"When i could wear a sunset"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏Nancy raises an eyebrow as you turn around and walk down the stairs

Nancy raises an eyebrow as you turn around and walk down the stairs. Jonathan and Nancy shortly follow behind. You go and sit on the couch next to Max and cross your legs.
"So have you guys noticed anything out of place," Nancy says trying to figure out what had been going on.
"I mean Other than Dustin has been gone for a very long time and hopper all of a sudden is with Joyce in Illonis, Not to mention that Billy has been really weird lately everything has been perfectly fine." Max says with a cheeky smirk. You giggle a bit at max's statement. 
"Oh max, I think you forgot the fact that I somehow have magical comic book superpowers but that's beside the point." You say as a throw away comment. The woman in the purple dress side eyes you and scoffs.
"Well, Jonathan and I have been looking into this case with Mrs. Driscoll." You tilt your head.
"Mrs. Driscoll as in old lady Driscoll from down the street? What does this have to do with her?" You question. 
"At first we went in and looked at the problem with her rats. The rats were eating fertilizer which was weird." The other byers' male said.
"And when I went to visit Mrs. Driscoll in the hospital yesterday these black veins ran trough her body once it got a slight bit hot." Nancy explains more. You start to fidget. 
"So was billy yesterday in the sauna." You mutter out. The entire party looks at you annoyed.
"What did you guys do." The blonde raises her eyebrow very worried on what had happened. You start to bounce your leg up and down. 
"It's nothing nancy." Mike says not trying to talk about it. Nancy starts to pace around the room in stress.
"So. The exact same thing that happened to will last year is happening to Mrs. Driscoll and billy." Nancy pulls out a card from her pocket. "And look at this, Look at the body temperatures." The girl puts the card of temperatures onto the table. Will points at the number 95 that was shown on the card.
"9." you murmur. "9. Isn't that around the time billy started attacking us?" 
"Yes exactly," Lucas replies to your comment. Nancy tilts her head towards you guys.
"That cannot be just a coincidence." The freckled girl adds on. Will pushes the card back towards Nancy and Jonathan.
"He likes it cold." Will says pulling You, max and Lucas out of your discussions. Mike stands up from sitting on the arm of the couch.
"Okay, so this crazy old woman who was eating fertilizer." He says to be cut off by Nancy correcting him on Mrs. Driscoll's name. "Right, yeah, Mrs. Driscoll, What time was this attack."
"Last night." Nancy replies quickly.
"Were you not paying attention wheeler. The time card says around the time Billy attacked us. 9"
"Yea, around 9." Nancy confirmed.
"You waited all night to call." Jonathan said worried. Nancy turned her head to the man and put on an expression that seemed like she did not want to be messed with. 
"I was waiting for the doctors to run some tests." Nancy excused not wanting to argue.
"You weren't there?" Will questioned his older brother's actions.
"Well, I'm here now. Aren't I?" Jonathan raises his hands defeated. You roll your eyes and sit back on the couch.
"Hallelujah," Nancy throws away sarcastically. Lucas makes an Ooh sound teasing the situation. "Um, so what time was your sauna test?"
"Around 9." The entire party replied. At least they had been paying attention to what you had said.
"Well, that proves it. That proves my theory." Nancy's voice starts to raise in excitement.
"She's flayed just like Billy" Mike adds on. Like if it wasn't obvious.
"Flayed?" Jonathan questions.
"The mind flayer. He flays people. Takes over their mind. Once they do that they basically become him." Mike explains.
"If there are two flayed, we have to assume there are more." Will adds on.
"Heather." El blurts out. Everyone turns their heads towards the girl in confusion. An expression appears on max's face like she knows who she is talking about. "Billy was doing something to her." Eleven proceeds to elaborate. She starts to play with her fingers as a distraught expression paints over her. "She was scared." The girl looks up at Nancy and Jonathan "She was screaming" She pauses. "Bad screams"
"What's a good scream?" Lucas questions.
"Max said" El starts before getting cut off by max.
"Doesn't matter"
"I'm sorry, I'm lost. Who is heather?" Nancy questions.
"Wait are you guys talking about the heather that's a life guard at the pool?" You question kind of picking up on the clues considering you know no other heather.
"Heather Holloway?" Nancy questions picking up on the same clues you were. The two girls nod. Nancy and Jonathan both look at each other and says "Tom." 
