What flavor?

Ship: Drunz (Yay! haven't done this in so lo-o-o-ong!)

Type: Fluff

Parts: 1/1

Plot: Makeup sex...nah just kidding just lipgloss kisses :] so dre was putting on lip gloss/lipstick when punz asked why he was doing it. Like, Dre was putting on makeup and stuff and Punz didnt understand y. Dream didnt answer and then Punz asked abt the lip gloss. The blonde florida man kills his next opponent 🔪

Girlboss Dream! every1 loves that (and basically a tut on how to put on makeup)

enjoy horny bitches! also, put in ur requests, my brain is dying!

--

"A little bit of that...a little bit of this, yeah, mhm..." Dream mumbled as he opened up his mascara before applying it. He let the bottle drop and straightened his dress. A glittering black flowing frock with a blouse and ribbon almost hidden beneath.

"Hon, you done yet?" Punz called.

"Come in," Dream answered, picking out his favorite blush: a mineral powder that was a light pink.

Punz walked in with his hair slicked back with a comb hidden in his hand.

Dream swept his blush from his ear down with his finger down to his cheekbone near his mouth. He applied the blush below his eyes and blended gently. It made him give a pixie look so he frowned and wiped it all off with his towel and splashed his face with water to rinse away all the makeup.

"Aw, you know I love ya, right? You don't need it, baby boy." Punz said in a singsong voice.

"I know. But I like makeup. It makes me happy." Dream replied as he unscrewed his foundation and squeezed some on his finger before spreading it over his cheeks and rubbing it in.

"Is that why you made me buy all of these?" Punz asked, eyeing the various highlighters and face primes.

"Yeah, you want your baby to be happy, right? I have to have these." Dream said, trying again to apply blush. He did the same things but limited it to only his cheeks and jawline.

"Ughh. Baby, it's just a date, can we go?"

"You don't have a deadline. You can wait. I'm not even done." Dream took out his contour powder and made a big show of showing it to Punz before putting it on. Before he knew, he was explaining in detail how he put it on. He finished and then started on his eyebrows as Punz watched. And then he put on a green shade of eyeshade. Starting on the outer edge of his eye, he then swept inwards, trying keeping his eyes open. Finally, Dream was done and he held out three different lipsticks and lip glosses to Punz.

"Your pick." Dream said sweetly and partly sarcastically.

Punz picked a light caramel and Dream popped the top off before puckering his lips and swiping it across.

"How does it taste?"

"What?"

"What flavor is that?"

"Caramel. Mm, it tastes good actually-"

Punz pulled him close and connected their lips. He bit the Dream's lower lip and sucked on it but not putting his tongue inside. Punz pulled on Dream's hair as the blonde moaned into the kiss. Just as quickly as it started, it stopped. Punz licked his lip and tilted his head.

"Hm, try strawberry. Caramel tastes weird." Punz stood up and left Dream to do his makeup.

Dream stared after Punz and touched his lips thoughtfully. He turned around and unscrewed the strawberry lipgloss and started applying it.

--

Word count- 559 

Merry Christmas and Kwanzaa 💖💖😘

should i do a christmas special?? if not- here you go! my present!

fun fact: the only thing i got for christmas was Saiki K stickers and I loved them <3

-Ideax