hand. You start to run off before dustin catches you.
"Y/n Where are you going?!"
"To try something. I'll be right back." You say as you proceed to run to the hole.
"Y/n? Dont." Steve warns you as You start to climb back up the rope ignoring Steve and land back into the upside down.  You stumble over your ankle a bit rolling it out of place slightly but still able to stand.
"Steve watch out." You simply tell him as he scoots away. You place your hands onto Nancy's shoulders and close your eyes trying to focus. Your vision is blurry but you make it into nancy's mind. You look around and you seem to be in a bright room with white walls. You look over to see nancy strapped in a chair by vines. You run over to Nancy trying to free her.
"Nancy, Just stay still. I got you." You say as you form an orb in your hand trying to burn the vines and free Nancy as a dark figure comes from behind you and knocks you out temporarily. You wake up to be in the same room with Nancy no where to be found. You walk out of the room into a bright hallway where the lights start to flicker. You start to run in the hallway to try and find an exit. At the end of a hallway you find yourself at a boarded up door. You start to form an orb in your hand to try and break the boards but nothing happens. You try once and again yet nothing formed.
"y/n? What did I tell you about going places your not supposed to be?" You hear a groggily voice causing you to turn around and see none other than Vecna.
"Leave me alone!" You yell as the man walks closer to you. You start to form an orb in your hand and it fails as you yell again. "Leave me alone Henry!" A tear falls down your face.
"Although You are more powerful in the upside down. You will never be able to beat here." Vecna says in return as he steps closer to you. The man raises his hand causing your body to levitate off of the ground. You feel your throat starting to close up.
"Please." You're able to mutter out before you black out.
You feel your body fall from a sky like space as Steve catches you.
"Y/n! Y/n i got you i got you." Steve says slightly relieved as you start to pant. You look up to see the gate and everyone but Steve standing on the other side.
"Is nancy?" You start to say as steve cuts you off.
"yes. she's okay. But you're not, lets get you somewhere safe." you hear steve say before you black out once again.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
You wake up and make a big gasp. You look around the room for your surroundings as you start to pant.
"Y/n?" Steve says as he runs to sit by your side. The man puts his hand up to your cheek and caresses it as you catch you breath.
"Where are we?" You say looking around in panic still not recognizing the area.
"Max's trailer." Steve says as he watches you panic a bit.
"I saw." Nancy starts to speak as her voice cracks. "A dark cloud, spreading over Hawkin's. Down town on fire. Dead soldiers and this, this giant creature with a gaping mouth and this creature wasn't alone. There were so many monsters." Nancy explains as you sit up and lean your head onto Steve's shoulder. "An army. And they were coming into hawkins. Into our neighborhoods, our homes, and then." Nancy clears her throat. "He showed me my mom and holly. Mike. And they. They were all." Nancy takes a deep breath.
"Okay but. He's just trying to scare you nance." Steve says trying to calm her down "right I mean, it's not real."
"Not yet." Nancy whispers unsure. You start to play with your knuckles as you get more and more anxious. "But there... there was something else. He showed me gates. Four gates. Spreading across Hawkins and these gates, they looked like the one outside of Eddie's trailer, but they didn't stop growing and this wasn't the upside down Hawkins. This was our Hawkins. Our home."
"Four chimes." Max murmurs from The corner causing all the attention to move to her. "Vecna's clock. It always chimes 4 times. Four exactly."
"I heard them too." Nancy agrees.
"He's been telling us his plan this whole time." Max adds.
"Four kills. Four gates." Lucas says.
"But there are only 3 gates." You say adding to the conversation. "One more gate and-"
"End of the world." Lucas cuts you off.
"If that's true than. He's only one kill away." Dustin connects the dots.
"Oh Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ." Eddie murmurs.
"Try 'em again try 'em again." Steve says directing max to the phone. You sit up a bit and look Steve in the eye.
"What if I try and stop him. I know I say it every time and nearly get killed each and every one of them but what if.. just what if I trained more." You tried to explain. "I don't know what time we have but I can try. We can't lose another person to my father."
"Y/n. We'll get through this. You don't have to try and sacrifice yourself for us. For the world. We will win with what we have." Steve says as he leans in and kisses your forehead then lowers your head into this lap.
"Anything?" Dustin asks max.
"No. Rang a few time then went to a busy signal." The girl with the pigtails responds.
"Maybe you punched it wrong." Steve theorized. "Try again."
"I didn't punch it in wrong." Max argues.
"Well, I don't know." Steve replied.
"Dude I think she knows how to use a phone." Dustin says at Steve.
"I'm just saying she could've typed it in wrong." Steve bickers back. Max tries again but gets no response, she gives up and hangs the phone back up on the rack.
"Same shit." She says as she walks away from the phone line.
"How is that even possible." Lucas asks.
"I told you, Joyce has a telemarketer job. Always on the phone." Dustin answers. "Mike won't stop whining about it."
"Yeah, but this phone's been busy for, what? 3 days now." Max responds again. "That's not Joyce. No way something's wrong."
"She's right." Nancy complies. "It can't be just coincidence. It can't be." The girl in the stripped shirt stands up and. Moves towards a window. "Whatever's happening in Lenora is connected to all of this. I'm sure of it. But vecna can't hurt them. Not if he's dead. We have to go back in there. Back to the upside down." Nancy turns away from the window.
"Then I can go in there and kill this bastard once and for all." You add.
"Whoa, no,no,no what?" Steve questions as Eddie keeps responding with nope. "Let's think this through." Steve moves your head of his lap and starts to pace around.
"What is there to think through." Nancy responds slightly aggravated.
"We barley made it out of there." Steve reasons.
"Yeah because we weren't prepared." You say back at the man as you stand up beside Nancy.
