My King

A/N

I am not too sure if Eret is comfortable with shipping, the only peice of evidence I have is this:

So if Eret is not comfortable with this, somebody please tell me and I'll take down the chapter.

Ship: Eret x Dream

Type: Fluff/Angst with a smut vibe to it.

Parts: 1/2

Okay, now on with it!

--

It was a quite night when Dream entered Eret's Castle. Grass rustled and the wind whistled in Dream's ear. He held his mask tightly in one hand and in the other was a great, shining netherite axe. Dream stepped one foot over another, and headed to the main room. It was a grand castle fit for a king. So there should be one. One king to rule over the SMP. One king to manage everyone and give Dream a break. Dream needed crown his most trustworthy friend. Punz? George? Sapnap? Who should it be? But Dream had person in mind. One person strong enough to control that annoying child. 

Eret.

"What brings you to my castle, Dream?" Eret's grand voice rang throughout the main room. Dream stomped his foot and relaxed with a smile. There he was. Soon to be King Eret sat down on a throne decorated with ruby's and diamonds with a magnificent red robe wrapped across his shoulder matched with beautiful dress pants and black tinted glasses, flowing hair tied in a loose knot by his shoulders. A glowing crown sat on his head.

"I came here to ask a question." Dream said, a bit red but his firm voice echoed. He was a bit nervous to ask Eret. Eret was royal and...pretty, why would he say yes to Dream?

Eret raised his eyebrows and smiled. Dream was so cute... "Go on."

"I want to ask, what do you think gives you power? Is it your crown? Is it fact you are king?" Dream asked.

Eret grimaced but then bit his lip. 

"If, respect is the only thing protecting you from a knife in your back, then respect is nothing, right?" Dream smirked as he said that. Eret couldn't see it though his mask, but he was dying for a response.

"Yes, but I don't see the point there?" Eret inquired politely but with an edge to his voice.

"You showed you were loyal through the war to your friends. And I would like some of that. The loyalty. I will give you more protection for any attacks and you will be honored. Would you like to be king of the SMP?"

Eret, shocked, stared at Dream with a open mouth. His senses slowly came back together and he smirked.

"Why, of course." Eret said and Dream sighed in relief. "But I want one more thing out of it."

"You will be honored and protected-" Dream protested but Eret cut him off.

"That's not enough." Eret said firmly.

Dream sighed. "Okay, I have some netherite and some diamonds on me and at my base there's some g-"

"I want you, darling."

"Wha-" Dream stood there stunned turning a light shade of pink, what did Eret say?

Eret stood up. "You. I want you. Even if I don't get to be king, I want you, my daydream."

"How do you now my real name?" Dream asked, blushing furiously. 

"I know everything about you, darling. I adore you." Eret said as he held Dream by his cheek.

"So do I." Dream said as he tried to take top. He failed miserably, but oh well, he tried.

Eret laughed and Dream got a bit hard.  This is business! Dream scolded himself What are you doing?

"Oh...poor Dreamie...like me that much?" Eret taunted but laughed as he spotted Dream's obvious budge. He was hard himself but was good at hiding it. Eret grabbed Dream's waist and pulled him so he was facing Eret instead, their foreheads touching. Eret closed the space between their lips after removing his mask. Dream moaned into the kiss and Eret took that chance for his tongue to slip in. Dream pulled apart and gasped for air but Eret just smirked and pulled in for a kiss again. Eret slowly slid toward dream chin and then neck as Dream whimpered and groaned. Eret picked up Dream while still sucking on his neck and made his way to the bedroom located right beside the throne. Eret laid Dream on the gray bed as he spread his thighs.

"Don't go too hard, we have the war in a few days..." Dream said regretfully.

"Mmh...sure, baby." Eret said sarcastically. No way was he going to go easy. With Dream, it was impossible. Hard as possible, even.

Eret detached Dream's armor and took his sword, throwing it somewhere in the backroom. He removed his crown and pulled down Dream's pants, taking his boxers with it too. Dream gasped and his arms gripped the sheets. Eret teased and licked Dream's bulge.

"S-stop teasing!" Dream stuttered.

Eret smirked and pulled down his dressing pants and gently put his dick in Dream's, pumping slowly but going faster and more sloppier. Dream and bit his lips, his eyes full of lust. Eret eventually found Dream's prostate and pushed harder and harder, motivated by Dream moans. He eventually felt the feeling in his stomach and cummed. Eret stopped and and Dream whimpered at the feeling.

"Cumming without my permission?" Eret tsked. "I expected better manners. Well, this will not unannounced."

"But Eret-" Dream started.

"Excuse me?" Eret smirked.

"I mean, My King, it was an accident!" Dream shouted.

Eret grinned even wider and more eviler. "Calling your master the wrong name and not excepting punishments? No, no, you will need a harsh punishment." 

Eret resumed pumping and destroying Dream's inside and after a while the feeling was back again.

"I-I need to cum..." Dream mewled.

"Perfect. You're not allowed too." Eret said as got up and put a cock ring on Dream. His eyes widened.

"Eret!" Dream whined.

"Shh." Eret said. "Now to have fun~"

-----

word count- 1011

That was so cringe ><

Believe it or not, that was my first time writing smut. I felt weird writing it tbh. Anyway, hope you enjoyed and please, please tell me if Eret is ok with this!

-Ideax