"Let's go." The other byers brother says starting to run up the stairs. Mike grabs your keys as the rest of the party follows them. You follow swiftly behind.
You guys walk out of the wheelers house. Mike tosses you your keys  as Nancy, Jonathan, Lucas, max and el get in to one car.
"Again." Mike and will say as they sigh in defeat. You, mike and will walk towards your car as you unlock the car doors. You guys get in the car and you turn on the engine.
"Seatbelts you guys." You say as you watch Nancy back out of the drive way. The two boys buckle their belts as you start to follow the blue and brown car.
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
After a ten or so minute drive Nancy's car stops in front of a house surrounded by tons of trees. You stop the car and pull your keys out of the engine. You and the two boys get in the car and follow the other part of the group go up to the door. Jonathan rings the doorbell and after a minute or two there was no answer. Both Nancy and Jonathan turn towards eleven. You scoot towards eleven before she could do anything and say
"Hey, can I try something?" You close your eyes and focus really hard on the door. You fell a bit of liquid start to drip from your nose. You lift your hand and open your eyes to see the same red orb that was shown in the comics form under your hands. You fling the orb like an underhand toss toward the door causing the door to fall down. Nancy and Jonathan turn their heads forward and start to walk inside of the empty house. The rest of the party follow them into the foyer of the house. 
"Tom?" Nancy shouts trying to get his attention. "Heather?" Nancy follows up as they kept inching through the house.
"Jesus, It's freezing." Max comments. 
"No shit" you respond rubbing your arms. You guys turn down a green hallway. The party plus you, Nancy and Jonathan stop in a living room type area.
"Do you guys smell that?" Nancy comments. Everybody starts to smell the air. You scrunch your noise as a horrid smell enters your nose. You guys turn run more corner. You see various cleaning supplies as the rest of the party.
"Oh, god" Nancy says as she covers her noise. "More chemicals." She comments as she walks towards the chemicals. You guys pick up the pace as you surround the island counter with various cleaning supplies everywhere. Jonathan picks up a container of comet and says
"Do you think they are guzzling this shit?" He questioned the amount of supply cans empty.
"Yeah, either that or they just went on a hell of a cleaning spree." Nancy comments as she investigates more of the scene.
"Yea, But I doubt they would do that, considering everything going on." You add on.
"But last year, Will didn't eat chemicals." Max says clearly questioning the situation. "Did you?"
"No." Will blatantly says. "This is something new," he adds on.
"Mr. Clarke Fifth grade. posit." You turn your attention towards the man in the teal polo. "What happens when you mix chemicals together?"
"You create a new substance?" Will and Lucas answer around the same time. 
"What if they are making something." Mike theorizes.
"In themselves?" Max questions. "I mean, Come on, If you drink this crap , it'll kill you."
"Yea. If you're human." Lucas says. Nancy turns around and starts walking into the living room. You follow her and everyone else soon after. You guys make it to a room with hideous wallpaper. There was food still on the table. Like something had happened before or during their dinner. Nancy starts to walk toward the bottle of wine in the middle of the floor. She squats down next to the bottle.
"Blood." She says. Jonathan squats down next to nancy. "Yesterday, Tom had a bandage on his forehead." Nancy proceeds to explain. She reaches over with her hand and grabs the wine bottle. She turns the bottle and stands up. Jonathan shortly after does the same. "He was attacked." The girl in the purple dress theorizes. Nancy starts to walk back into the foyer to a door. She pushes open the door which lead to a garage looking space. Jonathan walks towards some rope in the middle of the floor. He squats next to the rope
"They must have tied them." Jonathan stands up. "They must have taken them somewhere. 
"Mrs. Driscoll." Nancy says. Everyone turns their heads towards the girl. "She kept saying, I have to go back." You raise your eyebrow at the girl. "What if the flaying" She starts to pace back and forth. "It's taking place somewhere else. There must be a place where all this started, right?" She says. "A source." 
"Somewhere he didn't want me to see." El blurts out. The group turns their attention towards the girl in the splattered shirt. 
"If we can find the source then maybe we can stop him." You turn back to Nancy. "Or atleast stop it from spreading." She starts to plan. "Or doing whatever the hell he's doing with those chemicals." 
"How do we find it?" The girl with the half up half down hairstyle asks. 
"Mrs. Driscoll." The boy with the bowl cut says causing everyone to turn towards him. "If she wants to go back so badly, why don't we let her?" The boy questions. Everyone turns to Nancy and she nods her head.