"But this time we will be. We'll get weapons and protection. We'll go through the gate. We'll find his lair, and we'll kill him." Nancy adds.
"Or he'll kill us." Steve argues. "The only reason you survived is because he wanted to you. He's not scared of us."
"And for good reason. We were wrong about vecna. Y/n's dad. Henry. One. Sorry what are we calling him now?" Robin says and she stands up from the corner.
"Henry." You intervene.
"One." Dustin and Lucas both say.
"Vecna." Erica answers.
"Right." Robin says acting like she got what everyone was saying. "We've learned something new about vecna/Henry/one. He's a number, like eleven. Only a sick evil, male, child murdering Version of her with really bad skin. But my. My point is he's super powerful. He could turn is inside out with a snap of his fingers. It's not a fair fight."
"So then why fight fair." Dustin replies. "You're right. He's like eleven and a bit like y/n. But that gives us the upper hand. We know their strengths and weaknesses."
"Weaknesses?" Erica questions.
"When el and y/n remote travel they go into this sort of trance like state I bet the same is true of vecna." Dustin elaborates. You cross your arms and tilt your head at the statement.
"That would explain what he was doing in that attic." Lucas adds.
"Exactly. When he attacks his next victim, I'll bet you he's back in that attic, physical body defenseless." Dustin theorizes.
"Defenseless? What about the army of bats?" Steve asks.
"As long as there is a distraction they are good as gone." You answer back.
"And how do we distract them exactly?" Eddie asks.
"No idea." Dustin says back. "But once he's gone, he doesn't stand a chance. It'll be like slaying sleeping Dracula in his coffin."
"That all sounds good in theory. But there is n0 pattern to vecnas killings. Or Atleast one that I can decipher." Robin adds on. "We don't know when he's going to attack next. We don't even know who he's going to attack."
"Yeah we do." Max cuts off Robin causing everyone to turn towards the girl. "I can still feel him."
"Max." You say under your breath worried.
"I'm still marked." She continued. "Cursed, I ditch Kate bush. I draw his focus back to me."
"You can't." Lucas says as his throat closes up.
"I survived before. I can survive again. I just need to keep him busy long enough so that you guys can get into that attic. Then you can chop his head off" The girl in the brown jacket finished planning out. "Stab him in the heart, blow him up with some explosives Dustin cooks up. I honestly don't care how you put this asshole in his grave. Just... whatever it is. Whatever you do. Try not to miss." The whole room goes silent after max's speech. After a bit the mood started to lighten up and all of you thought of ways to get what we needed to kill vecna.
"Check this out. The war zone. I've been there once.it's huge. They got everything you need for, uh, well uh. Killing this basically." Eddie says as he slams an advertisement onto the table you all were surrounding .
"Do you think fake Rambo has enough guns there? Is that a grenade. I mean how is any of this legal?" Robin says pointing to the ad.
"Well lucky for us it is, so. This. This place is just far enough outside of Hawkins. As long as we steer clear of main roads, we oughta be able to avoid cops and uh, angry hicks." Eddie plans out.
"If we're trying to avoid angry hicks, maybe we shouldn't go to some place called the war zone." Erica says.
"I mean she has a point." You comply.
"Normally, I'd agree but we need the weapons. So I think it's worth the risk." Nancy says agreeing with Eddie's plan.
"Me too." Lucas agrees.
"Yeah, but is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back." Dustin questions.
"Who said anything about bikes?" Eddie responds.
"You got some care we don't know about" Steve questions,
"It's not exactly a car, steve. And it's not exactly mine. But uh, it'll do." Eddie says as you place your hands in your palms. This isn't gonna turn out the way everyone else had expected you thought.
"Hey, red, uh, you got a ski mask or bandanna, something like that?"Eddie asks as he moves away from the table.
"Uh yeah." Max says as she goes off into a back room of her trailer. She comes back with a Michael Myers mask. You start to laugh.
"Oh you have to be kidding." Eddie says as he looks at the white mask in hand. The man slips it over his head and looks down.
"It's okay it suits you." You say sarcastically as everyone grabs the thing they need and leaves the trailer. You guys make it outside and sneak around the back. Then Eddie leads you guys to another trailer to hide behind. This trailer had two people outside of it listening to the radio. Eddie opens a window in the back and slides through it with the help of Steve.
"That was suffocating." The man with the long hair said as he pulled off the mask. One by one all of you guys slid into the trailer. You walked towards eddie as he took a knife out of his bag. The man pulled out wires from the trailer and cut them with one swift move.
"Where'd you learn how to do this?" Steve asks eddie as he creeps over your shoulder.
"well, when other dad were teaching their kids to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me how to hot wire." Eddie explains as he messes with the wires of the trailers. "Now, i swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm wanted for murder, and soon grand theft auto. So, uh, I'm really living up to that Munson name."
"If it makes you feel better we're all about to face my father who's been trying to kill me since age 6 in a battle that we are most likely gonna use." You say looking on the bright side. Robin walks over to the three of you and peers over steve's shoulder.
"Eddie, I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving." Robin says slightly worried.
"Oh I'm just starting this sucker. Harrington's got her. Don't ya big boy?" Eddie says at steve.
"Oh?" You say slightly in shock. Eddie flicks the red and black wire together causing the trailer to ciruit and start up.
"What the hell?" A man yells from the side of the traitor.
"They locked the door." A woman says as she tries to get into her trailer. Steve and Eddie swap seats. You hop into the passenger seat as steve yells.
"Everybody hold onto something." They vehicle launches forward as steve slams on the gas.
"They look pissed." Dustin says as he looks at the people we had just stolen from.
"It's not every day you lose your house and car in one fell swoop." Robin jokes. 
"hold on." steve repeats as he turns a sharp corner and starts to drive towards the War zone.