"But the moment that I first laid Eyes on him, all alone"

Content warning// Smut ;)﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏It was the middle of the school day

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
It was the middle of the school day. You were sitting in the cafeteria sitting with the hellfire club while wearing your green and yellow Hawkins cheer uniform. You had always sat with the hellfire club for lunch. You were never part of the club considering dnd wasn't your thing but you had been close friends with Eddie since middle school. You didn't really get along with much of the others. Everyone knew who you were and wanted to be your friend and you were friends with a lot of people in the school you just didn't feel as comfortable with the others as you did Eddie. It was the day before the start of spring break and everyone was riled up considering your high school had made it to the championship game which has happened to take place tonight. You lean your head on Gareth's shoulder.
"Dungeons and dragons" Eddie reads from off of a magazine article. The table full of Dnd players were getting ready for their campaign later. "At first regarded as a harmful game of make believe. Now body parents and phycologists concerned. Studies have linked violent behavior to the game saying it promotes satanic worship, ritual sacrifice, sodomy, suicide and even murder." The man slams the magazine on the table and sticks out his tounge. The table laughs at eddie's actions as you just look towards the other side of the room which sat the jocks. Dustin and mike sat at the table with food trays in hand. They drop the trays on the table causing you to look at the boys.
"We're the freaks because we like to play a fantasy game." Eddie added to the others conversation. The man steps onto the lunch table and starts to walk down them. "But as long as your into band or science or parties or a game where you toss balls into laundry baskets." The man yells over at the jocks specifically.
"Loser!" They yell back at him. Jason stands up from his table.
"You want something, freak?" He asks Eddie.
"Eddie please sit down." You say to the man before turning your head away from the situation. Eddie puts his hands on his head to form devil horns and stuck his tongue out. Everyone at the table chuckles but you and Mike. Jason turns away and Eddie turns back and continues to walk on the table.
"It's forced conforming." Eddie continued to say. "That's what's killing the kids!" He says while jumping off the table. Scaring a girl in the process. Some of the people found this funny. You just found it quite annoying. He rarely does this but You guess it was because of the campaign later. "That's the real monster" he says before siting back in his seats.
"So, uh, speaking of monsters" Dustin starts to say. "Uh, Lucas has to do his, uh, balls in laundry baskets game. So. He's not gonna be able to make it to hellfire tonight." The boy with the hat smiles. Eddie looks at him unamused as he chews on his pretzel. "And I know there's no way we can beat your sadistic campaign without him. So, me and mike, we were talking, shooting the shit, and we were thinking that maybe we might."
"Postpone." Mike finishes Dustin's statement. The men at the table get rowdy over this statement. You take your head of Gareth's shoulder and grab your bag ready to leave.
"Shut up!" Eddie yells breaking the yelling up. You slowly start to lower your bag.
"You saying Sinclair's been taken in by the dark side?" Eddie questions.
"Eddie." You whisper signaling him to stop but he doesn't listen.
"Uh, something like that." Mike replies.
"Something like that?" Eddie responds aggravated throwing his pretzel.
"Jesus Christ." Dustin reacts.
"And rather than find a sub for him, you want, You want to post pone "the cult of Vecna"?" Eddie adds. You flinch at the name Vecna. I'm glad they find your father at least a tiny bit amusing.
"I, I don't want to postpone it." mike says. "We don't want to postpone it." The man adds more confident "It's just that, you know, most of the subs will be at the championship game." Eddie stands up at this statment.
"Oh, its the championship game?" The man with the vest asks.
"Yeah." Mike answers.
"Can I level with you?" Eddie asks. "Jeff graduates this year, Gareth's got, What? A year and a half? Me, I am army-crawling my way towards a D in Ms. O'Donnell's" The man starts to walk through the table isles. "If i don't blow my final. I'm gonna walk that stage next month, I'm gonna look Principal Higgins dead in the eye, I'm gonna flip him the bird, I'm gonna snatch that diploma. and I'm gonna run like hell outta here." Eddie gestures.
"Didn't you say that last year?" Gareth asks.
"And the year before." Jeff adds.
"Yeah, Yeah, and I was full of shit." The man with the longer curly hair runs back to the table. "This years different, This year is my year. I can feel it. '86, baby." He turns his head towards you and smiles. "You know what that means?" Dustin and mike shake their heads. "It means you boys. are the future of Hellfire." He goes to the boys and grabs their shoulders. "I knew it the moment I saw you, You sat on that table right over there, looking like 2 little black sheep." The man turns his head to dustin. "You were wearing a weird Al t-shirt, which I thought was brave."
"Thank you" Dustin thanks.
"Mike." Eddie turns his head to mike. "You were wearing whatever shit your mommy bought you from goddamn Gap." The table laughs. Eddie stands the two up. "We showed you that school didn't have to be the worst years of your lives, right?"
"No." The two answered.
"Well, I'm here to tell you that there are other little lost sheepies out there who need help. Who need you. and all you guys gotta do is get your Bo-peeps on and go and find one." He says as he pushes the two away. The table stays quiet for the last few minutes before you hear the school bell go off. You grab your bag and walk away from the group.