My King (2)

Ship: Eret x Dream

Parts: 2/2

This is part 2 of 'My King' so go read that if you haven't already!

Type: Fluff, kind of angsty?

Plot: So Dream wakes up and the crimeboys bust the door down and they ask for diamonds. Dream pretends he's a new person on the server and calls himself Dante. Eret and Dream show tommy and wilbur Also this war is just made up, it's not canon.

--

Dream groaned as let of his peaceful slumber. He sat up and stretched. For some reason, the blonde felt a throbbing pain from his ass. It hurt to move and he felt extremally sticky. That's when he noticed Eret sleeping next to him, shirtless. Dream's eyes widened and glanced down to his own chest. Naked. The events of last night came rushing back, and Dream felt hot. He had sex with Eret! Dream freaking out slightly but slowly came to peace. He had hooked up with his crush. Nice.

"Eret?" Dream whispered.

Eret cracked one eye open before breaking into a smile.

"Morning, darling." He said. "Did you have fun?"

Dream went red and covered his face with a pillow. "Dipshit! Now I can't move! How am I gonna fight?!"

"You'll heal." Eret said simply before yawning. Suddenly he threw off the blanket and picked Dream up. "Let's take a bath."

Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass!

Dream blinked many times before being completely awake. He sharpened his sword as Eret hugged him from behind. He had typed to Sapnap he was staying at a friends house. They were in peaceful silence when suddenly, a loud voice yelled in another room. 

"ERET!?" 

Dream and Eret both froze. They both recognized the loud voice.

"Big man? We need some diamonds!" Tommyinnit shouted, trying to locate Eret.

Dream glanced at Eret before grabbing his sword and tucking in his belt, then taking a red cloak and wrapping it around his body, flipping the hood on in one quick moment. Right on time, the door burst open and they were greeted by Tommy and Wilbur standing awkwardly in doorway.

"Oh...did we interrupt something?" Wilbur asked, then whispered to Tommy, "I told you we shouldn't have came here at 9am!"

"Nah..." Eret said quickly as he let go of Dream's waist.

"Okay! Who's your friend then?" Tommy cheerfully asked. He looked at Dream who pulled his hood even harder.

"Ehm, Dr-Dante?" Dream said, making up a random name.

"Nice to meet you, mate!" Wilbur said as he tugged at Tommy's hair. "Sorry to bother anyway, but any diamonds? We need armor."

"Sure, follow me." Eret said.

Dream glanced at Eret and a slow smirk spread across his face. Even if he was a bottom, that didn't stop him from being a villain, does it?

"Unforcedly, my treasure does not have the most secure location." Eret said woefully. "It is in an unstable place. Are you willing to put your life at risk?"

Tommy laughed and Wilbur shrugged. "Why did you make it so dramatic?" Tommy asked, wiping a tear from his face.

"Warning. It's in the caves." Eret said.

Dream held a cackle. He knew where Eret was going to lead the Crime Boys. An unstable cave where there were dripstone and fragile stone clumped each other. Eret brushed invisible dirt off his shoulders. He let out a small giggle and  discreetly held Dream's hand and led the them all out. Now, Dream did not intend to kill these drug dealers, just give them a fright. The duo led all of them out of the castle and into a forest, parrots chirping and vines swinging and clinging the to their hairs. They reached a small hole in the ground. Eret jumped down and Dream followed. The blonde helped Tommy down more gently as Wilbur tenderly swung down. Dream's hand was laid on Tommy's shoulder, not wanting him to get lost. He was a villain, but not a heartless one. He cared for Tommy in a small part of his heart, and wanting to kill him. As he thought before, Dream wanted to give them a little fright. To shake them up. A creeper followed them but didn't get too close because of Dream's glare. A frail bridge hung beside them. Eret walked on it and reached one single rock on the other end. He glanced at the trio still on the other end.

"Well? Come on!" He yelled.

Tommy and Wilbur jogged over and looked curiously to Eret. Dream stayed behind with a wide grin. He sat down on his knees and pulled his sword out. Dream held the sword in his hand gingerly before in one quick swipe, the rope was cut and the bridge fell to the bottom of nothingness.

Tommy looked horrified and Wilbur stood agape.

"Dante! Why would do that!!" Tommy screamed. It wasn't a question, it was accusation.

Eret laughed and in his hand, was a pearl. He threw it across where Dream was. After a moment, Eret was beside Dream. The blonde grinned and took off his hood, before quickly replacing with his mask.

"Dream!" Wilbur gasped.

"Sorry Toms! I'll tell Tubbs about your little misfortune here, don't worry!" Dream laughed.

Dream whispered to Tubbo_: hiya tommys stuck over here wanna get him? Coordinates: x5032y1813z56

Tubbo_ whispered to Dream: he got stuk??? sirisly? cuming in a few mins.

Dream blew a kiss to Wilbur and winked at Tommy, then held Eret shoulder's as the duo disappeared. 

--

Word count- 880

Yo!

Sorry this is so short! I'm running out of ideas so fast.

Request are still open! :]

Oh, and what the fuck? 2k reads?! Thanks you all so much!!

I love you and appreciate you so much! Have an awesome day, my pods!

-Ideax