Just looking...

AHH WHY THE FUCK IS THE PHOTO SO BLURRY???

I'll write it down here so you guys dont kill your eyes while reading that

YuriMidnight

'So maybe Dream was bending down to something and Wilbur was staring at his ass and then it went into -you know- Maybe the bedroom? And Dream has a choking and hair pulling kink >:]'

Thanks so much Yuri for da request! Still open for more! Oh, and I'm gonna do aftercare so stick around if you like that :]

(I did not, infact to aftercare ^)

--

A cozy bedroom with a flickering lamp and the buzz of fireflies flying outside. Dream sighed as he scrolled through Youtube.

"Wi-i-il?" He called.

"Yeah?" Wilbur called from the bathroom.

"Are you fucking coming? What're you doing, taking a whole ass shower?" Dream said, thinking that Bad would've killed him if he heard that sentence.

Wilbur grumbled and didn't answer.

Dream stretched on the bed, and threw his phone onto the floor. He could see the phone screen crack as it hit the floor.

"What was that crash? It better not be the phone, that's brand new!" Wilbur yelled.

There was a silence where Dream got up and stretched, throwing back his head as he debated his answer.

"It's not! Patches broke something!!" The blonde decided to shouted back. He jumped off the bed and hurried to get the phone. Dream was wearing a sleeveless hoodie and a very short white skirt with nothing underneath. It was considered a pajama to him while Wilbur got very horny whenever he saw it.

The door clicked and opened as Dream bent down the get the phone.

Dream heard a quick breath then he felt a set of arms close down on his waist.

"You're very pretty, you know that?"

"I do." Dream sniffed and looked at Wilbur. Wilbur smiled back and kissed him. Dream complied and after a while, he pulled back. Dream thought it was just a lover's kiss and they would go to bed but the taller didn't let go. He pulled Dream back for another kiss.

Dream understood what Wilbur wanted with a smirk as he glanced down at his skirt. That must have triggered him.

"Awh...Wilby's hard~" Dream felt Wilbur's pants and squeezed his dick, and then he pulled away. The blonde turned around as Wilbur took his hips and pulled it over his thighs. The brunette sat on bed as his legs moved over Dream's crotch. He moved it more faster and Dream's hands closed down on the hem of his shirt.

The blonde moaned and made an attempt of getting up even when he didn't want to.

"Get lost, loser."

Wilbur made a face. "Why???"

"Beecaaaauuuseeeee I wanna play video gamesssss..."

"What are you, twelve?"

"On a scale one to ten, yes."

"Shut up." Wilbur grabbed Dream's sweatshirt and pulled it over his head. The younger went silent as he was only left with the skirt as clothing. "You know the safe words." It wasn't a question.

"Yessir."

Wilbur purred at the nickname. "Good."

Dream rolled his eyes.

Wilbur lifted Dream onto the bed and hoisted his legs onto his shoulder so that the brunette could get a clear view of Dream's ass. Wilbur slowly danced his fingers down Dream's legs but stopped when he reached soaking member. He averted his fingers around it and squished Dream's plump thighs. The blonde moaned and kicked his feet, hoping to get some contact. Wilbur chuckled at the attempt and held his feet even more tightly.

"Don't disobey me." Wilbur hummed. "Be a good boy and wait." The brunette squeezed Dream's clothed hip and slowly tore off the pretty skirt. He gently put it on the bed, unlike the poor sweatshirt. Dream's hands automatically flew to his waist but Wilbur pushed his hands off. The brunette stared at the wet member almost hungrily before bending down to eat Dream out. He slid his rough tongue across Dream's dick, licking the precum. Dream arched his back and tangled his legs over Wilbur's back, pulling him closer. His hands clamped over his mouth but Wilbur took them off, looking at Dream with his eyebrows raised.

"Don't do that...I like to hear those beautiful moans of yours, you screaming my name..." He said quietly. Wilbur squeezed Dream's dick tightly whilst looking at Dream who yelped out of surprise.

"But it's fine..." Wilbur sighed. He wiped his mouth and got up.

"N-no!" Dream made a grab for Wilbur and gripped onto his shoulders. "D-don't leave..."

Wilbur chuckled and slipped out of Dream's hands. He smiled teasingly. "Why?" He asked.

Dream looked down at his bulge and raised his eyebrows. Wilbur put his hand behind his back. He leaned in with a smile and kissed Dream. Dream replied with biting his lip and closing his eyes. When he opened his eyes again, it was still black. A moment of panic overwhelmed but after a second he realized it was blindfold.

The sleight of hand, Dream guessed.

"Now, honey. I'm gonna need you to be a good boy, okay? Don't gag or you won't be able to cum." Wilbur's snakelike voice gave Dream shivers. He nodded.

Wilbur grabbed Dream's hips and pulled him down. Dream kept quiet. The sound of zipping zoned in and backed out quickly. Dream heard the noise of somebody hurriedly shuffling. A moment later, hands were gently caressing Dream's cheeks.  The rough but soft hands slid over Dream's multi colored hair. A sharp tug and Dream let out a small mewl. Something hard and warm was resting against his cheek and the blonde immediately went red when he knew what it was. He shakily lifted his hands and grabbed at Wilbur's member gently before putting it up to his mouth. He licked the tip and Wilbur groaned. Dream slowly put the member in his mouth and swirled his salve around it, sucking on it softly. Wilbur thrusted forwards and Dream resisted a gag, which made tears surround his eyes. Wilbur was mouth-fucking Dream.

The blonde stayed still as he pulled at the member. The brunette murmured something and sighed as something warm filled Dream mouth. Dream swallowed it and began immediately coughing. Wilbur bent down to wipe his face. 

"Good boy." He purred as he stroked Dream hair, occasionally pulling at it. He took the blindfold off and kissed the tip of Dream's nose. Dream leaned into the touch and wrapped his hands around Wilbur's shoulder. He was frustrated that he didn't get too feel Wilbur inside of him but he reckoned that in the morning he would complain.

"Sticky..." He murmured, motioning towards the bathroom.

Wilbur chuckled. "You want to end it so soon, darling? I could go for more..."

Dream raised his eyebrows as excitement shot up through his body. "Y-yes! Wait, don't stop then."

Wilbur shrugged his shirt off as he crawled over Dream onto the bed. He lined himself up with Dream's hole as he thrusted in. Dream bit a scream as he arched his back. Wilbur played with Dream's nipples as he pulled back and in Dream's hole. The brunette bit onto Dream's jaw lightly, leaving a trail of hickeys across Dream's stomach. Dream scratched at Wilbur's back as he panted, eyes closed tightly. Wilbur pulled out of Dream as the blonde exhaled, but he flipped him over, so that he was resting on Dream's back instead of his stomach. Wilbur thrusted back in and Dream didn't resist to scream out of pure surprise and pleasure. He immediately came as Wilbur lowered his head, breathing heavily.

"Love you."

"I love myself too."

Wilbur grunted and thrusted back in.

--

word count- 1233

eyo! forgot to post this -_- 

this is a very long chapter-

-Ideax