Hands Off!

ty miriah702 for da request! (also il ur pfp!!)

(sorry i haven't been doing requests lately- i've been really busy but i wanted to get something out for you!)

i am going to be doing DRUNZ bc DRUNZ SUPERMACY ✨

i also pictured this place at a bar CUZ WHY NOT? (i'm sorry with the caps lolz)  

--

Brightly coloured lights danced in Dream's eyes as he blinked rapidly, straining to drop his soda.

Why did I think it would be fun to join another SMP?  Dream wondered AND WHY A BAR SMP???

Dream had brought his friend Punz to go join an SMP for fun as a boy's night out. After the first few minutes, Punz disappeared but Dream wasn't worried about him. He could handle himself.  The blonde took a sip of his soda, chosen because he didn't like beer and because he didn't want to get drunk. Someone had to get them home.

"Heyy, sweetie!" A voice gurgled. A man staggered forward and grinned at him. He reeked of beer and was holding a overflowing amount of wine in his right hand. His red hair drooped over his eyes and his clothes were expensive and well tailored. "You lookin fineee!"

Ew. Talk about cringe.

"Hi." Dream replied, looking around for Punz. 

"Want a beer? On me!" The man said eagerly.

"That's alright. Thanks for offering, though." Dream said politely but with narrowed eyes.

"Oh? Your parents raised you to be polite, eh? I like nice boys!" The man said, winking. "But really! Beer's on me!"

Dream tugged on his loose tie and itched to draw his concealed sword. "I'm good. You can leave now." He said a bit more harshly.

"Oh, come on!" The man said, getting annoyed. "Good boys like you shouldn't complain. Now, just follow me, I promise we'll have lots of fun~." 

"Sir," Dream said closing his eyes. He spoke with a smile and sounded almost convinced. Suddenly his eyes flew open, flaming red. "Get fucking lost."

The man seemed taken back but he persisted.

Dream was shaking with anger. He was never a man with a good temper.

Suddenly a man pushed through the crowd and stumbled in front of the two arguing men. 

"Punz," Dream said, his frown softening. 

The taller wore two pigtails, one which was loose and the other one on top of his head which looked quite odd. He held a glass of wine in his hand and his blonde goatee was looked unruly as usual.

"Yo," Punz said, drowning his wine. He looked at Dream then at the red-headed guy. He giggled and then Dream knew that Punz was drunk.

The stranger scowled. "This your pal? Don't talk to him, and come with me." He flirted.

Dream sneered at the man. Punz frowned at him, trying sluggishly to piece together why this man was flirting with Dream.  

"Yo..." He said again. He frowned at the man. "Yo...that's not cool man."

Silence.

Finally the stranger snorted. "C'mon babe. Don't hang around this dude." He grabbed Dream hands and pulled Dream toward him aggressively. 

Dream glowered at him but Punz did the rest of the job.

He harrumphed loudly and and glared at the stranger. Never did Dream think that pigtails could be menacing but Punz pulled it off.